Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency? - page 8. (Read 2238 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
October 20, 2019, 02:07:44 PM
I think you have some good points, especially with points 4 & 5, I personally also do not want to take a lot of risks let alone invest with bad coins or difficult to develop, you will not get a profit there. it's better to invest safely in the top 10 in CMC and be able to estimate the risks we can bear.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 20, 2019, 01:58:57 PM

Yes its not too late to invest in crypto but if you have less money to invest, you got to research before you make a move. There are several projects to invest and its better stick to the cheaper coins and has the technology which the team is very reputable. There are suggestions which is pretty much cheap unlike ETH and BTC such as ADA and TRX which are already established like OP suggested.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 20, 2019, 01:46:26 PM
Before starting, I want to take care of a point you certainly hear every day: no, it’s not too late to invest in crypto. Yes, it would have been great if you bought some Bitcoin back in 2011, but that’s likely not the case. However, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy some now. I’m not here to give you financial advice, but the cryptocurrency market is getting bigger and bigger every day. New cryptocurrencies are coming out each day, offering constant improvements on the current blockchain technology. The current total market cap is some 200+ billion dollars and I believe this will grow exponentially.

Actually, I believe 2020-2021 will be one of the best years for cryptocurrency investors, maybe XRP has just defeated ETH, and relatively new projects such as TRON are skyrocketing. thereby I believe this is the second best moment to invest in crypto. Still, you should only invest as much as you are willing to lose. Gains in the crypto world are often huge, but you definitely don’t want to lose more than you can afford to.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 20, 2019, 01:18:52 PM
In order to be successful in any industry, you need to take risk. We all know that cryptocurrency is risky and investing in new projects doesn't change that fact. Everyone has his or her way of thinking and making decision. I personally, will not invest in new projects for now because I believe its a waste of resources. Instead, I'll invest in coins that have good credibility.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 20, 2019, 12:39:50 PM
New projects are been created to fix the issue of old coins this is why i think its better to always give new projects chances if they are solid enough, if you don't like taking risks then you are better off with old projects, for me i like taking big risks
Nowadays number of new projects are enter in the market but few only rapidly going to moon so it reduce the peoples expectations. I think mainly everyone concentrate the top exchanges listing tokens and coins so still all are like to take big risks. But top 10 altcoins are forever trusted platform in crypto market.
You're wrong cause the number of new project that enter the crypto market is limit to those days when there's no IEO and investors don't only focus on IEO project on big exchange but what happened is IEO project on top exchange gain more exposure.
Nevertheless, not all top 10 altcoin on CMC are forever a trust platform.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 20, 2019, 12:34:55 PM
I am done with following just one project and so now I am diversifying as much as I can into different earning avenues to do with Crypto. I do the no-risk ones, which is trading my time to get free tokens in various bounties and airdrops or I PM projects to do work for them such as promo videos etc. Then my investment risk now is covered into four areas. Low risk, medium risk, High risk and Extremely risky. So for now focusing 80% of my energy in to the no risk area to build up bags of coins/tokens and new capital. Then I divide myself in between the low and medium risk categories. High-risk category wise, I am in two programs which I was piffed into, so technically although they can fold any day, I didn't pay to invest in them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 20, 2019, 12:27:14 PM
We all know that investing in crypto is very risky, even though we have prepared everything very safely in our view. Like the analysis that has been done like the points you mentioned above. But sometimes the preparations we have done do not produce results, sometimes we still lose investment.
So actually in investing we must hold it as long as possible here patience is needed
In my opinion, patience cannot help much if you cannot choose a good time to invest because the current market is risky and there are many issues that you must be concerned about during this time. I think any investor wants to make a high profit but not everyone is confident enough to do that because just one big mistake will cost you a lot of investment.

I personally research and analyze this market every day because the volatility of Bitcoin is the main reason I feel nervous investing.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 20, 2019, 12:14:37 PM
1. I do that but the same problem happens again that scamers have all kinds of ways to fool victims.
2. I take the example of privacy coins like (XRP) and decentralized coins like (ETH), you can redefine.
3. The value of coins depends on market demand, and good coins are of course widely used by its users, including coins that have high trading volumes.
4. Not a bad idea, I also like a few coins on that list.
5. Investment is always risky, there is no safe guarantee in the investment aspect, you yourself must determine your luck in the crypto industry.
Yes, every investment involve risk taking but if invest in utilized coin with huge support there's still some kind of guarantee. With that been, I want you to know that XRP is nothing but a centralized coin not a privacy and long term investment on privacy coin is not advisable cause the government can raise global warning anytime or cause FUD.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 20, 2019, 11:49:54 AM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
You can check with forth points where very important how to start invest with altcoin have top ten position at CMC, without have top tens positions better never take big risk for invest your money, only top ten positions coin will be trusted although have lower price and they can back to the higher price again, maybe we need invest with to ten coin for next chance to get much money with your investing,
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
October 20, 2019, 11:48:07 AM
We all know that investing in crypto is very risky, even though we have prepared everything very safely in our view. Like the analysis that has been done like the points you mentioned above. But sometimes the preparations we have done do not produce results, sometimes we still lose investment.
So actually in investing we must hold it as long as possible here patience is needed
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 20, 2019, 11:41:40 AM
New projects are been created to fix the issue of old coins this is why i think its better to always give new projects chances if they are solid enough, if you don't like taking risks then you are better off with old projects, for me i like taking big risks
Nowadays number of new projects are enter in the market but few only rapidly going to moon so it reduce the peoples expectations. I think mainly everyone concentrate the top exchanges listing tokens and coins so still all are like to take big risks. But top 10 altcoins are forever trusted platform in crypto market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 20, 2019, 11:30:10 AM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Must be a lot of work. Good point there mate, even though you have did all of those researching, checking and other stuff a good project in your perspective sometimes suddenly goes  down. But it is more safe to trust the coin's capabality than having no foundation at all. On the other hand, it is as well better to try new ones. Either way risks are all associated behind those projects. To lessen the risk, in which you have stated above is the safest move and decision an investor could ever be done in order have a good investment run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
October 20, 2019, 11:17:43 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 20, 2019, 09:36:13 AM
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely.
how about you guys?

I'm also into top coins because I want trusted and reputable coins which have passed all the tests of time. Checking the capability and potential of a coin is necessary because no matter what strategies we may apply, our profit still depends on the kind of coin that we're holding. I don't want to put my funds at risk by investing with new coins so I would prefer to invest with top coins like BTC and Eth. There's still a risk but these coins have a strong foundation which could give us an assurance of a good profit when the market situation becomes better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2019, 08:35:48 AM
Personally, I can say that you need to invest only in a time-tested cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Since right now in the market, these coins occupy leading positions. And with these coins you can well regulate your income. Since the price of these coins is always changing on the exchange, you can make good money on it. There are many other young coins on the market and it is not known how they will behave in the future. And buying new coins is also a very big risk.
Investing in bitcoin and ethereum doesn't make any difference when you invest in other altcoins. Investing in top altcoins doesn't guarantee your profit.
Any altcoins in the market can give us a profit if we know how to handle the volatility of the market. Investing is not just holding then sell it if its price will rise nor buy top altcoins then you have a guaranteed profit. Proper knowledge is needed to avoid unexpected losses.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 20, 2019, 08:35:08 AM
You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.

Good idea but don't you think investing in top 10 coins on cmc only will reduce risk but also reduce profit margin? I discovered that investing in good coins with fairly lower market capitalization gives more profit especially for mid term investment. The truth is, just understand risk management and do what works for you, it's that simple.

Yes, It depends on the individuals as I would rather prefer investing in a new coin with a technology of the need which has potential to be one of the top coins and aim for high return on investment instead of investing in top ten coins wherein the risk of loss is lesser but the profit margin is mere and limited, but there might be another sect of people who would prefer lesser profit without taking huge risk who would prefer to invest in top coins.
Yes I prefer the long term method. Sometimes no matter what the nominal value of the profits, at least my assets are not reduced. Sometimes I also play on new projects that are hype but the funds are not as much as funds for the long term. Because I don't depend too much on crypto earnings for this year either. So it's just fine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
October 20, 2019, 08:23:23 AM
Before you invest in any project first make due diligence, research is very important don't relax on other people's idea get to know more about the project before putting in your fund.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 20, 2019, 07:56:38 AM
Personally, I can say that you need to invest only in a time-tested cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Since right now in the market, these coins occupy leading positions. And with these coins you can well regulate your income. Since the price of these coins is always changing on the exchange, you can make good money on it. There are many other young coins on the market and it is not known how they will behave in the future. And buying new coins is also a very big risk.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 20, 2019, 06:55:11 AM
I am almost the same and strongly agree with you. But the problem scammer could make it the same. They make it look genuine at the beginning when the ICO earns millions of dollars they collect.
So although I agree it is still very risky because the scammer is also clever. For the sake of security investing I might invest in a coin that is on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
October 20, 2019, 06:55:05 AM
Before you invest, its always advisable to check if the coin is in top 50 or at worse case scenario in top 100. Who are the team behind it and the use cases.
Pages:
Jump to: