Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency? - page 9. (Read 2238 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 20, 2019, 06:41:37 AM
I like your idea that you make a decision before you move.
thats normal for every investor to do those pointers before making a move because who do want to invest thier personal cash blindly on random projects ? unless if your only investing for top coins which is not necesairly to follow those who pinned on the op  .

one question do you have team to analyze the whole structure of the project? I read some good topic about this that many groups of users helping each other to find a good project to invest. with this way the whole team can avoid any big losses in their investments and lessen the risk and every part of them will benefit.   

this is the first time that i hear that idea but thats smart  . two or more than two is indeed better  than one minds . this will increase your chances of picking a legit project but still this isnt guarantee that you can avoid losses  . investing  is still risky and anything can possibly happen  . good projects did also collapse sometimes  .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 20, 2019, 06:41:05 AM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

I take point number 4 and 5 anytime, point number 1 2 and 3 will consume a lot of time and it will take a lot of time to see their potential in the market, if you choose point number 4 and 5 all you have to do is jus to be patient and hodl and support your coin because the potential to go up is high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
October 20, 2019, 06:16:08 AM
Usually before investing in cryptocurrency I always use the popular coins on the top 10 CMC list. After that I learn more
about coins that I want to buy, we analyze the whole. Start from its volume, its movements have been minimal during
the past week and also its price. From there coins are drawn which of the end I choose to invest and determine the purchase
price and sell target. So far I have always been make preparations like that to be able to get profits and avoid losses.

I like your idea that you make a decision before you move. one question do you have team to analyze the whole structure of the project? I read some good topic about this that many groups of users helping each other to find a good project to invest. with this way the whole team can avoid any big losses in their investments and lessen the risk and every part of them will benefit.   
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 20, 2019, 06:07:10 AM
Analyzing the content of the project is important in order to know if the project is legit or not. I studying first the roadmap and its whitepaper for me to know if it is really promising.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 20, 2019, 05:59:50 AM
Having knowledge about the project is the key to protect our funds. We should have prior knowledge about what it is in order for us to understand it very well. There are many people who losing money because they do not know what they are doing.
I agree. You have to understand the risk first before taking other steps on investment, knowing nothing about it make you lose more than what you have. Sometimes, some people invest because of good offer which turned out as fraud which I do not want to experience. Be careful and think twice before doing something that involves money. Investment is a serious matter which you have to learn about it not to learn from it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
October 20, 2019, 05:41:24 AM
Many altcoins are basically useless, they are here for the profits and nothing more, i will only invest in gem altcoins and there aren't that many, new altcoins are the most risky ones but i am still expecting those that will surpass coins like stellar, ripple, and maybe bitcoin itself, as impossible as it sounds i belief anything is possible
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 20, 2019, 05:30:50 AM
Usually before investing in cryptocurrency I always use the popular coins on the top 10 CMC list. After that I learn more
about coins that I want to buy, we analyze the whole. Start from its volume, its movements have been minimal during
the past week and also its price. From there coins are drawn which of the end I choose to invest and determine the purchase
price and sell target. So far I have always been make preparations like that to be able to get profits and avoid losses.

Good strategy, but keep in mind that there are coins/tokens too that are good to invest at, and not all in the top 10 coins are profitable to invest, so better to do more research before investing, but as per me, when I will do long term investment, what I will do is to only invest Bitcoin and Ethereum, and if I will do short term investment, I will consider other coins too.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 20, 2019, 05:05:32 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 20, 2019, 04:48:12 AM
Good points before investing check the contents of project sfrom team, road map and whitepaper of ICO or altcoin project, we find many project use fake team data, not running based on how road map plan adn use duplicate other project whitepaper. You can find many project use fake team and owner where they use not real picture about their team, always have project duplicate other project whitepaper to easy build an project investment.

I am primarily looking for photos of the project team on the Internet. If the project is a fake team, they do not use their own photos, and photos of strangers. This is the weakest link in many scammers and they come across most often on this. So you give good advice.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 20, 2019, 01:01:32 AM
Invest in learning first before you make investment in the cryptocurrency market. It is better to have knowledge first before to make investment. We should understand the risk that we are facing.
All explanations regarding the steps before investing in cryptocurrency have actually been explained by many people in this thread. of course there must be knowledge of knowing cryptocurrency. because there is no way we can get a loss from the investment that we are running do not want to get a big loss
Analyze overall. I when investing in cryptocurrency always see the trading volume, concepts, team and also the development so far so that I can make decisions whether it is suitable to be made an investment or not because I also do not want to be wrong in making decisions
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 20, 2019, 12:35:49 AM
Invest in learning first before you make investment in the cryptocurrency market. It is better to have knowledge first before to make investment. We should understand the risk that we are facing.
All explanations regarding the steps before investing in cryptocurrency have actually been explained by many people in this thread. of course there must be knowledge of knowing cryptocurrency. because there is no way we can get a loss from the investment that we are running do not want to get a big loss
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 20, 2019, 12:32:10 AM
Before I invest in any crypto I always check about it's background, history and it's feedback coming from other investors  and user about the cryoto or project to have some advice and idea in using and investing to crypto that I want to invest. I think it is better in making a written research by different website or blog that we don't know if they saying the truth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 19, 2019, 11:35:04 PM
Before one invests in any cryptocurrency, it is good to know more about that coin or project. This will allow the investor to know the originality and capabilities of the project or coin in order not to throw ones funds into any fake project. It is good to look into the team, the product, the idea of the project, the use case, the benefits of holding the coin, the supply etc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 19, 2019, 11:29:12 PM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
I always check the teams and roadmap of every project before i promote them but still they end up a failure, every features of new projects don't clarify the fact that they can't fail or go scam, every new scam projects of nowadays looks solid and legit so anyone can fall for them
Not all project are the same if you will make research in Google you will must find a  good project which is safe about investing money. I known people are now scared of investing in online projects but it’s all only because of some scamming people if we will make research and properly ask about it from expert investors we will get real site.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 07:20:34 PM
From my own perspective, it is much better to analyze the old, current trend and possible future trends of a not too long listed coin on CMC. From experience, coins of this nature if found and is seen to be promising, usually bring in more profit that any other. Early investors also make good choices around such.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
October 19, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

For this current situation, I agree with this point. Due all of new comers can't make a high difference with another existing project. And TBH, I prefer to invest in TRX. Now it's still at their ATL.  So fill up our bag for TRX are good choice
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 19, 2019, 05:05:23 PM
I agree with you expect that we look in CMC, this new coin may not listing in CMC due to it may be very new.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 18, 2019, 08:28:31 PM
1. I do that but the same problem happens again that scamers have all kinds of ways to fool victims.
2. I take the example of privacy coins like (XRP) and decentralized coins like (ETH), you can redefine.
3. The value of coins depends on market demand, and good coins are of course widely used by its users, including coins that have high trading volumes.
4. Not a bad idea, I also like a few coins on that list.
5. Investment is always risky, there is no safe guarantee in the investment aspect, you yourself must determine your luck in the crypto industry.
XRP adn ETH on the top exchange market and have higher volume transaction but price still down, you will know on the top exchange coin can be down and not have promised price will be higher, just invest with coin do you believe on higher price later.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
October 18, 2019, 07:03:10 PM
Having knowledge about the project is the key to protect our funds. We should have prior knowledge about what it is in order for us to understand it very well. There are many people who losing money because they do not know what they are doing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 18, 2019, 09:26:27 AM
You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.

Good idea but don't you think investing in top 10 coins on cmc only will reduce risk but also reduce profit margin? I discovered that investing in good coins with fairly lower market capitalization gives more profit especially for mid term investment. The truth is, just understand risk management and do what works for you, it's that simple.

Yes, It depends on the individuals as I would rather prefer investing in a new coin with a technology of the need which has potential to be one of the top coins and aim for high return on investment instead of investing in top ten coins wherein the risk of loss is lesser but the profit margin is mere and limited, but there might be another sect of people who would prefer lesser profit without taking huge risk who would prefer to invest in top coins.
Pages:
Jump to: