Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 60. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 07:27:19 AM
For me, smart is not enough, Smart is being knowledge full, but wisdom is applying you knowledge into action. Its not enough if you know everything, you should use what you know. Being strategic is more likely to be good, even though you know little about anything, but if you use your mind and play with it intelligently, you'll end up doing a good job.   
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 09, 2017, 06:15:06 AM
Being smart and being strategic is not the same thing. People may be smart but that is not related to how they earn. Being smart may not always be good for the person because many times they will be ashamed as well and their over-smartness may do more harm. A strategic mind is good but in life most problems are not solved by strategy but by common sense.

Trading is you talk about, then I believe strategic thinking is good and you must have your own set of goals which you are trying to achieve while trading. Dont let emotions get in the way and stop when you think its enough. But it is important to understand how much is enough and that is you one must not be greedy while trading.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 05:42:03 AM
Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 05:34:37 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

CAN  we  speak Chinese   than we can be good friends
Activity: 490
October 09, 2017, 05:28:09 AM
I would also add that you need to be more surely lucky man, even the most intelligent cryptoman's acting on a specific strategy is also losing money, and there is also those who do not understand anything in Bitcoin becomes richer.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 04:25:09 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me you need both of them to be successful in life ,
You could be smart but being smart alone can't be enough you need to be strategic person to .
But most of the time you need to have a strategy to save time and energy.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 09, 2017, 04:21:34 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If you're smart you will be strategic only. What kind of f'ed up logic do you use? A smart person analyses his/her situation and decides which way to go instead of blindly following people.  Strategies are meant to be a barrier breaker to your goals that you want to achieve, as in this case to get profit and survive on long term.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2017, 04:02:19 AM
Being smart implicates being strategic . You need both things to succeed in your life . For instance if you think of investing your funds or starting a new project it means you are smart and you want your financial status to improve in an active way . And to do that you need a firm strategy .
Both the things matter a lot in the field of bitcoin and these will be helpful in developing a great investor so work properly through a strategy then you will be blessed by the bitcoin, it is nonetheless than blessing for those who have skills to work smart in bitcoin and all the investors who are successful now will prefer a smart and working strategy.
r

true that you can do both strategic and smart when doin  bitcoin. these are just two of the many ingredients to be a succesful bitcoiners. steady income, more learning and big savings in the wallet are just the best benefit that you can get when you do bitcoin. since here, there is no impossible thing, yet you would need to be very strategic at the same time very smart in order for you to achieve success in  bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 09, 2017, 03:22:58 AM
Being smart implicates being strategic . You need both things to succeed in your life . For instance if you think of investing your funds or starting a new project it means you are smart and you want your financial status to improve in an active way . And to do that you need a firm strategy .
Both the things matter a lot in the field of bitcoin and these will be helpful in developing a great investor so work properly through a strategy then you will be blessed by the bitcoin, it is nonetheless than blessing for those who have skills to work smart in bitcoin and all the investors who are successful now will prefer a smart and working strategy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Yes you are right. We need to master both being smart as well as being strategic. We need both these skills in order for us to survive in our daily lives. These skills will also help us solve any problems that we will face. Mastering both of these skills will make us a better person.
Activity: 161
October 07, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

Both being smart and being strategic is an important skill that we should have. Being smart is not enough to face any challenges that comes into our lives. We also need to be strategic enough to solve these problems. If we master those two skills, theres no problem that we cannot solve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary
>SMART
: very good at learning or thinking about things
: showing intelligence or good judgment
>STRATEGIC
: of or relating to a general plan that is created to achieve a goal in war, politics, etc., usually over a long period of time
: useful or important in achieving a plan or strategy

Being smart is having the ability of being wise. Using one’s brain to deal with something. Being strategic though is more of a skill. A person can be smart but does not have the skills to complete a certain task on his own...simply because he does not have the experience to do it. Simply put, we can achieve smartness in schools, seminars, at home, etc. It’s more of gathering information and stroring them in our brain. Strategy is a skill that we gain through time in our work, projects, trainings, etc.
Activity: 196
October 07, 2017, 06:35:14 PM
Of course you need to be smart and strategic person. Because if you are smart but not strategic you will always earn money and spend(+100 -100 +100 - 100 etc.). If your are strategic person but not so smart you will have money in future but very further(+1 +1 +1 etc.).
If you own both abilities then you can became a millionare(+100 +100 etc.).
And remember that these abilities are not alwys connected. Because the war usually win only one side which has better(smarter) strategist so we can infer that the second is silly or not as smart as the first one.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
October 07, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

We cannot choose one of them because being smart and strategic should be together they will work as a team to succeed in our preferred goals.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
October 07, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

Practically speaking, I am not sure what will I choose if I will be asked to choose one because for me I will take those two options of being smart and strategic person because those characteristics are really essential and helpful especially on doing business which involves money. Being smart is a real good thing to have because you can be able to have lots of ideas in your mind on how you can gain or have a good source of income which base on reasoning from your mind that what you think is essential. Being strategic on the other side was really essential too because even you have an impossible situation to be hard to resolve, since you are strategic, you can be able to make that situation become possible in any way it can be. If those two will be combine, it will result to being wise which we all know that it is essential and a must have.
Activity: 105
October 07, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

For me it should be both because you cannot strategize if you are not a smart person it is hard if one of them is not present because strategy needs a massive thinking. They are good pair and if they are both present for sure we will succeed in investing or trading.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 07, 2017, 05:08:09 PM
First of all, you have to be smart enough to earn money then you need to be strategic to manage the money so that it grows more than inflation rate. You can't be rich just with your active income....you need to make a passive income from your invested money that will help you to be grow in life. So I Think balance of Smart and strategic is important

Why is it important?

Many people here have mentioned that there should be a balance between being smart and strategic but I have yet to see if this really matters or counts, or is even possible at all. What kind of balance are you talking about (or whoever is talking about it)? Basically, you can't boost the level of your smartness (since it is kind of a built-in feature which can't be improved dramatically). But, as to me, it doesn't in the least mean that you should necessarily keep the strategist inside yourself bridled or restricted to keep some obscure balance. So my question is should there really be a balance and could there be any such balance in the first place at all?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
October 07, 2017, 04:53:34 PM
First of all, you have to be smart enough to earn money then you need to be strategic to manage the money so that it grows more than inflation rate. You can't be rich just with your active income....you need to make a passive income from your invested money that will help you to be grow in life. So I Think balance of Smart and strategic is important.
If you are into business then you really do not have the time to think about a passive income ,if you are into working class then it is true,it depends upon where you stand in society,you have to be strategic and smart to live a good life ,you can be rich if you are talented,have the proper university education and a white collar job  Wink .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
October 07, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

I think it can be categorize the same though because being a smart person can be strategic and being a strategic person can be smart. For me I want to be a smart person and at the same time a wise person because when you have this two kind of characteristics in life you will outlast every kind of problems and situations as you use to work with the right decisions because you are a smart person thinking bright ideas and a wise person that applies it in the right perfect time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 04:37:27 PM
Being strategic does involve being smart , yet even someone who isn't smart enough could put up a strategy or even get someone to set it up for him and he only has to strictly commit to it and follow it by the letter than he can succeed in practically in any field , except those which depend on luck and that no strategy could beat it .
Pages:
Jump to: