Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 63. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 10:55:42 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
In my case, I find it more effective to be a strategic person because if you are strategic, it means every thing that you are doing is well planned and designed to successful. Being strategic to me is already being smart because when you are strategizing, you are using your knowledge to build a well though plan for you to earn money and I guess it's already enough.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2017, 10:54:47 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think it's necessary to become both smart and strategic at the same time if you are preferring with bitcoin. Because here, you need to be smart on the things that you are going to do and you should also be strategic on how you are going to hold your money. By this way, you can make sure that good outcomes will come in your way which will benefit you a lot for sure.
Activity: 201
September 29, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

Being strategic alone can get you already through the day. If you are strategic, it means you can make way with the impossible things which is a good thing but if you are smart, you are only going to depend on the current knowledge you have and you will only rely on it. Here in bitcoin, those who are strategic are the more probable on being successful than the smart ones.
Activity: 273
September 29, 2017, 10:54:14 PM

I think it is both needed when you are here in bitcoin. You need to strategize on how you are going to handle your time and on how you are going to hold your money. You need to be smart on picking the people whom you are going to trust and you need to be that kind of person who can outsmart the fraud that are wandering here. This can help you make sure that all the things you are doing will be effective.
Activity: 233
September 29, 2017, 10:41:23 PM
There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!

If I were to choose between a smart person and a strategic person, I will choose both. Why? It's because if you are smart and strategic person, you can easily influence people and you can possibly succeed. If you are smart but no confidence in making your own strategy, so you will surely fail. So, I think these two must be present to every person.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
September 29, 2017, 09:55:35 PM

Being smart is enough. When you say smart, it is the ability to deal with problems using knowledge and skills. Probably, if you acquire knowledge and skill, you are just not doing things. You will using strategies and plans to ensure success, with that, you are already strategic. And about being experienced, of course that is also important. But since you are smart, you maybe able to solve a problem even for the first time because of the skills and knowledge you possess, but experience will make you improve your ways of solving problems.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
September 29, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
I would like to chose strategies peoples. They know how to manage when you're in trouble and work with plan . On the other hands smart peoples work without any plan. A smart person gives you a lot of smart answers but a wise person ( like strategies peoples ) ask you smart questions.  Wink

precisely smart person will learned while asking questions and they will create new ideas inside their minds then start building strategy on their
own, I think smart person can be strategic person in no time.

That's true, I think it is almost the same. First you need to be smart then the strategy comes. In the world of crypto-currency it needs first of lot knowledge so we need to get some information to execute properly those way of earning.

Even the strategic person will become smart because of there daily experience that used of strategies. It is equal, even the one is not there, it will build and build in our daily challenges.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 29, 2017, 09:51:35 AM
I would like to chose strategies peoples. They know how to manage when you're in trouble and work with plan . On the other hands smart peoples work without any plan. A smart person gives you a lot of smart answers but a wise person ( like strategies peoples ) ask you smart questions.  Wink

precisely smart person will learned while asking questions and they will create new ideas inside their minds then start building strategy on their
own, I think smart person can be strategic person in no time.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
September 29, 2017, 08:52:43 AM
Even though you are not a genius, you can use strategies to harness your creative thinking and manage your future for the better.
Very well said! I think both of them carry equal importance. Both being smart and being strategic are just like two pillars of the same building and both are very much essential for strong foundation of building. You need to work on both the skills if you want to get success in your life.

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 08:20:08 AM
for me they go hand in hand. Smart people are strategic while Strategic people are also Smart
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
September 29, 2017, 07:00:08 AM
Activity: 392
September 29, 2017, 03:37:49 AM
Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.

I think smart person and straegy should work both because people who have a good strategy but not smart then the results obtained will not be maximal as well as for people who are smart but do not have a good strategy also will not get the results as expected

in bitcoin is not only needed smart people or a good strategy but both are needed because smart people with a good strategy will be very profitable
Activity: 297
September 29, 2017, 03:07:59 AM
i want to have both because if you are smart then there are lots of ideas can come up from your mind then it's up to you how you will use your ideas or  your strategy to achieve it and work it out.
You may be right. In my point of view, being smart is something which counts the most. If you are smart enough, then you will be able to make good strategies as well and all your decisions will be in very much favor of you. Being strategic is just not sufficient if you want to excel in your life.

Activity: 203
September 28, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

For me, I would rather choose both because both are really important and essential so it is real hard to choose just one between being a smart person or being a strategic person. Being smart can enable you to think of a way of how you can be able to earn money which is really essential and in need to process up money production. Same thing applies with being strategic because it can be able you to make your money grow because being strategic can make impossible things possible in making your money to circulate for profit gain. Combining both strategic and smart person can make it a result of being wise man which is really helpful in our part of earning money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

I agree with you. Being a smart person is not enough. Not all smart people have the skills of making strategies and a strategic person doesn't mean he/she is smart. We must master both being a strategic person and a smart person. We can be smart through studying all the things that will add our knowledge and we can learn to be a strategic person in reading and listening from the successful people who started from scratch.

Definitely! It is better to have both than to choose only one of it. We can be both smart and strategic person at the same time. Why choose if we have the option to have it both right?

It's only a matter of practice and diligent of studying ahead of time and learning different strategies in order to succeed. Being strategic person includes perseverance and endurance no matter what will happen and of course confidence that your strategy will work. Because there are a lot of people who are smart, but they don't have perseverance so sad to say they didn't achieve their goals.
Activity: 233
September 28, 2017, 06:25:03 PM

I agree with you. Being a smart person is not enough. Not all smart people have the skills of making strategies and a strategic person doesn't mean he/she is smart. We must master both being a strategic person and a smart person. We can be smart through studying all the things that will add our knowledge and we can learn to be a strategic person in reading and listening from the successful people who started from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 28, 2017, 06:10:03 PM
You will need both positions over your life, several rich people does loose their fortunes because they arent able to manage neither set a limit to their costs, wich result into bad management, for all we need plans, i had build mine long time ago, and it had changed a bit since then, due to crypto.

Strategic persons are smart persons and vice versa. I can't imagined that these 2 characteristics will not collaborate to each other on the way to success. It's linked and they have to worked together.

It's impossible that a smart person can make a good strategic way and on the other hand a strategic person can think of a smart move in any kinds of investment. Succesful businessman today have both of that traits that why still they are standing in their business strong and sturdy.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

I agree that being smart and strategic must be directly proportional to each other.For the reason that if you are a smart person you also have those knowledge and strategic skills as the fact that being smart person as I said always have or always use their knowledge and experiences to become successful through thei own strategic skills.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 04:33:36 PM
You will need both positions over your life, several rich people does loose their fortunes because they arent able to manage neither set a limit to their costs, wich result into bad management, for all we need plans, i had build mine long time ago, and it had changed a bit since then, due to crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 28, 2017, 03:16:17 PM
Actually Being A Smart Person Means having/Managing all the things in a Strategic Way. A Wise man can tackle any problem no matter how big it is but a stupid man will not face the problem and in a result, he will become a failure. Becoming Smart or Wise can only be achieved by gaining more and more knowledge and by the word knowledge I do not refer to books or school subjects you can learn anything even bitcoin or about how to manage your money. This knowledge will help you to make better decisions when you need them in future.
Pages:
Jump to: