Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 69. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 15, 2017, 06:24:24 AM
If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.

Yes if you are considered to be smart it means your strategy is right and its working for you due to which you have become smart. Else if you have bad strategy means you may end up in a loss than it may not be termed as you are a smart investor. A good strategists will be a smart people and not vice versa.

Whosoever is smart, he is definitely going to come up with smart strategies that have maximum chances of producing good results. I mean just like the way body and soul stay together, similarly these two attributes can’t be separated from each other company. Being smart makes you strategic and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 15, 2017, 06:15:21 AM
strategic people are wise/smart people, there are lots of kinds of intelligence that make a man smart. But if you compare people who live by the book or should i say those people who typically good in class but sucks in real life against those people who are smart enough to outsmart people in real situation, i choose those strategic ones than those who attain their knowledge solely in school

I don't really see what you mean by the people that "live by the book"

Anyway, I can't call such people either smart or strategic. Being smart or strategic means living by your own mind, wisdom, and experience (at least, most of the time), but book worms are neither. This doesn't mean, though, that strategic people neglect the wisdom which some (but certainly not all) books contain, this just means they give preference to real life experiences. Knowledge which can be found in books is typically not suitable for direct application unless we are talking about technical manuals, of course (but even in that case "your mileage may vary")
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 04:19:45 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I guess to be able to earn more money, it is important to become smart and strategic.  Proper analyzing and application of knowledge must need prior to engaging any business while on the execution of the business, being strategic is required to meet the goal.  So, we both need to become smart and strategic to be able to attain more profit. 
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 06:16:06 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If we have a lot of strategies for sure we can make more profit. I learned many strategies in the trading world and I am happy because I always used it to gain more income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 06:05:39 AM
I think that strategic person has higher capability of earning more money, Because this person will be really good at time management and analysis. It was like your comparing the earnings in joining campaigns and working on your trading then probably you will earn more proft in campaigns because its not risky rather than trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
September 14, 2017, 05:52:07 AM
strategic people are wise/smart people, there are lots of kinds of intelligence that make a man smart. But if you compare people who live by the book or should i say those people who typically good in class but sucks in real life against those people who are smart enough to outsmart people in real situation, i choose those strategic ones than those who attain their knowledge solely in school.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 14, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

I preferred being a strategic person than a smart person because even you are smart but you don't know how to be strategic it's useless, Let's say you are a smart person and has a plan to build your own business but you don't have a strategy to maintain it? I'm sure your business will be bankrupt.

Being smart person is not enough make sure you know how to be a strategic person to become successful on your life.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 05:06:44 AM
If you mention about Intelligebce quotience, you speak about me.

Not any purpose, I was born with high-quality brain, thank God. Of course as a smart person, I have to make a plan so my life is totally perfect. Smart person like perfection.

But, everything is not clear as crystal clear. We all need good strategy to fight againts the world. Strategy that only experienced person can made. Smart person usually good at learning something, and better when doing it. They are easy for gaining experience in short duration.

What about low int person? They also may gain experience by doing, but very slow at learning if comparized to smart-person.

Strategic is important, even to all smart person. The 2 words are not Antonyms
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 14, 2017, 04:49:12 AM
This has been debated by my classmates before when I was still studying on college. And I had understand the need to be strategic person, if you are smart but you don't know how to be strategic person it's useless when you don't know how to handle money and you don't know how to grow it. I've seen many people who didn't finished studying and they are not too smart but because of their experience and way of thinking as strategic person they are more successful than smart people.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 04:42:40 AM
Smart, Because if you are a smart person then you actually can make a great strategy and that is where the smartness comes in handy if you are a strategy person but not smart i don't think

that strategy will work then.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 03:19:15 AM
If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.
I will second you. I believe both these qualities are just like two pillars. You need to rely on both of them in order to make the foundation strong. You need to work on both of these qualities in order to become a successful man in life. You will be needing both of these things throughout your life.
Activity: 250
September 13, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Well, for me, I agreed to you,  that it is required to be a master of both of it. You must not only be smart but you must also be a strategic one. Sometimes being smart is not enough to be successful person,  you must also have to be a wise decision maker, you must have strategies on how to deal with life cause if not, you'll be left alone while others are going on their lives.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
September 13, 2017, 07:48:34 PM
Being smart gives you the ability to handle something and being strategic makes u well prepared in advance.
If you are smart but don't have any strategy you will for sure won't be able to succeed..and if you did then congratulations it was just a fluke.
Strategic is managing your that smartness with respect to the time and you short term or long term goal.
Thus smartness have its own limits...but when its coupled with strategy its limitless...

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 07:38:43 PM
For me bieng strategic, because you have your own way how to solve your problem, amd you always solved it,  when it comes to bitcoin you need a strategic in this kind of job. If you are a strategic person, you earn more
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
September 13, 2017, 07:26:43 PM
I dont see the difference of being smart and strategic. They're practically the same for me. You should have just compared smart with diligent. Those that are smart in bitcoin but are too lazy to work and are diligent in bitcoin but doesnt know that much. Well one thing's for sure is that your right. Thre must be a balance in order for things to work out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 06:13:36 PM

Indeed. It is really not enough that you are just smart because not always being smart can be applied since there are lots of different scenarios that you may have to be wise and strategic to come up into a better result that you cannot do by just being smart. Being strategic can enable you to be flexible and wise enough to conquer challenges in life especially on handling your money. Both are really needed to be capable of coming up to a better and even best results.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 04:44:20 PM
The boarder between smart and stupid is sometimes not that clear.

And smart will not necessarily bring you more money or make you happier. Some times we just need to relax our brain a bit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 13, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

I'd like to add that smart people know very well how any strategy can fail at some point. That's why they don't rely on any particular strategy but rather invent new ones almost every time depending on the situation. If someone thinks he has a good strategy which will work in any case I don't think this person is smart. No one can always know how to act in this or that situation beforehand.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
September 13, 2017, 01:39:53 PM
all what you need in trading cryptocurencies is the knowledge then use your intelligent and your skills this is the best ever  strategy 
Activity: 479
September 13, 2017, 01:17:55 PM
You actually should be both..smart and stratergic. You can have a strong business if you have these two qualities. They are actually a foundation for you. Making smart decisions is always necessary but after those decisions you need to have a stratergy.

That is right. Being smart person is full package and advantageous because he can use the knowledge in finding and learning different techniques and strategies for earning more money. A smart person is also has a strategic mind that can be use to achieve goals, to face all the challenges and hardships, and all risks and become successful in life.
Pages:
Jump to: