Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 66. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 10:54:30 AM
Yeah I agree you have to be a master of both to have a good future, you can be smart but you need to be strategical aswell if you want to have a safe life.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 10:45:14 AM
Smart is not enough if it is not able to manage economically well the income from fiat or btc, they need to be someone who is clever with some strategy gained from experience, and even the experience of others. Otherwise it will be destroyed with bankruptcy that will happen in the future.

I chose to be both, meaning I have to continue learning many ways and strategies in my skills.
Activity: 21
September 26, 2017, 10:34:09 AM
Being smart and strategic is very important in every person to become succcessful. Both characteristics have a very good combination because if a person is smart and have a lot of knowledge, he can totally think a way or best strategies on how he can manage and earn money. Smart person plans and decide in every investment if he could get a high profits.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
September 26, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
I don't think that you can call a person who cannot hol their money or even a person without a back up plan a smart person. I mean how can even they be called smart persons of they create these kinds of mistakes. I think a stategic person is also counted as a smart person because he knows how to create plans with alternatives to their plans in order to keep track on their goals. There is no debate in this one as we can say they are the same.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2017, 09:58:04 AM
   Smart people are already involved deep in crypto currencies, and they already have nice portfolio with alt-coins.
I do not think about myself as a smart person, I joined only this year and I have strategy how to invest money in
crypto currencies and to have one day portfolio filled with alt-coins.
   My first strategy here is long term holding, I am reading what other members here are talking about, I follow
social networks to see announcements and I already have in mind what alt-coins I wish to buy and hold, bitcoin
is first on my list then others, and my portfolio will have at least 40% money invested in bitcoins and rest in
many others.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine because he cannot manage all his problems at the right time, so for me bieng a stratigic because you always have a way to solve a problem of his company
You can't chose only one of those two because you need to have those both characteristics in order to surpass the problems that you have and you will have in the future. Before you become strategic or come up with a great strategy, you need to become smart first in thinking for the possible solution and the one who will take action is the side of you for being strategic.

Having that two qualities is a blessings but actually you can survive any problem even though you don't have that both quality. Sometimes faith only matters and for others, they consider it as luck. No matter how smart and strategic you are but you are bad luck AF. Then it is nonesense too.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 26, 2017, 09:47:59 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic at the same time is very rare nowadays. If you are this kind of person, then you are more likely to experience great success over the future years. In terms of handling your money, you should be strategic and wise so that you will not end up broke because of losing your money. Many people are experiencing failure because they have wrong prospects and aims, sometimes they are too lazy to strategize which makes them fail.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 26, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I agree that both of this manners are important for a person to become successful. If you are smart, then you will surely be able to formulate great strategies in accordance to being victorious on what you are aiming to. If you are just strategic, there is a large percentage that the plan you are building would not work. Every people varies within their skills and we are the one who makes it effective and makes it more likely to give us success.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

I will surely cannot choose just one among those two choices you have plotted because for me choosing between being a strategic person or a smart person is really a hard decision to do. I will surely prefer to have both because combining those two characteristics can surely put me into a better life because I can be wise in anything if I will have those two characteristics. I can use the to uplift myself especially when it is related on handling and making of money.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

For me, being stragetic alone can lead all the way to success. If we are strategic, we are the kind of person who plans everything we do effectively. Applying that manner here in bitcoin can make you rich for sure. If you are good at strategizing with the ways you are going to do to earn money here, then l can say that the favor will be all yours. We have this kind of saying wherein for us we believe that strategic person are way more better than the smart ones.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 26, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine because he cannot manage all his problems at the right time, so for me bieng a stratigic because you always have a way to solve a problem of his company
You can't chose only one of those two because you need to have those both characteristics in order to surpass the problems that you have and you will have in the future. Before you become strategic or come up with a great strategy, you need to become smart first in thinking for the possible solution and the one who will take action is the side of you for being strategic.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2017, 06:38:19 AM

Activity: 420
September 26, 2017, 05:00:27 AM
Being a smart person or strategy I think it's important to be smart with a good strategy because if you are smart but do not have a good strategy then it will not benefit and if you have a good strategy but not smart in using it will also not be profitable
Activity: 40
September 26, 2017, 04:42:06 AM
I think it is the same because if you are a smart person that can also mean you can make good strategies and if you are a strategic person than that means you are very smart so it is actually the same thing to have it is a tricky question.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 26, 2017, 03:19:05 AM
Even though you are not a genius, you can use strategies to harness your creative thinking and manage your future for the better.
I think strategies can be making for about all the aspects of life. For example, job, business, marriage, children and the rest of the future. If someone can do this then I think how will be the most happiest man of this world. Because he can manage all his problems at the right time and that is mean a successful man. But being a smart person you can make best strategies for your life. So both are essential.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

and you have the answer for you question. smart with no strategy to do something is careless. full strategy but stupid its mean nothing.
Nothing is going to work then if nothing contributes. It's like you said, it would be stupid and means nothing. They couldn't help you get anything done. Either way, as long as you know you are doing the right thing and no one is getting hurt then it's okay.
I think it is very important to be smart not only in this forum but in every field of life, because simple people can often do not avail the opportunity of many good thing, and they cannot change their financial position easily. Smartness is essential and the key of success. I saw a lot of people who have the skills to do almost the hardiest things in life and now they are very relax with their earnings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
September 24, 2017, 01:27:08 PM
For me, I think being a strategic person comes with being a smart one right? Because when you look at it this way, If you are smart, then you could think all good strategies that will benefit you in your life, you can make good decisions knowing that it will all be worth it. So for me, I'd go for being a smart person.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 11:10:29 AM
I will figure out which advantage of 2 kind:
- Smart person : He can stay away some big troubles and earn good with a big profit. But usually not much people can be this guy cause it needs too much skills and sensitive about the market.
- Strategic person: You can't stay away from troubles but the loss in one trouble will be very small, and doing in the right stragedy will help you earn small amount but surely. Anyone can be this person cause it doesn't need much skills. Only needs following the rules.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 24, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
I believe both are the same personalities of the one person. Becuase a smart person would apply big strategies and could win the market easily. If the person is not smart enough then he would probably won't be applying any strategies and can't go in long run. A smart person will go strategically with highs investment and trades in current era and that will help in a good way to capture the market

I tend to disagree with this view

There are quite a few dudes and chicks out there who are basically wasting the smartness that they have been bestowed with by Mother Nature. On the other hand, strategy requires a lot of hard and smart work as well as mental effort until you arrive at something decent and working. In other words, it is not something which is granted to you, say, by chance or luck. Obviously, if you are smart, you will arrive there faster, but this is not to say that they are the same or aspects of the same thing. I guess we should properly distinguish between them
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
September 24, 2017, 08:53:59 AM
I believe both are the same personalities of the one person. Becuase a smart person would apply big strategies and could win the market easily. If the person is not smart enough then he would probably won't be applying any strategies and can't go in long run. A smart person will go strategically with highs investment and trades in current era and that will help in a good way to capture the market.

The strategies would come out of the smart person because they will understand the market first with their smartness and all the knowledge they have regarding it. Without that they will never apply any strategy because they know that would be unfair to go without any knowledge and work with market.
Pages:
Jump to: