Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 65. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 12:14:59 PM
It's better to be the best of the both worlds. One may possess a gift in being smart but didn't think ahead would still end up having a hard time in the future. On the other hand, being strategic in most cases can be too demanding but the reward would be great too. I think it is better to apply what you have learned and use it along the way. Furthermore, failures and road blocks will not stop a strategic person from achieving its goals since it has been anticipated a long time ago. 
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 27, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

We can our own luck, we can make our own opportunity bwing successful will not based on how lucky you but how constant you are to make your luck for yourself, being strategic for me is a better characteristics of a person must have, its all about how can you make a way for a certain problem without any help or maybe academical knowledge ? Therefore you must be strategic, a strategic person here in bitcoin grow and success, it not about the IQ but how you can surpass trials.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 09:38:25 AM
I guess smart person is strategic while strategic person is not so smart. Being smart is more than strategic one. Stragic person is more likely to be focus on the plan. While smart person is versatile and can be focus but ready to change things or accept changes.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 27, 2017, 09:37:02 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Is being smart differ from being strategic? I believe that if an individual is smart, he/she will already be strategic or will make the best out of every situation. And the same thing goes with being strategic which also shows that you are a smart person because you are able to develop strategy on a certain situation. Both are important to succeed especially in Business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 27, 2017, 09:34:02 AM
if I am a smart person,everywhere the company is sure to lead smart people,
smart in the sense of having a strategic or responsibility.
in this world many smart people but many who can not control his intelligence so that he fell in a downturn.
I disagree with your post, since being smart is not the sense of having a strategic approach to anything nor responsibility. Being smart just means that one has greater knowledge in something but it won't make them think about strategies when they are not a strategic person themselves. In the last part of your post, I kinda agree that sometimes intelligence leads man to a pitfall.

Well I do not know but I think if a person is smart then he is good in strategies.. Smart is different from being intelligent.  Intelligent is like just being knowledgeable in everything but that does not mean he is smart.  Smart is a combination of intelligent and good in strategy.  I heard about working hard is not enough but you have to work smart. 
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 27, 2017, 09:26:54 AM
I choose to be a smart person, because everything is embracing intelligence, if you are smart must have thought about all things both strategic and experience.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 09:20:37 AM
in this world many smart people but many who can not control his intelligence so that he fell in a downturn.
I disagree with your post, since being smart is not the sense of having a strategic approach to anything nor responsibility. Being smart just means that one has greater knowledge in something but it won't make them think about strategies when they are not a strategic person themselves. In the last part of your post, I kinda agree that sometimes intelligence leads man to a pitfall.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 27, 2017, 08:38:02 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Smart person doesn't only mean to handle every situation with ease but also a smart person knows what he/she have to do in future so he/she plans for a better move, this make him a strategical person. In short a smart person is a good strategical person too but sometimes it is not necessary that a strategical person is smart too. BTW both qualities are somehow related to each other

I disagree with the first part of your post

Where you refer to a smart person being able to handle every life situation with ease. This is not the case since being smart won't help you make a right choice where you need experience, and in most such situations this is experience that allows you to choose and act appropriately. If you are smart but unexperienced, you would just start making smart errors instead of dumb ones if you weren't smart. In other words, real life experience always beats pure smartness in real life
Activity: 387
September 27, 2017, 08:35:46 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 07:57:08 AM
Both smart person and strategic. There are some persons who are smart but less strategic and some strategic but not so smart. So in my opinion, it is better to possess both of these values. And of course, be hard working and knowledgeable about the work or job you are doing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 07:03:11 AM
There are actually people who are smart but not strategic and vice versa. But it would be a lot better if you're both smart and strategic person. It's the key characters one should have to be successful in business and trading.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
September 26, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

Smart person doesn't only mean to handle every situation with ease but also a smart person knows what he/she have to do in future so he/she plans for a better move, this make him a strategical person. In short a smart person is a good strategical person too but sometimes it is not necessary that a strategical person is smart too. BTW both qualities are somehow related to each other.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
September 26, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

Yes its should be balance. You must be strategic and smart as the sams time. Being smart will make things easier for you to understand because if you are not smart it will be hard for you. Being startegic is also you need to become wise all the time and to know how to handle your money correctly. It will be nonsense even you are smart if you dont know how to used it well. You must be strategic in order for you to be ready for your future life.
I don't know why you are separating the two when they actually are the same thing. Because a strategist is smart just by doing plan of action. I wouldn't even call a person smart without even doing any kind of plan for their objective as it is really not doing anything for them. Look at how businesses grow the businessmen behind it are really smart people with all of their strategies and even if they have weaknesses they know how to have other people to help them.
Maybe the author or the creator of this thread was thinking about academic achievements which makes a certain person smart. If it does then maybe some person are ruling on those fields, but in reality and in life you are both, wise or strategic at the same time smart person. Those qualities are applied together, while problems cannot be solve by just overthinking, it needs some kind of move and not all the time planning will do. There are also situations that you need to move while you were uncertain, that's what we called gamble in life.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2017, 12:17:49 PM
Yeah I agree you have to be a master of both to have a good future, you can be smart but you need to be strategical aswell if you want to have a safe life.
Being master is a quality that you can cash every time now ask how because you have learned things if you go somewhere you can easily make it easy where you want well it was just a moral.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
I also believe that there are still different type of smart person or strategic person if would define the outer context of the word. Yet, we can also see that both are positive attitude that people could have, and if they really want to earn and to be a successful person they could consider being the both person at the same time.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 26, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

Yes its should be balance. You must be strategic and smart as the sams time. Being smart will make things easier for you to understand because if you are not smart it will be hard for you. Being startegic is also you need to become wise all the time and to know how to handle your money correctly. It will be nonsense even you are smart if you dont know how to used it well. You must be strategic in order for you to be ready for your future life.
I don't know why you are separating the two when they actually are the same thing. Because a strategist is smart just by doing plan of action. I wouldn't even call a person smart without even doing any kind of plan for their objective as it is really not doing anything for them. Look at how businesses grow the businessmen behind it are really smart people with all of their strategies and even if they have weaknesses they know how to have other people to help them.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2017, 11:31:23 AM
I think it is the same because if you are a smart person that can also mean you can make good strategies and if you are a strategic person than that means you are very smart so it is actually the same thing to have it is a tricky question.
If you are a smart person than you can also you can make strategies its good for you are a smart person because sometime it’s great to sol solutions because it is attached with life and people are desiring that type of people as you are.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
People have a knowledge to be a smart or to be an intelligent person.They can use their own knowledge it depends on the strategy of what they can have to use.In this situation from the economics of bitcoin you need to to use your head how to process of your own strategy.And this is all about.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
September 26, 2017, 11:15:48 AM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

This is True for all. We all have different expertise and knowledge and capacity to learn that. IN sports, mathematics, law, arts or science.  We also have our own different discipline and manners that have a big factor on how we will use our own talents.
If i will choose then I will choose to be smart, but I will use that skill to be more strategic. It will be just a matter of your heart and your instinct to foresee what is the best skill to use in order to succeed. And sometimes a good person can beat a strategist and a smart. Don't ever forget heart.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: