Pages:
Author

Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain - page 53. (Read 379780 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Looks like we found a bottom. Only uphill from here! Don't miss out.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
BELA now has the lowest marketcap on POloniex Grin Just a tip Wink
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello,

Oops.

Seems that while checking why my cashed out coins did not appear on my balance (in fact it was cashed out but never showed in the Android app, because the wallet did not find any peers but showed to be fully synchronized...), I accidentally "hacked" the script that handles the cashouts... (not really, but I accidentally made it pay me more than I wanted/deserved...)

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/883c18f0740ad589463d6e61b0ab901244228fcb6d5a27498055a3f9244137c1/

Feeling guilty like a little boy who accidentally broke the sandcastle built by his peers, I decided to return 98% of that 10000 BELA back to your announced Donations address:

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/d34e16a2f35a20993824f519973d4f02631172c916b6246039e8bf60bcce300b/

Hope you are fine that I keep 200 BELA for the hassles I had.

I won't describe in more detail what I did (if you want details, please drop me a private message) but in general check the input parameters of your script better for consistency. [Against a truly malicious attacker, certificate pinning would also help.]

It might also improve the user experience if the included wallet was of the "light" kind (only downloads transactions for its own address) instead of "full" (downloads all blocks), and especially if it showed an error in case it was not able to sync (instead of just showing 0 BELA).

[I used the Windows cliend linked in this thread - which took some hours to sync - to refund the amount, that's why it took so long...]

Regards, and good luck with your project anyway,

mihi

Thanks Mihi!

We will strengthen safety measures.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello,

Oops.

Seems that while checking why my cashed out coins did not appear on my balance (in fact it was cashed out but never showed in the Android app, because the wallet did not find any peers but showed to be fully synchronized...), I accidentally "hacked" the script that handles the cashouts... (not really, but I accidentally made it pay me more than I wanted/deserved...)

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/883c18f0740ad589463d6e61b0ab901244228fcb6d5a27498055a3f9244137c1/

Feeling guilty like a little boy who accidentally broke the sandcastle built by his peers, I decided to return 98% of that 10000 BELA back to your announced Donations address:

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/d34e16a2f35a20993824f519973d4f02631172c916b6246039e8bf60bcce300b/

Hope you are fine that I keep 200 BELA for the hassles I had.

I won't describe in more detail what I did (if you want details, please drop me a private message) but in general check the input parameters of your script better for consistency. [Against a truly malicious attacker, certificate pinning would also help.]

It might also improve the user experience if the included wallet was of the "light" kind (only downloads transactions for its own address) instead of "full" (downloads all blocks), and especially if it showed an error in case it was not able to sync (instead of just showing 0 BELA).

[I used the Windows cliend linked in this thread - which took some hours to sync - to refund the amount, that's why it took so long...]

Regards, and good luck with your project anyway,

mihi
Activity: 114
I badly want to play this game but it still gives me the check your bandwidth error and won't me play. I already reported this previously but it seem that the issue is not yet resolved. Sad

We have fixed the problem, we will soon release an update.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Just wait for sometime the price will go back.

Are you sure? Wink BELLA has one of the lowest marketcaps at Poloniex. So I think it's not hard to guess what direction the price is heading soon Smiley
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
The charts look like it's about to go up pretty nicely again... I think!

Still don't know the reason of the bumps...
Whales? Bots?
Is the coin dead?

This is just a speculation. May be whales trying to sell and liquidize their stacks. Just wait for sometime the price will go back.
Activity: 364

Still don't know the reason of the bumps...
Whales? Bots?
Is the coin dead?
Activity: 352
Activity: 364
Play ches winn 1.21 bella
With twice in insane and in easy
Made cashout but receive nothing

So donr waste your time to play the game,
If you chess player just dowbload another app chesss game,

Maybe you just have to wait the confirmation of the miners
Don't freak out dude, talk with the project owner first

People nowadays...
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Play ches winn 1.21 bella
With twice in insane and in easy
Made cashout but receive nothing

So donr waste your time to play the game,
If you chess player just dowbload another app chesss game,
Activity: 16
could think of creating checkers or poker would have even more success.
Activity: 16
I'm holding all the coins, not to sell the project have absolute success. Big hug and good works dev.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I badly want to play this game but it still gives me the check your bandwidth error and won't me play. I already reported this previously but it seem that the issue is not yet resolved. Sad
Activity: 378
Hi androidcryptogames, I'm interested in doing the Italian translations of this thread, please reserve me the spot, I will do it tomorrow if I have time Smiley
Activity: 71
just bought some bella.Hope the uptrend goes on
Activity: 42
That was quite a spike yesterday,
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bela

interesting project !
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bella has shot her wad. Thanks for the special moment - made a few extra bucks. 
Activity: 22
 Cheesy Wow! Glad to notice the opportunity at Poloniex. I'm in! Just sent the wallet 22 sweet BELA's  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
bella just took off Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: