Pages:
Author

Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain - page 54. (Read 379780 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1 coin for beating the computer on supernatural skill level ?? And you wonder why this coin is dying ?
Fix this please ! This coin could have such potential but it is being wasted right now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yeah if you could add a wagering option for Bella Chess in addition to those tournaments that would be awesome. In addition maybe just putting a version of it on a website so I could play it at work. that would be sick!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I've played the game and it's so awesome! It's so neat that you guys are on the Google Play and Android store. That's a feat that not many other coins can achieve.
What do you see for the future in Bela?

We want to implement the tournaments, which will be distributed large quantities of BELA.
Advertisers will be able to become a sponsor of the tournament.
Activity: 3
I've been watching Bellacoin for a while now and I'm really stoked about the progress its made. I've been an active user of the game since I'm on team android. If only apple would let it into the app store thatd be sick. I could see way more people using it. I'm sure its tough with Apples silly blocking of lots of things that are good and crypto related. I really think Bela has a ton of potential out of all the altcoins. Recent poloniex activity proves its interest from the movers and the shakers.

Godspeed Bellacoin! Cheesy

Hello to all new and old friends!

We are trying to improve chess:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.wallet_bela

Do not hesitate to help us do it.

Donate:

BELA    BDX4nQoYxvUnYhj6Q2oypRwjhXVqbB1QXZ
BTC     16UwXSXS9hsjiJLVuZ7fFHtgk1MKd3FVM4
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
this coin is dead ? bella web site is down  Roll Eyes

Bella is not down, It's still be traded on Poloniex thanks to the boost from Chesscoin ICO 2 months ago.

where are dev ? where i can load wallet ?? where i can read white paper Huh nobody can respond..this coin is just pumped on polo.

Windows walllet:
https://mega.nz/#!aMkmkBxa!-JYravkIcWq_b6DIrK0iU6Cwr6cTARB4pNbO4Ozz-54

thank for your interest..i wait com on website and load it if this coin take road.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This coin is 2 years old?

Yes but sounds like a abandonned project and some whale is bumping the coin...
If anyone have a better answer about the price, let me know...
Activity: 319
This coin is 2 years old?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
This seems like a game of chess, to get coins bella, but I still want to see on this coin, as how to play this game and I want to try it out later ... Smiley
Activity: 92
what's the reason of the pump of this week/month?

ps: you should close the older thread

Maybe someone like chess for android?
Activity: 364
what's the reason of the pump of this week/month?

ps: you should close the older thread
Activity: 955
Can someone please provide me with new nodes or post their config file? The notes given don't seem to be working. How do you name the config file? BellCon.conf?

Prohashing is almost always a reliable place to get a node for scrypt coins

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/

Addnode    98.115.147.74:10554
Activity: 102
Can someone please provide me with new nodes or post their config file? The notes given don't seem to be working. How do you name the config file? BellCon.conf?
Activity: 896
Is there any pc version of the bella chess game ?

I think still don't have, however..
You can download a android emulator like Memu or Bluestacks to your pc and play bella chess and others gamers too of course  Cheesy

Thanks.-
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange

I think still don't have, however..
You can download a android emulator like Memu or Bluestacks to your pc and play bella chess and others gamers too of course  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Activity: 28
It is a good concept but I am no good at chess. Cheesy

Bella is not down, It's still be traded on Poloniex thanks to the boost from Chesscoin ICO 2 months ago.

where are dev ? where i can load wallet ?? where i can read white paper Huh nobody can respond..this coin is just pumped on polo.

Windows walllet:
https://mega.nz/#!aMkmkBxa!-JYravkIcWq_b6DIrK0iU6Cwr6cTARB4pNbO4Ozz-54
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: