Pages:
Author

Topic: believe it or not - page 6. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

No one can give you an accurate forecast for the crypto market. Investment is always a risk. You need patience. If you bought Bitcoin - keep it and do not sell at a low price. My opinion is that bitcoin will grow. And we will see the price many times more than in December 2017.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 27, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
currently the market is still not profitable for us and many people are disappointed and suffer losses, but we must remain positive and remain calm because until now I still believe that crypto will recover soon and everything will be fine
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 27, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
It's starting to sound like we're nearing the bottom. Place your bets ladies and gentlemen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 27, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
This is crypto and ever since the start you already know the consequence if you don't manage your funds properly. I'm sorry for your loss but you have learn a lot on that failure. I suggest you to keep chasing your profits as this will bounce back and who know's you will hit the best in your next investment.

Yes, Everything depends on the management and the study cases we do and analysis of the market. In beginning, everybody will face some problems with loosing without a proper understanding of the market but after learning we can easily overcome step by step. It is impossible to make some analysis about the current situation of the crypto market.
Yeah it's impossible to analyze the crypto market as this technology is unpredictable. We should only invest to the amount that we can afford to lose. Although if you will take a risk then somehow you can gain much profits in crypto than in any traditional investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 04:18:26 AM
This year hopes have been destroyed, unfortunately, we should not lose hope completely after all. Although the market conditions are not very good I think it will improve with a little waiting. You will see how the market will come alive when there is hot money entry.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:20:21 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
All in the same hopes as you, to recover losses as soon as possible. But everything depends now definitely not on investors, they will not be able to change anything, so while wait and hope for a better future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
People who don't have any belief towards the bitcoin market better it is very good to stay away from it. See many new countries joining the blockchain development because they find huge potential development and in future, we might see many good projects launching under this blockchain technology.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
I think this is a bull this year. It's very quiet and ordinary. I don't expect an explosion anytime soon. I hope his job will be good as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
you need an off and stop thinking about crypto for a week or so
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
If you don't believe in this market you can leave it. Here are people who believe in crypto at all, like a technologe and like a currency. I wish that we will see very soon the price:20000$ per 1 bitcoin
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 26, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
You should first know that the market that last year was able to rise rapidly because of ICO, but this year is very bad, because the fraudsters destroyed this market!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:09:12 AM
As cryptocurrency market is volatile market, ups and downs are part of it. Invest money in this market which you can afford to loose.

I can say that there is more ups than downs in bitcoin market. Also without any loss we can't gain experience. Its good lesson to you.

If you can predict or if you think that market will go down , you can buy stable coin and later you can again buy bitcoin or any other altcoin . And keep in mind it's long term investment, you have to wait for market up.

Sorry for your loss bro....
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 09, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Be patient my friend sooner this will bounce back and returns to where we were before. Take this as a opportunity to buy those quality coins at lower price and get profits once the market recovers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 09, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

I believe you have to take every loss, because I suspect that you have documented and informed about the crypto market before investing. The crypto market is characterized by volatility, so after investment, losses can be generated, which later turn into gains. You do not have to panic if a currency drops as a price below the price of the investment. You have to be patient, because the market will recover. You must be optimistic and not withdraw your money. Never invest in the crypto market, not even in ICO projects, waiting for immediate profits, because they can appear or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 09, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
up and down is a part of crypto world. No one knows when big pump and big dump can comes.

Big whales also manipulate it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
make it a lesson for you to understand crypto movements ..
but don't be afraid it won't be as long as the market continues to fall, I believe it won't take long for the market to recover soon
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
Hold and patience both are the key success for crypto market. Believe it or not the market will return soon, till that we have to be patience. Dont get panic about current situation and sell. Many investors get panic and they sold their bitcoins this makes market more worst. The market will boom up in upcoming days.
Now although the market is in a bear market.Many people panic selling leads to a worse market.In this cryptocurrency market is full of risks.No one knows what will happen next time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 26, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
Hold and patience both are the key success for crypto market. Believe it or not the market will return soon, till that we have to be patience. Dont get panic about current situation and sell. Many investors get panic and they sold their bitcoins this makes market more worst. The market will boom up in upcoming days.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 26, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
Many of us have lost our money due to the decline of the market. But that's no reason to give up. If you come to cryptocurrency, then you believe in it. And if you believe in it, then you should not worry about your investments. The market will return sooner or later and those who have been patient receive their money back and even more.
Only noobs will cry out when they do lose out money and telling that crypto would die.These kind of lines are quite common among them which it isnt really surprising because if they do gain out profits for sure they wont say such thing. Grin

you have to be patient investing in crypto is indeed full of risk of loss sometimes more than the profit you have to be smart to take advantage even though a little you have to start gradually to cover your losses crypto market is indeed difficult to guess you have to be patient.
Patience is virtue always.Knowing that this market either would really be volatile or not on some particular times and being impatient will surely lead you to loss.
Activity: 225
September 26, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
you have to be patient investing in crypto is indeed full of risk of loss sometimes more than the profit you have to be smart to take advantage even though a little you have to start gradually to cover your losses crypto market is indeed difficult to guess you have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: