Pages:
Author

Topic: believe it or not - page 10. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
Just be patient as the market is unpredictable if you're not sure on the market situation then don't take a risk to gamble all your money. Wait for the right time and research the situation as all of us wants to get rich but in reality only few will succeed. This is business and you need to believe the system.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
I learned from trading last year that bitcoin has decreased to finally experience the highest price of $ 19,340, this change we must be vigilant but do not panic, anyone who is good at reading this situation is the person who will get the most profit, I'm sure Crypto Market will soon recover and those who invest now will get many benefits
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 18, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.

Hope you get back on track with all you lost. You know the crypto's nature is its fluctuation. The price moves up and down depending on the demand and circulation. The main reason behind current market's situation is, I would say the investment split across to many new ICOs then being on just bitcoin. Recent market had so many ICOs with best projects capturing the market yielding too much turn over to all the investors. Hence number of investors have increased supporting new ICOs with less investment targetting high turn over which is possible when the coins have at least 10 percent hike. Never loose your trust in Crypto.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
August 18, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
In every market there will be up and down based on some conditions so it common thing and crypto also subjective to it. It pump and dump understand the market statics and continue as trader.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 17, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
How did your friend lost $60,000? I assume he wasn't hack and he's looking to the value lost of his portfolio. You also lost potential value to your portfolio of $1,000.

Don't look at those losses for the meanwhile, you will be disappointed if you are going to chase those value. Let it happen and just add if you can to bitcoin or any valuable coin that you believe and is going to be a big one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 07:05:01 PM
The panic and anxiety of you and everyone at a time of market downturn is entirely understandable. Exchange rates have fallen sharply recently due to negative news, and investors have lost confidence in the market leading to panic sell. But now prices have recovered and should hold as long as possible, should not sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
I'm not sure if crypto market will be the same as last year but I believe so Smiley. For now, I think we can't do anything except believe in this world cause it'll be able to change this world in the future so I think it can't die so early like this Smiley. This down trend is not enough to kill this world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 17, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
that is what happened today many people have lost their money because the value of the price is getting out of hand. need some things so as not to lose that is not too ambitious in investing in crypto because there are a lot of risks to everyone in it.
People are loosing because of their own green. Only if they know when to buy and sell their products for sure they will not lose much money in the market. Yes, the market continues to drop but we still have option wethet to invest or not. I usually don’t care about my paper loss now because I play long and weak hands should also believe in long term investing.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 17, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
Dear friend,
With all thing that are being happen, I think you must believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. You has lost many money because of market downtrend so you must wait and believe it turn back. I think the market will recover on the last month of this year.
Really i don't know when this market will recover but really i indeed to recover this market because all most every crypto investors have fallen in losses, for those losses no new investors can't interested to invest in here. So recover is really indeed to all of us.                   
Losses in most investors will really affect the confidence of new possible investors to crypto or even on the old ones they do already learn on how the market is volatile which they didnt even expect we would head up too low into these times leaving out on losses or on deep reds on our portfolios. Recovery would be always there but theres no specific time on when it would happen and only the strong hands will able to survive this red market.
Activity: 397
August 17, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
Dear friend,
With all thing that are being happen, I think you must believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. You has lost many money because of market downtrend so you must wait and believe it turn back. I think the market will recover on the last month of this year.
Really i don't know when this market will recover but really i indeed to recover this market because all most every crypto investors have fallen in losses, for those losses no new investors can't interested to invest in here. So recover is really indeed to all of us.                   
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
Dear friend,
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 15, 2018, 05:50:46 PM
I understand how you feel, but still don't get upset. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and if you are very worried about each fall in prices, then you can spend all your nerves. Perhaps you have not invested at a time when the price was not low enough to buy. But in any case, we can not lose hope and need wait for the market reversal.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:23:02 PM
Crypto market was in long term declining period. But today it seems to resurrect and become green. But it's not a big growth, just %10 gain and all the coins have a long way back to their old prices.
Activity: 95
August 15, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
I think that only by the end of the year there will be growth, and until this moment, it will be something down then up.
Activity: 301
August 15, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
be patient this is common in the krypto market, you will get bitcoin back at high prices by the end of this year Grin Grin
Activity: 255
August 15, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
In Krypto no one can be sure of the increase and decrease in altcoin / bitcoin prices, and keep in mind that "playing" in crypto has a big risk of loss but it will also be comparable if we get a profit. Be wiser in making decisions.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
It is very important that it gives us a good energy so that we can accomplish our goals as well as our plans, if we have the belief that we will make everything and we will fight
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
for the time being it might not be right to sell altcoins and others, like last year all altcers dropped and went up again at the end of the year. I hope it's grow up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
August 15, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
Here the question is not in faith but in knowledge. You can believe or not believe and knowledge can be applied in practice. Learn the basics of managing yourself. Track this market and learn how to work in it.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
I also faced same situation.Lost everything.  Cry If i had BTC or ETH,this is the good time for collecting bags of coins  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: