Pages:
Author

Topic: believe it or not - page 8. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Ethereum will rise again. Now I hold the ETH that I have because I am sure the ETH will rise again. Do not panic sell ethereum at cheap prices
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
September 08, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
Hey. It is possible that this is a real cost. In the market, trained and knowledgeable people can make profit on this. The price is certainly interesting for Ethereum.
Activity: 6
September 08, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Compared to previous years, the price of coin is pumping up a lot I see this is the real value of it Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
We lose some today but it does not mean that we will not trust the market again. Maybe we can also gain tomorrow. Who knows.

it is very possible that the market will always change and must also be based optomically that it will end and the future will bring success that will be better. the market will always run by itself and we just follow and direct so that we can get the best
Activity: 96
September 08, 2018, 05:05:37 AM
I am also a victim of this downturn in the market. I originally purchased 5 ETHs for $710. Now the price of ETH is only $217. I started to feel uncomfortable!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
Yes, many cant stand it and just throw everything and go. The situation is really very tense. But I still believe that better times will come. Now there is a natural selection. Only the strongest and the most patient will remain.

strongly agree with your opinion that later it will be selected by itself which still survives and not because it really lives back to its own person whether it is able to survive
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
Recently the market has declined and it is unclear. However, it is a sign of nothing more than that there are so many developers, what is expected and what is seen as uneasy. The first market starts with such anxiety. It is important for us to believe and develop.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 06, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
Yes, many cant stand it and just throw everything and go. The situation is really very tense. But I still believe that better times will come. Now there is a natural selection. Only the strongest and the most patient will remain.
Activity: 391
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
We lose some today but it does not mean that we will not trust the market again. Maybe we can also gain tomorrow. Who knows.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
For several years the market has shown great volatility. You can believe that it is now the growth will end, but the chances are negligible, what exactly is now.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

there were times when the etherium cost 1 $ .. he managed to grow up and no one thought that it can be bought. now there is a good signal to buy!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Just need patience. I still hope to restore the market
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.

this is just a big correction from last year's event that took the pump up to almost $ 20k. not just cryptocurrency, in all life if there is an increase or down that is too severe there will be a correction. it's just a process of universal law
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
I believe in crypto currency business. The way the market is falling has pulling us behind the trade strategy but we have to focus, believe and trust in the market surely it will fully return
Activity: 23
September 06, 2018, 06:12:20 AM
I think everyone must have mind and mental like you. You are mentally successful, will not leave just because you hear bad news that is not necessarily true. I would love to meet people who have positive thoughts like you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
"believe it or not ", surfing here and look at this title. Looks interesting but the main content is a quite far. lol. Anyway, better to find your self a good answer around here in bitcointalk.org by joining different thread. Make some research about it and see some high rank post as well, than listen to those newbie. Better to educate yourself first than reading some post on your thread that mislead you to a trap and other shady moves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
This is how volatile crypto market is, its very unpredictable and very risky to dive all your money into it. I advice that you just invest the extra money you have ,the money you dont afraid to lose ,because theres saying on every investment we enter ''invest what you can afford to lose" and that is definitely right. Its true that in crypto market theres an easy money ,you can win and in reverse you can also lose just be prepared and feed your mind with knowledge and informations to be aware on the trend of the market. And dont enter the market if you dont fully understand the risk ,just be patient and observative.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 03, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
Best thing you should do is, invest only what your'e  willing to lose.
Before choosing the right Crypto to invest I suggest to you that you must study how does that coin works and what are the purposes and how it may adopted in the real world. There are different  type of investment  in Crypto like, trading and HODL.  Remember this, only patient martes.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
September 02, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
The ups and down of the market is very normal and I could say it was healthy, it gives benefits for both Buyers and sellers. Can you imagine if the market continue to rise, the small trader will not afford to buy in that high price and who will buy by that? Massive buying happen when the price is down.. Don't worry about the present situation it is normal.. Learn the principle of trading and you will begin to understand what I'm saying.. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
You want to hear the opinion of experts, but I think you need not to listen to their opinion, but those who invest large sums in bitcoin, it is them to plow. They know when to buy and sell. Experts always say their opinion, but it is almost always at odds with the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: