Pages:
Author

Topic: Believe it or not! XRP Will Go Past $4 - page 6. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Seriously ?  Well 4usd is not a serious amount . Its small and xrp is a solid coin . Everyone is expecting a higher price range from xrp   .

What is good news?  This is merely a speculation thread that was started.  Usd value ($4) is based on btc/xrp pair, so to say xrp is "doing good" if it hits $4 is relative. If you buy xrp at 5200 sats and its $.37 and because bitcoin spikes and xrp value is $4 but is only worth 4000 sats that's terrible.  You lost more than 20% of you value if you just kept your money in bitcoin.  Usd value is silly with alts

Why will you loss if you will buy xrp at 5200 sats and if the value of xrp reaches 4 usd ?  I think you will only earn huge profit  . You will only loose if the value of xrp drops below your buying point but xrp is a good coin and it does have the potential to grow more in the future.
Me I stand to lose a lot when I would have invested that 5200 sat in other coins that I am sure of their price increase. XRP cannot really increase in value even if its serving its purpose because it’s being controlled, and whatever is being regulated will not function properly in a decentralized market system.

Uptil now, I am still wondering what ripple did to get to that top position on coinmarketcap, because there are so many great projects like BNB, EOS, ADA, that are more powerful in function than ripple, anyway, I am not part of ripple community and would never have any need or use for ripple.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
It sounds ridiculous and I can't see any possibility for the Ripple to become a 4 USD coin! Even Ripple did not rach at 4 USD in the golden time of crypto history! Now, XRP's popularity is decreasing, it's big competitor JPM coin may come very soon, and XRP huge supply is an obstacle for Ripple to be 4 USD! so it can't I think!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I'm not sure XPRP is up to 4 $ for the current year and even the XPR price doesn't increase much when the market increases at the moment and I can still hold it for several other reasons ...
The way i look at the price there is no chance that it will gonna hit $4 within this year. That $3+ was just a result of hype or let's just say the result of bull run in 2017. This coming 2020 bull run, XRP might have reached that level of the price if Bitcoin attains a new ATH level but if not then chances are it will stay below $1 to $2 i guess.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
I'm not sure XPRP is up to 4 $ for the current year and even the XPR price doesn't increase much when the market increases at the moment and I can still hold it for several other reasons ...
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
XRP will reach $4, of course, it will make me have many advantages. Currently, I am still holding the XRP coin. My expectation is very high that this coin can go up higher. By looking at the achievement of Bitcoin to date of course hope that all the coins will be pumping higher, it can happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
So far lots of people lost their confidence about the investment on ripple so right now if it goes to the bigger value or the lower value people will not consider a lot more if anything was happened I will be very happy but still I have little confidence about the development.
One of those losing confidence is also me since I have heard that XRP is a centralized coin and it is manipulated with Indian banks then, I am selling all my XRP. When I have heard that XRP will have the hype but nothing happen many investors are waiting on that situation. As of now, it is a difficult thing to get in touch with XRP because that was too risky. For me, once the project is centralized we can't trust them because anytime they can conduct hype for their coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
So far lots of people lost their confidence about the investment on ripple so right now if it goes to the bigger value or the lower value people will not consider a lot more if anything was happened I will be very happy but still I have little confidence about the development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The current real utility of xrp ripple cannot push the price higher for now but maybe in the future that can change good luck for all xrp holders
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that everything is possible, because the ripple is a good coin and has high potential, but I don't think it will be in the near future  Smiley
no it is not, unless it is years from now, no matter what the market cap shown, they are just a chart, we can not compared and wish it will comeback, we have to look at the market situation now, no altcoins can rise  much recently and not strong enough to keep the price stable in this down trend market, so i dont think XRP can reach 4$ soon but will take a very long time from now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
XRP has the market cap of $17,654,690,394 USD according to xrp statistic at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple, this shows that the price of xrp can hit $1 any moment soon and an upward movement from there, $5 is very possible when btc is fully recovered.
You are living in the world of fool, market cap is nothing here man. You must have to account the potential of the coin. Italy nothing but a centralized shill. I believe someday xrp investor will realize.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Only when Bitcoin reaches a new ATH and there is a new hype, I can imagine that Ripple reaches this price and go past 4$. Before I consider it very unlikely that Ripple reaches this price. Ripple it's a project with a lot of support, but it's still a long way from 40 cents to $4. If the total supply would be lower, I could imagine it more, but with this big supply it will be hard to reach this price.  Wink
it may be very difficult to see the price of XRP back to $ 4, well, besides the large volume, I think there are many other things that need attention. besides, even when the price of bitcoin has risen, I think the highest potential of XRP is currently only at the price of $ 1.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I think that everything is possible, because the ripple is a good coin and has high potential, but I don't think it will be in the near future  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
Only when Bitcoin reaches a new ATH and there is a new hype, I can imagine that Ripple reaches this price and go past 4$. Before I consider it very unlikely that Ripple reaches this price. Ripple it's a project with a lot of support, but it's still a long way from 40 cents to $4. If the total supply would be lower, I could imagine it more, but with this big supply it will be hard to reach this price.  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I saw an increased price that happened in XRP a few days ago and its price always up almost 20% and I guess if there is happened again then the price xrp will reach $4 in the end of this year. I remember when XRP price had increased 2017 ago until its price reach $3 from $0.0 yeah I think most likely the movement price will same as 2017 ago. But that is may speculation and I don't know what will happen next since the price cryptocurrency just depend on news who spread up.

2017 and 2019 is very different my friend,,
In 2017 a lot of good news or maybe i can called hype come to xrp, and a lot people didn't know if xrp is a centralized crypto in that year so the rise on xrp price run in quick mode,
But now, i think people will be more carefully to this centralized crypto,
Thats why i never think if xrp could grow and hit about $4 in this year my friend
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
See still we don't have any clue how far the price of Bitcoin will rally but people have already started predicting the price of all other coins. Before reaching the 4$ mark the price of XRP should cross it's previous high value of 3$. So it will take a lot of time, but with the supply, it has it is a very tough job to cross the value of more than 3$.
Supply of XRP is the biggest obstacle that makes this coin very difficult to raise prices in the future. I think if Ripple team can think of a better solution, they should buy this coin to burn and XRP can be stable in the long run. In my opinion, achieving the price of $ 0.4 this year can be considered a huge success because XRP has finally been able to raise prices during the past few months. Hopefully this uptrend will last until the end of this year so I can sure that achieving $1 is possible.

Its crypto supply is no longer an issue, just check most altcoins/tokens have billions of supply but it is mostly being traded.
I would love ripple to reach that value since i have 5k worth of bags waiting for a good pump  Grin
Supply will not be a problem if total users is very big, but of course the total supply will affect the price that will occur. XRP prices have almost touched $4 in 2017 when it's bullish. to reach that price again, of course we need far greater market conditions than 2017? Could it be?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

For a coin that is being traded so well with volume so enormous, XRP can be more than what you could expect. Though its been seen very centralized, the coin is being used a lot for making money and it will continue to be so as long as XRP is added to most exchanges. Coinbase is really going to make coins better when added.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I saw an increased price that happened in XRP a few days ago and its price always up almost 20% and I guess if there is happened again then the price xrp will reach $4 in the end of this year. I remember when XRP price had increased 2017 ago until its price reach $3 from $0.0 yeah I think most likely the movement price will same as 2017 ago. But that is may speculation and I don't know what will happen next since the price cryptocurrency just depend on news who spread up.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
That's possible in any currency by the help of it's traders and believers they just need to find ways how to hype the coin that gonna caust some FOMO, but that would be hard I see XRP reaching $1 easy but will be hard if you look for that $4 but as I say it's possible anything is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Yes I believe XRP will go again past 4 dollars. Because anything possible in crypto. Though the supply of XRP is plenty but the project vision and product suitable and team are hard workable. And Btc also started  to bull run so if xrp start to pump it can reach 4$.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
AFAIK, every cryptocurrency have their "fan" or the trader.
If they show positive attitude, it surely will increase just like bitcoin 9 years ago.

Who can expect bitcoin able reach current value,guys ?
Pages:
Jump to: