Pages:
Author

Topic: Believe it or not! XRP Will Go Past $4 - page 9. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 1
XRP has good prospects, but that prediction will not happen soon. It's difficult to make up XRP price for $ 4, because there are too many coins supply. It seems there is no coin in CMC with the number of supplies like that having a price above $ 2. maybe if XRP burns at least 70% of the total coins supply, maybe the prediction will happen soon.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
nothing is impossible in the crypto world may be XRP Will Go Past $ 4 but not in a short amount of time it will take a long time despite the high xrp ranking and volume but from total supply xrp looks pretty much

XRP has a great potential to rise and thus it could rise to good extent and those who had a early investors it invested at high would need to wait for some time before their price comes and they make some profit on their investment done . But this year it will be a good for all crypto coins .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
There's no fool like you if you think XRP is a good investment. All those are happening because a lot of persons are spreading fud in the twitter and here as well. Newbies are the target though. However, I wouldn't invest on it ever.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Indeed there is a good TDA sign in this month. But for the XRP itself I think it takes time to achieve as you would expect. Maybe at the end of this year can reach $0.8. But the market can not be predicted quickly. It could be sooner or later, or even down. Today the XRP market is seen in the market:

- sninp -

so, you predict if XRP will be $0.8 in this year, and the point is still under $1 in this year, maybe thats sounds more reasonable for me
because $4 for XRP is hard to be true in this year or next years  Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
It is not impossible but hard to believe after the latest bear market. XRP is done with the new developments due to the current market situation but they will do amazing things in 5 years, surely. 4$ is only possible if BTC crosses the 15000$.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
nothing is impossible in the crypto world may be XRP Will Go Past $ 4 but not in a short amount of time it will take a long time despite the high xrp ranking and volume but from total supply xrp looks pretty much
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
I feel happy because the cryptocurrencies now follow the movements of the bitcoin on the rise, We can now buy Ripple at these low levels because it will be a low risk investment, we can confirm that the Ripple has started a real bullish trend, From the first significant resistance level at 0.40$, Requires the Ripple to rise 50% of its current value to overcome the medium term resistance at 0.60$, during this year is difficult to reach the price of the ripple coin to 4$, but I think within two years may be true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
That is a good analysis you have made there and I pray this came to pass!  Ripple was around $4 early last year but the condition of the market last year push it backward to $0.008 and even below at the end of last year.  I will said we may be lucky to see ripple recover in a strong way again and $4 will be achievable.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
oh man XRP @ 4$ (again) that would be great Cheesy
i dont really think it will happen, as its kinda a shallow hypy coin, but coinbase coins have good chance i think
it did it b4 Cheesy 4$cdn anyways
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I really feel sorry for you, I am not sure how did you speculate this coin can grow more than 4 USD soon. If you expect the bitcoin to reach 10k dollars means we can consider that as speculation.

As well as if you believe this XRP can reach 4 dollars at the same imagine what will be the price of the bitcoin.
I will trust the centralized coins that too XRP who have control on our exchanges too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
More than believing it we need to analyse them because anything is possible Crypto market but going to very deeper situation from a good position is not and normal thing so waiting is not a way to get face them we need to change your decision very quickly for facing them in different way.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Oh boy, looks like the XRP team are trying to take advantage of the pump from yesterday by releasing a bunch of bullish but almost nonsensical news, typical marketing stuff you see in the altcoin market. At least this is good news for the early adopters and those who bought during the bear market, newcomers will probably fall for this news and will buy=pump the price so that others can get some sweet profits...

Also, from the article:
Bitlord Predicted 8k
people began growing more confidence in the predictions made by the analyst.
So, is this guy now considered a cryptocurrency prophet and whatever he says will become true? I swear this market never fails to make me laugh with the stupidity I read everyday  Cheesy
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
This prediction is similar to the John McAfee prediction about a 1M USD bitcoin price.It's so insane it's ridiculous to believe it.Ripple(XRP) doesn't have a limited global supply and the demand for this altcoins will never be higher than the demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Indeed there is a good TDA sign in this month. But for the XRP itself I think it takes time to achieve as you would expect. Maybe at the end of this year can reach $0.8. But the market can not be predicted quickly. It could be sooner or later, or even down. Today the XRP market is seen in the market:

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I think it will be far to touch that price, it can go up to the price of just one dollar, I think it's been very good. But I don't know for the next few years.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Of course the history will repeat and yes I believe XRP will hit $4 price in the next bull run so still good to buy more XRP now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Everything can happen in crypto, i think XRP will touch $4 but not in this year. The best price of XRP is $3,65 in the past year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
I agree with you, but I think with a very large supply like now XRP need a long time to reach that price. maybe this year XRP will replace ethereum position on CMC again, but the price will be below $3. this is just my speculation

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
there is nothing that is not possible if the price of xrp can jump above $ 4 moreover xrp is one of the top blockchain projects that was adopted on a large scale. Xpp is different from other blockchain because of its economic level and has attracted a large number of financial industries in the world who are preparing to adopt it
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Yes, it could be in my opinion, XRP prices are still relatively cheap and graphs after yesterday's btc increase, xrp shows that it will increase. Moreover, XRP is one of the centralized coins entering the top 5 cmc, this proves that xrp will be the second coin after btc.
in my opinion that maybe XRP can happen to be the top coin in cmc. can shift the position of ethereum which is at the top of number two. I see XRP is number one from fund transfers because of low costs and fast transactions.  it can make interested people invest a lot. maybe it can shift ethereum. but whether it will happen, but it can happen anytime
Pages:
Jump to: