Pages:
Author

Topic: Believe it or not! XRP Will Go Past $4 - page 7. (Read 1471 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
Seriously ?  Well 4usd is not a serious amount . Its small and xrp is a solid coin . Everyone is expecting a higher price range from xrp   .

What is good news?  This is merely a speculation thread that was started.  Usd value ($4) is based on btc/xrp pair, so to say xrp is "doing good" if it hits $4 is relative. If you buy xrp at 5200 sats and its $.37 and because bitcoin spikes and xrp value is $4 but is only worth 4000 sats that's terrible.  You lost more than 20% of you value if you just kept your money in bitcoin.  Usd value is silly with alts

Why will you loss if you will buy xrp at 5200 sats and if the value of xrp reaches 4 usd ?  I think you will only earn huge profit  . You will only loose if the value of xrp drops below your buying point but xrp is a good coin and it does have the potential to grow more in the future.

When I buy crypto I think of gains and losses in crypto.  If you buy for 1 btc and end up selling for more usd but only sell for .8btc that is a loss even though in usd it made more.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Seriously ?  Well 4usd is not a serious amount . Its small and xrp is a solid coin . Everyone is expecting a higher price range from xrp   .

What is good news?  This is merely a speculation thread that was started.  Usd value ($4) is based on btc/xrp pair, so to say xrp is "doing good" if it hits $4 is relative. If you buy xrp at 5200 sats and its $.37 and because bitcoin spikes and xrp value is $4 but is only worth 4000 sats that's terrible.  You lost more than 20% of you value if you just kept your money in bitcoin.  Usd value is silly with alts

Why will you loss if you will buy xrp at 5200 sats and if the value of xrp reaches 4 usd ?  I think you will only earn huge profit  . You will only loose if the value of xrp drops below your buying point but xrp is a good coin and it does have the potential to grow more in the future.

It means that whilst you would gain $, you would gain fewer $ than if you'd just kept your money in BTC instead.

However I do think that if (when?) XRP hits $4 then it is likely to have increased against BTC as well as against the dollar. $4 is not far above ATH price for XRP... and it would need a BTC price of almost $80,000 in order not to increase against BTC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Like XRP or not, it can go to past $4 when the market goes past its old highs. After all, its 2018 all time high was over $3 so $4 is not lot higher than that.
Come to think of it, prior to the bull run of bitcoin, where was rupee value? Why was it stagnant and it had to depend on bitcoin despite the fact that its community contains more of bankers?Even with all their push and hype they could not grow until bitcoin started increasing.

I am not disputing the fact that XRP will get to $4, it is possible but only with the push of bitcoin, which it will not be only rupee that will increase, so many other coins at the top market cap also have the tendency of increasing rapidly during altcoins bull run, so let’s not make it look as if rupee can really get that value based in its personal strength.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
I don't think it will gonna go that high not this year at least. I see that the market is recovering from the brutal bearish trend since last year. but it doesn't men the price of ripple will gonna go that high this year. we have so mane speculation back then that didn't come true anyway.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Nothing is impossible for the crypto market and even more for a coin like Ripple that has shown extraordinary growth in the past, with speculation alone.

While yesterday we looked at product speculation and the developments that awaited us in the future, today we are witnessing the realization of those promises and the spread in the mainstream.

All this is still unknown where it will lead us and where the price can reach, but surely the old maximums will be exceeded when the market is stabilized and a new cycle will begin.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
[im g]https://cnews24.ru/uploads/c3c/c3c863e51538a0a5556ef0613d155c84d9aff81f.png[/img]

Bitcoin is threading higher every moment as more glad tidings  evolve, yet some analyst are confident the season for altcoins like XRP is here. Adding more fact to the revelation XRP trades best amongst its contemporaries in the market today with a gallant stride along the rising wedge.

The big rally came as a post effect of Coinbase’s announcement that XRP trade service on the exchange is now available to New York customers.
Crypto Bitlord reassured his belief in the present bull run, adding that once the news breaks, XRP will make an uninterrupted drive to $4 resistant point. While the exact news being referred to seems a bit vague, Bitlord stressed that XRP will keep striding to flip Bitcoin.

Source: https://cryptonews.net/en/news/altcoins/149396/

This is a good prediction for XRP and if this can come true then XRP can be the one next below Bitcoin when it comes to marketcap. Do you think this can really happen soon when there will good news for this cryptocurrency? Will history repeat itself and even more?
I am so surprised at the rate for which XRP is really growing so fast, although I am not really so surprised about this because I have studied that no matter how had they try to bring people from the bondage of third party involvement, people still prefers a centralized system, that is why we see that a lot of exchanges that are more popular in the market are virtually centralized exchanges.

Now see the support XRP if getting from communities, to me, I have not really seen what rupee really has to offer, but I guess its centralized nature is really helping it get all the support necessary, especially by bankers.
legendary
Wow! It is a piece of very good news for me. I have reserved some XRP coins with me for future price upsurge I hope and pray it will go beyond that value. Many XRP holders will rejoice including me even if today the price plunge, I still have high hope of its future rebound because as many believe, we are already in the bull running.

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I am still waiting for it to happen. If it is considered as a big news for xrp, then it would be very easy to increase it's price of it. I must say it will be a long way before that happen. Lol. Anyway, no one will gonna know if xrp will reach $4. It ever, I would love that since I invested some of it. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Wow! It is a piece of very good news for me. I have reserved some XRP coins with me for future price upsurge I hope and pray it will go beyond that value. Many XRP holders will rejoice including me even if today the price plunge, I still have high hope of its future rebound because as many believe, we are already in the bull running.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I dont believe it can go past $ 4, i think for long term investment target price is about 0.8-0.9 $ for ripple, even $2 is impossible this year,

Its borderline pump and dump when people make outlandish predictions for a x10 increase on an already established coin.

Particularly when it is based on 'secret' news. I mean, it could go up sure but others shouldn't play into peoples Fomo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
I dont believe it can go past $ 4, i think for long term investment target price is about 0.8-0.9 $ for ripple, even $2 is impossible this year,
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This prediction is similar to the John McAfee prediction about a 1M USD bitcoin price.It's so insane it's ridiculous to believe it.Ripple(XRP) doesn't have a limited global supply and the demand for this altcoins will never be higher than the demand for bitcoin.

Maybe it is, but look at the btc price jump. when it reached 6000$ everyone said it will only be for a few days before it will dump. then it was at 7k, 8k. I think everything is possible in this market.
This time people will be more carefull when spending their gains on alts, but when btc can hold a high line alts will pump like hell
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
even though i do not like ripple, i can still imagine that ripple might be able to reach that price. from old ath of $3.65 to a new ath of $4 is not far off. since i expect, most coins will eventually reach a new ath, this price is possible. nevertheless, i will not invest in ripple, because i do not support such a project.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Sorry to say, I can't believe it. Ripple is a strong coin, last year people made good profits from ripple when every other coin were sinking! Therefore, I remembered that When Bitcoin price went to 19.7K USD, XRP price hit 3.65 USD! So, this time, If ripple hit 4 USD then it will become the second coin again and its volume will be huge! I don't think it is possible anymore for the XRP! If JPM coin really arrives then XRP coin will face a tough condition for sure!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
Opinion is of course okay because some tokens also want the same thing and all that also depends on the development of the coin community, just as XRP might return Bitcoin prices so that speculation arises, do we see high BTC prices at XRP prices reaching $ 4? of course not at that moment just approaching it, even the price of BTC must rise high. I don't think for now this is not the time for XRP to rise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Yeah of course it's possible. i highly doubt it but when i have learned one thing since i'm in crypto.... nothing is impossible.
It needs a lot of interest to gain this price, i have no idea where it should came from.
legendary
See still we don't have any clue how far the price of Bitcoin will rally but people have already started predicting the price of all other coins. Before reaching the 4$ mark the price of XRP should cross it's previous high value of 3$. So it will take a lot of time, but with the supply, it has it is a very tough job to cross the value of more than 3$.
Supply of XRP is the biggest obstacle that makes this coin very difficult to raise prices in the future. I think if Ripple team can think of a better solution, they should buy this coin to burn and XRP can be stable in the long run. In my opinion, achieving the price of $ 0.4 this year can be considered a huge success because XRP has finally been able to raise prices during the past few months. Hopefully this uptrend will last until the end of this year so I can sure that achieving $1 is possible.

Its crypto supply is no longer an issue, just check most altcoins/tokens have billions of supply but it is mostly being traded.
I would love ripple to reach that value since i have 5k worth of bags waiting for a good pump  Grin

Lol supply is no longer an issue.  Good lord in what kind of economic market does supply "not matter" anymore.  Tongue
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
This is a good prediction for XRP and if this can come true then XRP can be the one next below Bitcoin when it comes to marketcap. Do you think this can really happen soon when there will good news for this cryptocurrency? Will history repeat itself and even more?
I believe that history can repeat itself but I'm not sure if it will be the same for XRP. I'm not good a speculation and analysis but as long as the market cap of the market keeps on increasing, then it is likely to be distributed to the whole market including XRP.

$3 was the all time high and if you will calculate on how much it is needed to reach that price with the current circulating supply, it will need a large amount of money. It moved with $0.1 and see if it will go as high as before.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
$ 4, according to me, is a target that is quite ideal for XRP, I heard rumors that in June / July there will be a very good movement from XRP, let's look forward and also buy lots of XRP at the current price.

Anything may happen with crypto. Unpredictable. XRP may touch its ever-time height $4 this year as said in the article. If the current trend continues then, yes there are lot more chances for it to happen. Last week has been in favor of altcoins as well besides bitcoin. Hence lets wait and see.
If I could remember $4 will never be the high as ripple has crossed that level in 2018 January.  The remain days of this month will decide if altcoins are going to join bitcoin in its bullish trend as I see some of them still below the oversold area.  Though,  I did not expect what happened this month and last month the way it happened I will still wish that ripple should move above $4 in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: