Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 26. (Read 41802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 12:39:14 PM

The hypocrisy of your typical Bernie supporters

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 11:51:33 AM

Sad berniebot.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 11:37:13 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 11:26:03 AM

I do not get how stupid they are... The gmail address is right there. We have all the premeditated attempts at a crime. LIVE. This individual is a graphic artist, has clients, clients with proofs of payment and links to bank accounts, paypal, etc...

I mean.. How stupid can they be...?

Brainless drones. Even if it's a hoax, this trail creates a file forever in the system for the rest of their natural life.

Let's hope it is a hoax. Let's pray it is a hoax.

Well...many cops think that all criminals are stupid. One of the arts of the old-fashioned interrogation room was to chivvy a perp into bragging that he committed the crime.

When I started this thread with the title BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF, I had no idea how true that was. Chief of weirdos could more appropriate now.

There is a particular flavor to berniebots. Almost like Absinthe, but with a shot of Methanol added to the mix...

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 11:10:28 AM

I do not get how stupid they are... The gmail address is right there. We have all the premeditated attempts at a crime. LIVE. This individual is a graphic artist, has clients, clients with proofs of payment and links to bank accounts, paypal, etc...

Brainless drones. Even if it's a hoax, this trail creates a file forever in the system for the rest of their natural life.

Well...many cops think that all criminals are stupid. One of the arts of the old-fashioned interrogation room was to chivvy a perp into bragging that he committed the crime.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

God forbid if I try to cross the street in a wheelchair with a Trump button on! (VIDEO)

#feelthebern berniebots are insane.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 13, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

Another nut.

Of course the account is gone but the internet does not forget

Broadcasting to the world what you want: Accessory to murder and to a terrorist act with anyone willing to do it. Brainless.

#feelthebern

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

I know of others who have made these kind of threats on Twitter, they soon got a visit from the law.
Whatever you feel about a politician, that is certainy not the way to speak about it.
That person is very unhinged.

Scary even.

That was a close call today.
No wonder his account was shut down...
He's free now I believe? He'll be back.

The media can't wait for a murder, live. More like him will come, trying to finish the job.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
March 12, 2016, 08:45:05 PM

I know of others who have made these kind of threats on Twitter, they soon got a visit from the law.
Whatever you feel about a politician, that is certainy not the way to speak about it.
That person is very unhinged.
Scary even.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:40:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:27:06 PM

And yet, another case of intimidation of a TRUMP supporter from a berniebot...

Very sad, low energy people.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:23:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/X2bo0Sr.mp4

Man! He's such racist bernie supporter...

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 12, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
Useful idiots

1) Anti-Trump !== Pro-Bernie
B) Worst photoshop job ever
iii) Why are you such a hateful BIGOT?
d) Is being a hateful BIGOT a requirement for a Trumpeteer?

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

Bernies has yet to say he rejects the violence of his berniebots...

1) Bernie supporters are not violent
B) Bernie rejects the violence of Trump supporters
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/sanders-calls-for-unity-after-trump-violence

Answer the question(s)...
Why are you such a hateful bigot?

Bernie Sanders: The Trump supporters were asking for it

"I don't think our supporters are inciting. What our supporters are doing is responding to a candidate who has, in fact, in many ways, encouraged violence," Sanders said
    Sanders did not apologize for Friday's protests that led to the cancellation of a Trump rally in Chicago

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/12/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump/index.html

He's a bad man.

How can you be so blind to the Trump violence, and call out Bernie supporters for a protest against Trump encouraging violence?!?

What fucking planet do you live on?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:16:07 PM

Breaking the laws is what berniebots are good for. Also, intimidation of good, loyal American patriots..

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 08:05:18 PM

FBI. Do your job.

Pages:
Jump to: