Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 28. (Read 41802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 02:15:56 PM

LULZ at: https://youtu.be/y98wJEJhbpI?t=1m19s

Careful what you wish for Smiley  Never mind that the BLM hooligans are probably being funded by Hillary support.  That kind of thing is a 'conspiracy theory' to which your run-of-the-mill Sanders lib is conditioned against considering.

Published on Feb 2, 2016

Today's news: Berniebots being thugs, wanting to rape women with a "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat. LIVE on TV.

I will never wish anything bad for the good people...

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
March 12, 2016, 02:02:42 PM

LULZ at: https://youtu.be/y98wJEJhbpI?t=1m19s

Careful what you wish for Smiley  Never mind that the BLM hooligans are probably being funded by Hillary support.  That kind of thing is a 'conspiracy theory' to which your run-of-the-mill Sanders lib is conditioned against considering.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 01:04:29 PM

Just like the NYE rapping in Cologne. The same mindset. Not human.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 12, 2016, 10:40:01 AM

6 Awful Things That Happen When We Think ‘Good’ People (Berniebots) Can’t Be Rapists or Abusers

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/02/good-people-can-be-rapists/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 10, 2016, 10:51:41 AM
Oh please... Bernie is up by 6% according to the national polls...

Bernie also beat the Polls in Michigan by 22.9%!!!

If all the polls are off by 22.9%, Bernie should win by 28.9%... can you say landslide?

I get no satisfaction beating a dead horse that does not know it is dead already. You can camp, eat and use the bathroom in this thread if you want. Bring your own food, water from the toilette is free.

I had the unfortunate experience once of encountering a horse by the side of the road that was the victim of a hit and run.  It was bleeding profusely, and it was, as you say, a dead horse that did not know it was dead already. 

Having no guns or knives to put the poor animal out of it's misery, there was nothing I could do.  The thought actually did cross my mind, though.  "I could beat the dead horse," and then I would be able to say I beat a dead horse.  But that it was already dead did not mean it might not bite back. 

It's useful, though to attempt to actualize many phrases used in speech.  Now I'm not an advocate of beating dead horses, you see.  From the above it's obvious that I declined the opportunity.  But I do suggest that advocates of Bernie mull all this over while they piss into the wind.

Wut? A horse killed by a car?
Where do you live? You got some wild horses? That still exists? Oo

Plenty of wild horses in the US, depending in which state you live... Google it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 10, 2016, 09:15:25 AM

If all the polls are off by 22.9%, Bernie should win by 28.9%... can you say landslide?

I get no satisfaction beating a dead horse that does not know it is dead already. You can camp, eat and use the bathroom in this thread if you want. Bring your own food, water from the toilette is free.

I had the unfortunate experience once of encountering a horse by the side of the road that was the victim of a hit and run.  It was bleeding profusely, and it was, as you say, a dead horse that did not know it was dead already. 

Having no guns or knives to put the poor animal out of it's misery, there was nothing I could do.  The thought actually did cross my mind, though.  "I could beat the dead horse," and then I would be able to say I beat a dead horse.  But that it was already dead did not mean it might not bite back. 

It's useful, though to attempt to actualize many phrases used in speech.  Now I'm not an advocate of beating dead horses, you see.  From the above it's obvious that I declined the opportunity.  But I do suggest that advocates of Bernie mull all this over while they piss into the wind.

Wut? A horse killed by a car?
Where do you live? You got some wild horses? That still exists? Oo
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 10, 2016, 04:21:33 AM

I don't know why but I read "advocates of Bernie mules pissing this all over the wind..."

I probably won't rub it in your face when Bernie beats Trump in the general election... probably...

You should invite your brother here, he's the smarter one.

Troll much?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 10, 2016, 01:57:52 AM

I don't know why but I read "advocates of Bernie mules pissing this all over the wind..."

I probably won't rub it in your face when Bernie beats Trump in the general election... probably...

You should invite your brother here, he's the smarter one.

March 10, 2016, 12:02:43 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 09, 2016, 09:00:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 09, 2016, 08:25:35 PM

March 09, 2016, 01:16:17 PM
Bernie stretches your donations to epic levels

He does not even spend money on gas!

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 09, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

March 09, 2016, 01:03:06 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 09, 2016, 12:59:30 PM

Clinton Adds To Delegate Lead, Despite Bernie Sanders’ Surprise Upset In Michigan…

Hillary Clinton is projected to add slightly to her delegate lead after splitting Mississippi and Michigan with Bernie Sanders on Tuesday night.

But the key to the delegate count is the margin.

Clinton cleaned up in Mississippi, winning 83 percent of the vote, according to The Associated Press. Sanders on the other hand, finished with just 16 percent, 1 point above the threshold to win delegates. That gave Clinton an estimated 28 delegates, compared to just one for Sanders by the AP’s count, with seven more unaccounted for at midnight.

The tight margin in Michigan will likely prevent Sanders from narrowing the delegate gap, despite his win there. The AP projected Sanders the winner with 50 percent of the vote to Clinton’s 48 percent. That will give him at least 63 pledged delegates to Clinton’s 52, the AP reports, with another 15 left outstanding. As long as those delegates are bound around the state’s margin, Clinton win the Tuesday night delegate haul.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272328-clinton-will-add-to-delegate-lead-after-michigan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wasting all that precious energy attacking TRUMP, while the wolf is eating you alive...

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 08, 2016, 10:13:40 PM

legendary
March 08, 2016, 03:29:42 PM
Bernie is pro-equality, not anti-white... get over yourself troll... go vote for racist Trump and quit calling Bernie the racist... ...

Actually, quit wasting your time and energy on Bernie at all.  The Democrat franchise of Establishment, Inc. dealt with him (aka, fucked him raw) at the appropriate time in the process.  He's goneski and their made [wo]man is installed.

It's to late for the less organized Republican franchise.  They'll have to lick their wounds for another 4 years and try to learn from their mistakes.  Don't matta to Establishment, Inc of course, except that they have the nuisance of trying to clean up after the Republican's mess.

March 08, 2016, 02:38:38 PM
I completely agree with the intent of his words... which is basically what I already stated...

If you have never been oppressed simply for the way you look, you don't understand... plain and simple

You can twist his words all you want, but the facts are with Bernie...

Less than 10% of whites are in poverty, while more than 25% of blacks are in poverty...

White people don't know what it's like to get pulled over for, "driving while black"... white people (in general) don't know what it's like when cops shoot first and ask questions later... it is what it is... it's not racist to state the facts

Bernie is pro-equality, not anti-white... get over yourself troll... go vote for racist Trump and quit calling Bernie the racist... (hey kettle, this is pot... you are black)
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 08, 2016, 08:44:39 AM

Now that you had a full day running away from your poor excuse earlier of not knowing what barnie said about white people during the last debate, what is your reaction now? Do you agree with him or not? I keep asking you the same question, but you keep changing the subject or changing your name, or have time to pollute the TRUMP thread with your unfunny memes.

I didn't actually hear him say it, but it sounds like you are implying he said something like, "It is difficult to understand how it feels to be oppressed when you have never been oppressed"... yeah, I agree with that 100%... not racist in the slightest

Keep in mind, Bernie is a 75 year old Jew... people have been openly hostile towards Jews his entire life... for some reason antisemitism is accepted in America

Bernie defends blacks, gays, et al, because he understands what it feels like to be hated because of his ethnicity...

If the best you have against Bernie is twisting something he said to sound kinda sorta almost racist-ish... keep trolling loser

You don't have to hear him say it. You can WATCH him say it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/07/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-wrong-say-when-youre-white-you-dont/

You are too funny. You agree with what you wrote, something no one ever said?  Grin
Click on the link. Play the video. Tell me then if I was twisting his racist words... You will never do it. Do you understand now why you are a brain dead berniebot simpleton?

legendary
March 08, 2016, 04:19:04 AM
Keep in mind, Bernie is a 75 year old Jew... people have been openly hostile towards Jews his entire life... for some reason antisemitism is accepted in America

Bernie defends blacks, gays, et al, because he understands what it feels like to be hated because of his ethnicity...

WhatHuh?  I'm nearing 50 and am still fairly strongly conditioned to feel some combination of guild/shame/fear about saying anything which could be construed as negative toward 'the Jews'.  That usually translates into saying nothing at all.  It's probably part of a strategy and a design.  Thinking back, it probably has something to do with the endless discussions about the holocaust and such that the school curriculum was saturated with.

Now it could be that Sanders and other Jews feel some discomfort that people may feel things about them that they are restricted from expressing.  That's a trade-off.  Whatever the case, all of the 'hostility' does not seem to have kept Sanders from office and eventually doing amazingly well in a run for the presidency.  Plenty of other Jews have overcome these tremendous obstetricals to meet success as well it seems.  I guess Jews are unusually superior in some ways or they've been overplaying the disadvantages dealt to them here in the U.S.  I suspect there is an element of both at work here.

Pages:
Jump to: