Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 47. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
At present, cryptocurrencies are the best for investment. But I would also like to invest in properties and forex trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
I'll probably invest on real estate and have it rented for monthly income. Or i will invest my money to a buy and sell business or build my dream business which is a pastry shop. That's why im so thankful to bitcoin because I don't need to use money for my investment.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

I think properties are also good investments aside from bitcoin and other altcoin investments.

I personally try to start up a business of my own in some sector that I'd believe I could succeed in. Working for yourself is I think the most rewarding and best paying that you can achieve.

Crypto is also one of the best investments at the start of the 21st century.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I will try to diversify, so I think we can minimize the risk of investment. In addition, I will invest in some emerging industries, which have a large potential for development and are likely to gain greater benefits.
If I have more money and I want to invest in some regular business I will invest in transport sector, because I love transport and I am thinking of my own transport company. I have invested in bitcoin for this purpose. Bitcoin will give me profit and in the future I will start my own transport business. Transport is good because it takes no time to generate revenue and you will earn money from the first day.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Has never invested / never interested at all to invest other than on crypto currencies, it seems for me that investing in crypto.. it's the most suitable for investing.
I still believe in / believe that investing in crypto is more upstair than investing to the others in terms of profits, as a naturally price changes make me believe that crypto will become even more popular and more enthusiasts till the price would be tend leads in a higher direction.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I know crypto are really doing great for us-financially. All the hardworks and patience and toatally paid off but we should consider also a plan for investing outside crpypto. Because there is no assurance that crypto will stay for us forever nor it stay a 100 years, having investing with other forms of investment is only to secure our future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Since nowadays, many investments regarding bitcoin is only a scam, my other option to my money is investing it some stock markets here in my country. Even though I can only earn a small amount of profit, its better than investing in some fake investments that will only scam your money.
I would be honest and would be practical, aside here in crypto I would invest in an insurance company where in I want to  save for the education of my children and of course I will still invest in the local stock market but not all just a little so I can have stock that can be sell in the future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Property is the best thing like buying a portion of land because the value is always go higher.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Since nowadays, many investments regarding bitcoin is only a scam, my other option to my money is investing it some stock markets here in my country. Even though I can only earn a small amount of profit, its better than investing in some fake investments that will only scam your money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
One can never enjoy the benefits given by cryptocurrency at any another investment. The volatility of the market can help you to get most out of nothing, even a low value coin can rise beyond once exception level within hours. Leaving crypto currencies there are only slow methods of increasing money through investment like property, banks, funds and so on. But none of them can match the benefits and returns provided by crypto currencies.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It depends. Real estate are always a good investment, but of course you will be "in the light".
Wigh gold, diamond or crypto, you can keep some anonymity, and in these days this it's very important
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Besides in cryptocurrency i want to invest in property. We all know that the value of land is getting higher and higher every year. As of now we have bought two hectares. And i know its value will grow even more in the future.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Aside from cryptocurrency, im investing in gold and in my own gadgets business. Recently i became interested in collecting gold jewelries and because of the increasing value of it i decided to collect some more. Although it takes time before you can see the progress of your investment still its worth investing because you can also use it as accessories to make yourself presentable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Today I like to invest in crypto only but before jumping into this market I use to invest in stock market, mutual fund and sometime in real estate also. But cryptos has given much much better returns than these investment tools in a very short time.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
where the taxman won't find you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
well we shouldnt have all our eggs in the same basket so
other investments like gold and other precious metals would
probably be wise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Beside cryptocurrencies l need to invest in a business because l don't know if this cryptos will last for a long time. While if l have a business, this will serve me as a stable income for my kids future.l have the assurance to earn on my business for my kids future  lm only moving forward for my kids, In many difficulties that l have encountered in life l alsmost give up being a single mom to my kids. But they are my inspiration to move on. How was my kids if I'm not on their side. My children needs me.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Aside from crypto, I want to invest on real estates. I believe their values do not downgrade. As time goes, their value increases and I think that's a great source of income in the future.
Agree
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The artificial intelligence companies are the undervalued companies in the stock market so beside cryptos I would invest in stock market and real innovation s in crowdfunding sites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Beside Cyptocurrencies you can invest in ICO's,Stocks,Forex and many other buisness. It depends on where you live and what is the market like in that place.Because if you live in some place where fastfood shops are more and there is more response to that business and you can invest in them.Same goes with any other field.Stock market is near about same in every country and you can invest in any company from any place through different software.But no other field can give you return as big as crypto and as quick as crypto. Still i would advice you to start investing in stocks if you were doing crypto as there is no much change in process.
Pages:
Jump to: