Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 50. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
In crowdfunding and company stocks
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
In my country, we have very fertile lands and to me it will be a good decision to engage in both crop farming and even animal farming. My country is one of the best exporters in Cocoa, so investing in that can prove to be a very good decision.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and their sales was very much high.Which I mean is many had inverse in Bitcoin as like gold.So bitcoin has very huge development in Crypto currency.In Crypto ,I will choose the bitcoin for sure to inverse my valuable money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my country, we have very fertile lands and to me it will be a good decision to engage in both crop farming and even animal farming. My country is one of the best exporters in Cocoa, so investing in that can prove to be a very good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
The beauty of investing in cryptocurrencies its literally not about currencies only, other industries such as property, travel, health, insurance you name it are all available for investment through cryptocoin usage. But for me i think crowdfunding is one of the best investments as reputable companies are now going digital with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
selling a shoes and clothes is the best way, the speed of style make a good profit if you have an access to do Import. youth are care too much for their style this 21 century
Activity: 129
Gold and crude oil have also make a lot of people get rich.. Is just that crypto is very easy. Buy it and wait to let it pump.. No Labour.. Crypto is still a better option

Gold is very good for value reserve
Activity: 168
Gold and crude oil have also make a lot of people get rich.. Is just that crypto is very easy. Buy it and wait to let it pump.. No Labour.. Crypto is still a better option
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
I am 100% indulged to the crypto world for a long time. Where I am going next? VR and AI are on top of my list. How will I invest there? Have no idea yet. The crypto world is too good right now in order to have the time to think for something else.

Me too as of now it never comes in my mind to invest my money other Bitcoin, Bitcoin could make you a billionaire in just a couple of months or a year,  unlike other business firm it takes a long run to  have a high profit. So right now I'm not intertaining other business proposal, I'm happy working and investing in Bitcoin and I want to focus on it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I think one of the best thing to invest that still have high appreciation is real estate especially in my country a small land that was valued around $6000-7000 can reach up to $10000 in a matter of 2-3years. Crypto currencies are not at the top of the line but for me real estate is the sure investment that will give a good return in future time.
Real estate depends entirely on where it is located, there are zones in a city that are hot so you make an investment and a few years later you can sell for an higher price, but there are also zones that are very slow and you could lose your money, so if you are going to invest in real estate make sure to know what you are doing, because if you do not, your money will be frozen in that property for a very long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
I would probably invest in properties. I'm an aspiring civil engineer and I'm going to graduate really soon. So my plan is when I get my license, I wanna have my own construction firm and a business that does building, and selling of properties. I guess through this I would be able to invest, earn, and make a name for myself in the construction industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Maybe in real states or stocks if there is no cryptocurrency that we are investing now.I want a higher profit for the future of mine and I want my money became more profitable ,or maybe building a business to make my money grow more but everything of that is risky.
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
  • Real estate
  • Index option spreads
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
maybe ill try to invest my own mini store or ah mottor shop something like that bcoz now a days we got a lot of mottorbike in the road and more population in evry country so itsa good investment...

You hardly get a road side business that will generate the kind of profit like bitcoin. So, you can as well look into altcoins too. The system is growing very fast.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
maybe ill try to invest my own mini store or ah mottor shop something like that bcoz now a days we got a lot of mottorbike in the road and more population in evry country so itsa good investment...
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

In my case, besides cryptocurrency, I also want to invest in the stock market because it is more stable and though it is not so fast to grow but at least, I will also another option to have income in the near future. I like investing here in bitcoin because I know that it has the very big chances that it will grow more and more. And I also want to invest in stock market because it is better if you have many ways of income than having only one way, right?
Activity: 280
ICO's are the best investing platform right now. With good research ICO's would bring you good money. You can check those links for the biggest and most trustfull ICO's

https://www.coinschedule.com/

https://icowatchlist.com/

https://www.icohotlist.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
If you do not want to invest in purchasing crypto currencies directly, then online gambling operators that more and more offer crypto currencies for quick deposits and withdraws and anonymous accounts could be a very lucrative investment option if you pick the right gambling or betting site.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
If i wouldn't invest in crypto i would invest in technology. i would open a Software farm where i would make Vr and AI technology. I would develop apps and website etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
I think one of the best thing to invest that still have high appreciation is real estate especially in my country a small land that was valued around $6000-7000 can reach up to $10000 in a matter of 2-3years. Crypto currencies are not at the top of the line but for me real estate is the sure investment that will give a good return in future time.

I agree, real estate is in many ways the perfect investment because it can allow you to earn both passively in terms of rental income and also long term you still own an asset that has most probably increased in value. The sooner in life you can get on to the property ladder the better. Most rental returns now in advanced economies will get you the whole property value back in a period of about 15 years. So in 15 years you doubled your money and then some if the property price went up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: