Pages:
Author

Topic: Best alt for day trading - page 4. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 

I think it is wrong to ask for advice from strangers. If you lose your money you will be very upset. Go to the coinmarketcap, find coins with good volume and high dynamics and study the project. Specific coin, following other people's advice should not be chosen.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
The current Etherium and Bitcoin are great for dealing in short, especially Ethereum is doing very well now a day, as it is very comfortable and easy to use, no wonder why it dominates the second place on the market.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:32:17 PM
for now I think a nice new altcoin to trade right now is galaxy esolution (GES). and see from the movement of another amon token (AMN). but from the other side we can see the movement of tokens that are still not listing from ico that has been completed like a cowen network (SPN).
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
I think for daily trading, Etherium and Bitcoin are great for trading in the short term.
now the price of Bitcoin can go down to $ 400-500 and go up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 16, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
I think the best alt for day trading for now is TRX, because the increase and decrease in price so fast and it can make us get fast profit.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
May 16, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 

I think altcoin for day trading every day should be different, so do not rely only on certain altcoin, unlike the case if long-term trading, try to visit coinmarketcap, cointelegraph, or coincalendar, it may be a reference for day trading
Activity: 6
May 16, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
for me Litecoin is less interesting if for the day trading I prefer xlm (lumen) and ETH (Etherum) this is my opinion from newbie on here.
Activity: 434
May 16, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
There are many coin that you can choose from in day trading. Try NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, XEM, Monero, Golem and Stellar Lumen. Avoid day trading on XRP because you might get caught in a wave and it will hard for you to recover if it happened.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 16, 2018, 06:42:50 PM
Which one will be the best altcoin for day trading depend on cryptocurrency news, if any cryptocurrency has good news in next few days I think it'll become the best altcoin for day trading till next few days when the news happened. But sometime altcoins price still dumped although there are a lot of upcoming good news for them Smiley)
Activity: 406
May 16, 2018, 06:42:06 PM
A good altcoins recommendation for daily trading, in my opinion, is ethereum. With ethereal properties that cost steadily and consistently increased, it is very supportive to be traded on a daily basis. You do not have to worry and fear the price will drop, because with ethereum you will be safe, with a stable price and never decreased significantly, and the price is always consistent rise will help you to often get a profit from your trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
EOS i think. It has good potential.And top 10-20 coins good for day trading.Top 10 coins good for long term investment. Thats my opinion.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 16, 2018, 06:39:11 PM
Nobody can tell U which project will survive tomorrow just do your own research
What are you saying? he's not looking for a project that will survive tomorrow.

He's looking for a coin that is good for day trading. A coin that has a better volume so that he can take advantage of it, simple as that.

ETH and Dogecoin are my choice for day trading.
my advice is ripple, cardano, ignis or nxt,
very good price for daily trade, and can quickly get a lot profit
Ripple? Nah, I don't want to get involved with Ripple. Instead of Ripple I would glad to choose the meme coin (Dogecoin) which is better than that centralized coin though it's really made as a joke coin.

I have actuall ynever done that, but I suppose that coins with high volatility (Like HYDRO) are good for that, when you can easily buy/sell
Hydro? It is pumped so did you managed to sell and get a decent profit with it?
Activity: 798
May 16, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

yes litecoin is a good altcoins for day trading
and you can trade on ethereum too for day trading mate
because ethereum is good as litecoin for day trading too  Wink
litecoin and ethereum are a great combination for daily trading. we can see if this coin has good potential and a stable future. so I think these two coins can now be used as an option.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 16, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
I think that Litecoin is just not suitable for this purpose; it is not a very volatile coin, because it is already big, you need smaller coins in which daytime fluctuations are bigger. For example: Stratis, Waves, even Zcash who pumped over the course of a few days
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 16, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

yes litecoin is a good altcoins for day trading
and you can trade on ethereum too for day trading mate
because ethereum is good as litecoin for day trading too  Wink
Activity: 228
May 16, 2018, 05:29:58 PM
I have actuall ynever done that, but I suppose that coins with high volatility (Like HYDRO) are good for that, when you can easily buy/sell
Activity: 588
May 16, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
I can recommend you a very speculative asset that you can daily trade. It's Odyssey. Very speculative coin on which you can raise good money
copper member
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
I can suggest you some. According to me cardano and Etherum are best for day trading. They have a brighter tomorrow and i am very positive about this two. You can also go for litecoin too.I will suggest you to do your own research and then decide.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
May 16, 2018, 05:26:21 PM
Bitcoin cash is more volatile than Bitcoin. Watch Bitcoin and when Bitcoin goes down, sell BitcoinCash...
I recommend etoro platform.
copper member
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
I can suggest you some. According to me cardano and Etherum are best for day trading. They have a brighter tomorrow and i am very positive about this two. You can also go for litecoin too.I will suggest you to do your own research and then decide.
Pages:
Jump to: