Pages:
Author

Topic: Best alt for day trading - page 7. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
I think in 2018 now, the most profitable and promising coin is ethereum. ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after bitcoin and ripple. initially ethereum is able to sit in second position until the end of December. unfortunately ripple successfully headed ethereum position. ethereum will be a coin or alt which gives us many advantages.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 

I think the best altcoin for today's trade is Ripple because now the price is going up and you can make a profit and then we can sell our altcoin for profit today, if not today you can hold your altcoin until the altcoin price goes back stable

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 
Cardano is a great coin to trade today. because the price is high enough and good will produce big enough profit. so running the trade will be very profitable. so when this high price is a good opportunity to run it and not to miss this. in order to reach for in a fairly quiet market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:12:21 PM
In a world of bad advice, especially financial, it can be extremely hard to find someone who’s actually trying to help others and not only themselves. The fact of the matter is most people who give out advice in cryptocurrency or just in general fall under the spell of confirmation bias and end up shilling what they’ve bought so they can tend to a decent profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: