Pages:
Author

Topic: best altcoin to collect? - page 4. (Read 12977 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 04:34:10 AM
You can collect LTC, Dogecoin and ETH. These are for me the best coins to make great profit. There is now a new coin Dent or something like that i would suggest you to invest in that. It has the potential to grow. I heard that many people are already investing in it. I have already invested in LTC and Dogecoin. Im now waiting to sell them and then i would invest in Dent coin.
Yes, better altcoin that existed for a long time like doge, eth and ltc. I collect it because it has potential for the future. But for dent coins I do not know yet, because I have not tried it. Do you think the dent coin is potential for the future?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:18:29 AM
You can collect LTC, Dogecoin and ETH. These are for me the best coins to make great profit. There is now a new coin Dent or something like that i would suggest you to invest in that. It has the potential to grow. I heard that many people are already investing in it. I have already invested in LTC and Dogecoin. Im now waiting to sell them and then i would invest in Dent coin.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 03:05:18 AM
I still consistently hold Eth, Strat and Waves. Because they are altcoins that i consider very strong and allow to give a good growth on my crypto investment.
These are my coins in my wallet btc, eth, and waves. I believe for holding these coins will give me money. I know I can earn in these and yes it has a good growth and good investment.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
i read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pizza-for-bitcoins-137
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

may be with altcoin variations so if one is not good value there are still others so the profit will remain good
Activity: 182
September 22, 2017, 01:05:44 AM
I think delegated proof of stake coins are very good holds, as long as they're not shitcoins. For this reason, i think OMG (future dpos), Ark (dpos already) and Eth (future dpos) are pretty good bets for the future of crypto Smiley
Activity: 56
September 22, 2017, 01:02:41 AM
EOS no doubt. Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 22, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
ETH, BCH or DASH is an alternative coin that you can make an investment that has a strong enough value in cryptocurrency. and recommendations for long-term investments. But back again to you. you have to dig a lot of information about altcoin you will choose then you can decide correctly. Smiley
what you say I really agree, but I am not used to investing in DASH, due to lack of experience, I dare to start investing with ETH or BTC, because as you say investing in kriptocurrencys ETH and BTC is a long-term investment
Let's try to other altcoins, it helps you learn more knowledge and do not put all your money into a crypto.
I often invest to altcoins have new function, example XZC, this is an altcoin has Zerocoin, new protocol on cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2017, 12:28:30 AM
ETH, BCH or DASH is an alternative coin that you can make an investment that has a strong enough value in cryptocurrency. and recommendations for long-term investments. But back again to you. you have to dig a lot of information about altcoin you will choose then you can decide correctly. Smiley
what you say I really agree, but I am not used to investing in DASH, due to lack of experience, I dare to start investing with ETH or BTC, because as you say investing in kriptocurrencys ETH and BTC is a long-term investment
Activity: 56
September 22, 2017, 12:26:03 AM
I always say to collect Gas COIN its already up $12.89 (43.55%)  this is the best coin to collect and forget for 1 years.After 1 years you will be very happy.I think it is appropriate for future investment.
Activity: 42
September 22, 2017, 12:14:34 AM
My best choice is NEM, it is high potential in this year...
Activity: 289
September 22, 2017, 12:13:11 AM
I would say Lisk atm. With all the things happening with China and the media the price went down. However, the Lisk team is planning a rebranding along with an sdk release in November / December. The price is expected to jump considerably once this happens.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2017, 12:10:05 AM
i read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pizza-for-bitcoins-137
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

according to what you describe I will reply, the altcoin collection that should be there for the next few years is, PBT, CDT, TGT because the two project prices are now down and I am sure a few months and some years later they will rise up, because I have understand their whitepaper.
Activity: 532
September 21, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 21, 2017, 09:58:59 PM
There are many best altcoin to collect and hold for long period of time but the profit is not promised because only bitcoin is one coin which is better in crypto currency world. And you can try to invest in ICO's who offering cheap amount on their presale and sure you can generate profit if they rich their market cup.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Auctus.org Team
September 21, 2017, 09:36:34 PM
AUC (Auctus.org) seems very promising. They have a solid idea over a trillionaire market that have a lot of real problems that the blockchain transparancy can solve so the tokens i'll very valuated on near future. They are running a pre-sale on Oct 3rd with bonus that make it even more atractive.
Activity: 154
September 21, 2017, 07:40:59 PM
Guys, did you hear anything about Decentraland or ARtoken by Cappasity? Do you think this's not a scam?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 21, 2017, 05:14:29 PM
What do you guys think about Syscoin and Bytecoin??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 02:10:24 PM
I think ETH is best altcoin to collect
It will be @500 $ soon
But wait after 30 September And see what will happen
After China ban
Activity: 392
September 21, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
I think I'll choose XRP and ETH. these two coins are currently the best of altcoins, and I think they will also continue to develop in the future.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2017, 01:31:56 PM
I still consistently hold Eth, Strat and Waves. Because they are altcoins that i consider very strong and allow to give a good growth on my crypto investment.
agree with you. this is good choice for this time. and maybe u should buy more litecoin. litecoin are good too
Pages:
Jump to: