Pages:
Author

Topic: best altcoin to collect? - page 6. (Read 12977 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 01:08:42 AM
perhaps Ethereum still has chance as the best altcoin and deserves to be bitcoin companion in the crypto market, though currently growing some new coins that seem to have good progress.
But the old coin (ETH) is still stay at good price. And I think it is appropriate for future investment.
It's good to see that were the same thinking, I'm looking forward to ethereum because this altcoins had seen of incredible potential to adopt in different situation. In addition I also believe to the ability of bitcoin cash, waves and ark I think this altcoins have a good future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 12:58:35 AM
This one is most promising

Project name: Ambrosus
Token symbol: AMB
Whitepaper: https://ambrosus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Ambrosus-White-Paper-V8-1.pdf
Hard cap: CHF 100 million (ICO contributors own 40% of total token supply if hard cap is reached)
Soft Cap: None
Conversion rate: 1 ETH = 1,000 AMB
Maximum market cap at ICO on a fully diluted basis: CHF 250 million if hard cap is reached
Bonus structure: 10% for contributions over 300 ETH / 20% for contributions over 1,600 ETH / 30% for contributions over 3,200 ETH
Pre-sale / white list available: Pre-sale is over
ERC20 token: Yes
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
September 21, 2017, 12:31:25 AM
That is the question of the million.

true,

And even if someone guess, maybe that coin will disappear soon.. no one knows
I think it's a good idea to collect altcoin ethereum, Smiley
because the ethereum will be on the moon and the price will soar in 2018
ethereum is the best choice to collect because ethereum has a good place in the market and also a stable price. maybe ethereum will be the second coin under bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 21, 2017, 12:02:14 AM

true,

I think it's a good idea to collect altcoin ethereum, Smiley
because the ethereum will be on the moon and the price will soar in 2018
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 20, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
the best top 5 low value altcoins to invest this mpnth of September :

1: WeTrust
Market cap: 27.3 M$
Current Price: 0.29$

2: Mothership
Market cap: 27.4 M$
Current Price: 0.19$

3: Voxels
Market cap: 10.3 M$
Current Price: 0.05$

4: Humaniq
Market cap: 17.5 M$
Current Price: 0.10$

5:Districtox
Market cap: 24.3 M$
Current Price: 0.04$

hold it for 6 month for higher gains around 200%
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 11:32:27 PM
maybe that coin will disappear soon.. no one knows
Altcoin  maybe become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think

that will make altcoin disappear. So we don't need to worry about it.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

true,

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
September 20, 2017, 10:59:11 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I think it is quite interesting to see the recommendations over time and see how they have gone. If the OP would have bought some Ethereum in 2015 he would have done quite well by now...

For someone coming in today and willing to hold for 5 years I would have to suggest Stratis. Sure, it will take some time gain moment, but in 5 years the commercial blockchain sector will be huge and Stratis have a fantastic platform to handle this growth and help these companies achieve their objectives. Stratis is also fairly cheap today (in my view and compares to even a few weeks ago).
Activity: 14
September 20, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
I think there is a best altcoin for you if you do not know an altcoins is it. We all want to invest but we do not know where to invest. Miners are mining ETC more because it brings in more profit in the short term. Classic ETC is also valuable. You invest in these coins, you will earn high profits after 3 years.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 09:18:43 AM
Ripple is a terrible idea, its only good for traders due to extreme volatility. All the things people say about it to hype it up like banks buying it up are simply untrue. The reality is that sooner or later people will realize and it will drop faster than you can say ripple.

I think altcoin does not really have the potential to grow because this altcoin brings a lot of inflation in the financial market, if ripple does not improve then surely this altcoin will be forgotten.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2017, 08:40:04 AM
i always say to collect WAVES its already up %30 this is the best coin to collect and forget for 2 years.
after 2 years you will be very happy.

I also invested in Waves and have forgotten the past 3 months. This has made me a huge profit but I will not sell at the moment because Waves still have the potential to grow and will have very high prices.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2017, 07:01:57 AM
i always say to collect WAVES its already up %30 this is the best coin to collect and forget for 2 years.
after 2 years you will be very happy.
Activity: 11
August 26, 2017, 06:56:33 AM
I think etc is a choice in the long run.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2017, 06:54:12 AM
I think Tenx has a great future ahead,they have a very talented team and they offer a service that all cryptovaluta lovers need.
In the next few years we will use the crypto valued in the real world, today we look at this only as an investment..
So I think in the coming years the value of Tex will increase considerably
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 05:16:17 AM
Dent  you can buy and keep it's really low value now compare to its potentiality you can find it in hitbtc  and also lbtc in yobit exchange its recently done with hard fork price constantly increasing and also look into skincoin it may alternative currency in gaming industry.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
August 26, 2017, 04:00:27 AM
there are two altcoins make me interest to invest longterm, ie SC and XRP. although their current value isn't too low, i am very optimistic they in the future have potential to achieve fantastic value. Many altcoins have managed to look great in marketcap, which in fact their initial value is very cheap.
Hopefully sc increases again, am every day on the superior with a lot minus for sale
I also hope SC can return to the old price because I have been keeping this altcoin for 2 months. I hope in the future SC will reach the price of $ 1 and I can sell SC at that time
I am also waiting until SC price rises up. Hope it will happen soon. SC is better coin than most of other altcoin to invest long term. Good luck!
Activity: 292
Miningcore
August 26, 2017, 03:01:55 AM
But the old coin (ETH) is still stay at good price. And I think it is appropriate for future investment.

I think you've meant ETC here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 01:45:49 AM
perhaps Ethereum still has chance as the best altcoin and deserves to be bitcoin companion in the crypto market, though currently growing some new coins that seem to have good progress.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
August 26, 2017, 01:08:05 AM
I think PAY has a good potential in the long run. Working product, good community and excellent people behind it. I just don't know why its price keeps going down.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2017, 01:02:40 AM
Yes, buy it and hold it down so you can not repay like a pizza guy who bought the 10,000 Worth of bitcoins and now repents because he's a millionaire if he just kept it
Lol is the same as etherum a few years ago, the price is still under 1$ and it is now over $ 100. I think picking and buying a potential altcoin is a good idea. You might find and buy a potential altcoin that has a high price in the future and then because you keep it for long time then you can get rich because price pump in the future

I think that you are not updated with crypto prices, ethereum is $340 at the moment, it was $100 like five months ago..
Regarding to OP question, at the moment i am collecting more waves and zcash as i can, and also 0x coins that are around $0.35 each one. Some people predict that it price will be more than $ 1 at the end of the year, so i would take that ride.
Pages:
Jump to: