Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin to invest excluding ETH - page 11. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 25, 2019, 03:13:59 PM
ETH is indeed the main coin to be invested and detained besides Bitcoin. And besides these coins, in my opinion, BNB is a coin that has a very good potential to have a high price in the future.  We will see the journey of the BNB, when all the coins have decreased in price, but the price of the BNB has actually gone up and this is really very extraordinary. BNB is the first choice after Ethereum, besides that BCH and Litecoin are also Coins that are worth holding.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 25, 2019, 02:54:28 PM
Well, why not you choose the top 5 at least in CMC altcoins. But for me, I choose Tron(TRX) for long term investment and Binance coin (BNB) for the short term. We had different perspective view in choosing good altcoin and it depends on our research which even XRP I also invested that even centralized coin. I will suggest you not depend on other research or relying others ideas. Just have your own research at your own risk.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
October 25, 2019, 02:53:55 PM
I see Cosmos as one of them.

Because they provide blockchain infrastructure for a lot of projects, including Binance Coin.

https://forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243

You can see the entire list at the following link. And Kava, the new Binance IEO, uses atom's blockchain infrastructure if I'm not mistaken. Because I saw cosmos is one of the strategic partners of Kava on Kava's website.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 25, 2019, 02:50:31 PM
in my view best alt coin to invest is bnb ,neo and tron all these coins are expected  to pump
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 25, 2019, 02:47:21 PM
I don't know, probably Ravencoin? I belong to a group in facebook messenger in which my friends are telling some coins to invest to. I'm not telling you to invest in this coin but many in our group had profits with Ravencoin(RVN). I'll try investing also in this coin. Again, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
October 25, 2019, 02:46:12 PM
Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.
If i have to invest in new altcoins i will prefer projects from gate.io or binance exchange, they promoted those projects based on their requirements and that is hard for many new projects to accomplish, harmony is an example of a well crafted crypto project
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 25, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.

get something long term and PoS maybe?
its not necessary a NEW altcoin but maybe check out reddcoin
cheap, so its easy to get, and you a can stake it. also on major exchanges so super liquid
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
October 25, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

Picking up the cheap coins is like something you want to take total risk on losing capital,better pick coins like BNB which are doing good in the short term even when market is bullish but the value of the BNB tied with their exchange's reputation so it will be one to invest as long as Binance sits at the top preferred exchange among traders.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 25, 2019, 01:55:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: