Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 32. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I just read through all 17 pages of this thread and will summarise what I learnt

1) Ignore the people who just state a coin with no explanation or reason as to why they believe it is good to invest in

2) People have listed pretty much every altcoin on coinmarketcap, 90% of them will be wrong

3) I counted the coins mentioned and Monero (XMR) is by far the most favored altcoin of this thread

And here's my portfolio for now, I don't pretend to know which is the next big coin, I'd rather have a little bit in everything just in case something does go big
BTC, ETH - 70% of my portfolio

LTC: I believe it''s undervalued and much better than BTC, with upcoming segwit
ETC: Just have it from the ETH hard fork, might sell soon as I don't really believe in it
DASH: Good coin to adopt for mainstream use, still not sure what to think of the instamine issue
XMR: No 1 Private currency out there at the moment
PIVX: Dash 2.0, cheaper and without the instamine

Good for you. PIVX won't sustain its high price imo. It already had its shiny moment, maybe we'll see an other pump before dropping below top40.
If you check my list featuring 11 coins you'll notice all increased by up to several 100%. I forgot to include Decred which I luckily bought at $3 and $7... and imo will someday in 2017 surpass Dash.
I would be suprised if ETC increases a lot in value ever again. XMR and LTC still undvalued right now, especially XMR. LTC is not much better than BTC even if SW is adopted successfully because of the missing industry around it compared to Bitcoin. Well, we'll see...
If I'd write a list again, KMD and DCR would be in my top3 right now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any thoughts on the Aeternity ICO? It launches April 3rd and it's one ETH for 1,100 AE. It seems like an interesting project. Anyone think it'll take off?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I just read through all 17 pages of this thread and will summarise what I learnt

1) Ignore the people who just state a coin with no explanation or reason as to why they believe it is good to invest in

2) People have listed pretty much every altcoin on coinmarketcap, 90% of them will be wrong

3) I counted the coins mentioned and Monero (XMR) is by far the most favored altcoin of this thread

And here's my portfolio for now, I don't pretend to know which is the next big coin, I'd rather have a little bit in everything just in case something does go big

ETC: Just have it from the ETH hard fork, might sell soon as I don't really believe in it
DASH: Good coin to adopt for mainstream use, still not sure what to think of the instamine issue

Thanks for the reply. U just saved me 20 minutes from reading the 17 pages of this thread.
Activity: 1

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Made some money on ltc yesterday and today on ripple not much but decent amount on both 0.15 btc not bad didn't invested much but still made some.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
To make good amount of profit i am going to invest on pesobit (Well already did).

Why?

The price is too cheap, Can make good amount of money. Only 32 million coin. it's not a pump and dump coin & the developer is working hard, the e-wallet will make a massive difference. Since the e-wallet will launch in April , I think great time to buy pesobit.

horseshit! invest to wherever you like apart form the team editing the chain and had stole 10 million coins, that going to make the price drown to the septic tank. i bet they'd be dumping it when the price reach just a peso each. have you need the graphics they have? they can't even pay for a decent logo.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
To make good amount of profit i am going to invest on pesobit (Well already did).

Why?

The price is too cheap, Can make good amount of money. Only 32 million coin. it's not a pump and dump coin & the developer is working hard, the e-wallet will make a massive difference. Since the e-wallet will launch in April , I think great time to buy pesobit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Any chance for NEM to have a PUMP any time soon?
What are its chances in the long run for 2017?
I'd be happier if NEM wasn't pumped as I'm still accumulating the coin - I'm sure that value will grow over the year however as it is a good altcoin

Its not just NEM several alt are being pump for few days seen on some exchanges that volume is high and that price vent for most more then double. Dont know what to say but maybe its good time to invest in right pick.
Now its LTC's turn to get the pump treatment. The price has almost doubled in the last few hours - its been a mad week or too in bitcoin land LOL
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As my experiences 4 months I trading bitcoin and altcoin, I think the best coin is: Ethereum (ETH), Byteball (GByte), Litecoin (LTC), Augur (REP) and new coin Chronobank (TIME).
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I'd be happier if NEM wasn't pumped as I'm still accumulating the coin - I'm sure that value will grow over the year however as it is a good altcoin

Its not just NEM several alt are being pump for few days seen on some exchanges that volume is high and that price vent for most more then double. Dont know what to say but maybe its good time to invest in right pick.
legendary
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
A big potential, here is an interview to better understand the potential of the Zcoin project!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zcoin/

thanks good tip!
legendary
Yesterday was an awesome day for Alt trading - was great for accumulating and reinvesting a few extra satoshis - today seems a little quieter, at least for the coins I'm working with - I hope its the calm before the storm...
Activity: 352
PEPECASH just hit a new ATH! There is no stopping this community!

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ...... 

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

Here are my guesses for 2017 in order of (stability)*(possible-value-increase):

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP
11. ZCash Classic ZCL

Mark my words, guys. Or don't. :p

12. Factom FCT

I don't see a big future for factom, since the same but even bettering cheaper functions are integrated in Apostile, a function of NEM.

There are already RealWorld Use Cases ongoing: luxtag.io and another one doing Land Registration.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
A big potential, here is an interview to better understand the potential of the Zcoin project!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zcoin/
Activity: 33
UBIQ one of the best undervalued projects.

March 29, 2017 AI Toronto
Tomorrow they speak at CANADA'S NATIONAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONFERENCE with big Players:

"AI Toronto will discuss Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Machine Learning, Self-Driving Cars, Innovation, Financial Intelligence, AI Law, Chatbots, the Future of Banking with AI, Robotics, Smart Contracts, Security, Ethics of AI and more. "

http://i.imgur.com/MEFzf5S.jpg

http://www.aitoronto.org/

------------------------

next event

April 24, 2017 FINTECH NIGERIA

"FinTech represents a US$33 trillion global opportunity in banking, insurance, payments and financial services. Join us for Nigeria’s 1st National FinTech Conference to explore the opportunity for Nigeria in an engaging event with speakers discussing FinTech, innovation, artificial intelligence, RegTech, Blockchain and Financial Inclusion."

http://i.imgur.com/ZTdqc4D.jpg

http://www.fintechnigeria.org/

https://ubiqsmart.com/
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ......  

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

Here are my guesses for 2017 in order of (stability)*(possible-value-increase):

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP
11. ZCash Classic ZCL

Mark my words, guys. Or don't. :p

12. Factom FCT
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I have placed some on eth and get some interest in it and it was good not bad at all.
Will watch to get some more dont want to get so greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: