Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 30. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I think today is going to be a very good one for alt trading - volatility seems huge - LTC is up, ETH and DASH are down and getting towards reaccumulation levels, and Magi (XMG) profits are through the roof.

I think this week will be good for ETH!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I think today is going to be a very good one for alt trading - volatility seems huge - LTC is up, ETH and DASH are down and getting towards reaccumulation levels, and Magi (XMG) profits are through the roof.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Belacoin could be one of the popular coin of this year with new big projects like belacam (an application like instagram, but you can earn belacoin with your photos). Open beta test will start tomorrow.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
SLEEPER COIN:
1. PACCOIN
2. TITCOIN

BUY EM NOW, MOVE OUT PARENT BASEMENT !!!

Holding titcoin aswell, might move this year.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
GameCredits

Why? after mobilego starts the prize will going much higher with safe steps.

Whith logic: i can say making payments in a game are the easyest way to use a cryptocurrency, gamecredits looks like a good project.

My favorite coin for 2017
...after Bitcoin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
GameCredits

Why? after mobilego starts the prize will going much higher with safe steps.

Whith logic: i can say making payments in a game are the easyest way to use a cryptocurrency, gamecredits looks like a good project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
SLEEPER COIN:
1. PACCOIN
2. TITCOIN

BUY EM NOW, MOVE OUT PARENT BASEMENT !!!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Bitcedi

Because
- Running for almost 2 years
- Assets on bitcoin are booming as result counterparty value is rising

Sense...this post makes none.
Activity: 476
 Bitcedi

Because
- Running for almost 2 years
- Assets on bitcoin are booming as result counterparty value is rising
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

I will be holding my Ripple at least the whole year of 2017. Banks are starting to use their technology and I can see more and more adoptions happen. Hopefully.

What banks, this is one of the biggiest lies in crypto alts right now. Unless something has changed I'm not aware of so Please enlighten us.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

I will be holding my Ripple at least the whole year of 2017. Banks are starting to use their technology and I can see more and more adoptions happen. Hopefully.
legendary
Guys, you gotta do proper research before investing in an altcoin. I'm seeing many people promoting their coins with just qualitative reasons. Check on the development of the coin, check on the community, check on trading volume and of course market cap. You might want to use a website like coingecko for research.
For me, If I'm planning on holding a coin I'll do a large amount of research - check full price and volume history of the coin, dev team, release history, press releases, news, scam accusations, check for premine, number of posts on here. If I'm only trading for a few weeks for speculation - or its a long established coin, then I'll just check the price history on CMC and a small amount of fundamental analysis.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Guys, you gotta do proper research before investing in an altcoin. I'm seeing many people promoting their coins with just qualitative reasons. Check on the development of the coin, check on the community, check on trading volume and of course market cap. You might want to use a website like coingecko for research.
Activity: 644
Zcash has still yet to establish a market cycle, its been in a long accumulation with some big money behind it, just saying  Roll Eyes
legendary
Monero seems to be climbing back up, but then I am more of a day trader than a long-term investor.

This has become one of the good predictions in this thread. It is good to read a post last year and how things went after some months. So far Monero has shown some promise and has brought good value to its holders. I understand that Monero has good people behind it and they got many plans for the coin making it one of the best pick-ups for this 2017. The question in our minds, of course, is if Monero can sustain the growth forecast and hoped for. Let's go Monero!

I'm still mining, holding and trading XMR - seems to be be both profitable for trading and great for holding value too - I think XMR will do well in 2017, I originally thought it would overtake ETH in market cap - but not so sure now - either way IMO its a good investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Monero seems to be climbing back up, but then I am more of a day trader than a long-term investor.

This has become one of the good predictions in this thread. It is good to read a post last year and how things went after some months. So far Monero has shown some promise and has brought good value to its holders. I understand that Monero has good people behind it and they got many plans for the coin making it one of the best pick-ups for this 2017. The question in our minds, of course, is if Monero can sustain the growth forecast and hoped for. Let's go Monero!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
The most revolutionary project in 2017 is Footballcoin - a ready gaming platform for Fantasy Football Manager - with collectible cards. Private founded, no ICO - a 20% token sales for community it'll start in 19th April.

It's a very revolutionary gaming concept for football (sport) fans.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000

https://www.footballcoin.io/

Right now there is an open public-beta with lot of contests and important rewards and prizes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
ETH and ZEC best altcoin . they're very good .
Activity: 308
here's why I think you should join tezos

1) it's adaptable to new tech like segwit,zsnark,tendermint with consensus built in the protocol

2) no hardfork needed for new features

3) written defensively in OCaml
https://blogs.janestreet.com/why-ocaml/

if anyone here really keen and sick of shitcoin and vaporware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNerM72f0Pk&index=4&t=535s&list=PLpYEApJNc03kgs9nNOQ88WcCv_oilDxKC

it's ready in testnet

crowdsale hasn't started
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Looks like a lot of alt prices are dropping today - I wonder if the massive altcoin pump is finally coming to an end... I hope not
I don't think it's just a normal "pump". There is actually more and more fiat flooding into cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: