Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 28. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
want to say ETH, ZCash, DASH, Monero but their price are all very high now
Need to search for potential coins https://www.coingecko.com/en, I think NEM

These coins were good pick before rise of price for them but now need to be good and very wise choice for anything that can happen.
Research here little more and dont pick you luck on just one find 3-4 suitable coins that can make jump in price in next period.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
There are some good shorting opportunities there, but may have to hold for a few weeks.

Tough to short this market longer than short term though, alt's have been so bullish lately it's risky.

Well it didn't take as long as I thought now did it? Your all welcome. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There are some good shorting opportunities there, but may have to hold for a few weeks.

Tough to short this market longer than short term though, alt's have been so bullish lately it's risky.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I like ANS and KMD. For a long shot I like VTR.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I prefer MRAI, it is a good coin, it is estimated to fly to the moon。
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
komodo, siacoin,nem,game
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
What is in your opinion the best altcoin to invest in for 2017 and please add why. Cheesy

I'm mainly in Peercoin and Novacoin at the moment, I think they might get good traction, development is continuing properly and release of PeerAssets soon may give it a boost.

*** I do not recommend to invest in any mentioned coins without proper research, how it was launched, how it developed, community involvement, adoptionrate, price history and volume, etc.
      So do your own homework cause you're the ONLY ONE responsible for your funds.

*** No need to say these threads are useless, it's been said a hundred times. Apparently other people do like to read and write about this so please skip if you have no interest.

2016 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2016-and-why-1146310
2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2015-and-why-727004

i think you should try to invest with zcash,zcoin ,eth and xmr. They have a very big amount among alternative coins. It has a many investors out there that investing on us. So far from the investors feedbacks they have their payments now from the trading site or from the  cloud mining they are in, and it is looks great and nice.

On this four you could add dash to those are leading alts at the moment and they are good to invest even on long term.
This 5 will be prime ones this year some will supress btc for short peroid
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
augur, maid
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
What is in your opinion the best altcoin to invest in for 2017 and please add why. Cheesy

I'm mainly in Peercoin and Novacoin at the moment, I think they might get good traction, development is continuing properly and release of PeerAssets soon may give it a boost.

*** I do not recommend to invest in any mentioned coins without proper research, how it was launched, how it developed, community involvement, adoptionrate, price history and volume, etc.
      So do your own homework cause you're the ONLY ONE responsible for your funds.

*** No need to say these threads are useless, it's been said a hundred times. Apparently other people do like to read and write about this so please skip if you have no interest.

2016 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2016-and-why-1146310
2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoin-to-invest-in-for-2015-and-why-727004

i think you should try to invest with zcash,zcoin ,eth and xmr. They have a very big amount among alternative coins. It has a many investors out there that investing on us. So far from the investors feedbacks they have their payments now from the trading site or from the  cloud mining they are in, and it is looks great and nice.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I think NEM has already demonstrated that its the best investment for 2017.

Also was for 2016, things are only just starting too.

Give it a couple of years and I would expect a minimum of $5 Billion marketcap
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Ethereum Movie Venture (EMV)

2 days at:     https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethereum-movie-venture/#charts

potential x10-x20  .

Total Supply
6,666,666 EMV

Why : it is like SingularDTV  .

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/04/18/ethereum-movie-initial-coin-offering-sell/

The ERC-20 certified EMV Token being sold is used to redistribute 75% of the movies net profit in the next 20 years.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
If you want to invest in something still cheap enough, take a look at INSANE coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Iconomi - great idea, good team, they are making progress on making a "fund-like" platform. I see the Iconomi reaching $1 each soon
Ark - many people said it is a good project - why not Cheesy
Komodo - great coin, slowly on the rise
Darcrus - fairly new, unknown...might explode soon. Nice development on it.
Factom - seems to be slowly rising over the past 6 months, slowly and steadily
I agree with all coins but not ark. ark is nothing special as of now. they still have to proof that the bridge will work. As of now they just have released a lisk fork. this should be not valued at 30-40 million.

-I suggest to look more into tangle coins. because blockchain coins will get problems with centralization of mining, high fees and limited scaling like bitcoin right now. tangle is the solution. THere are just two coins I know right now: Byteball (~100 million $) and IOTA (~80 Million $). Both are still at a moderat value if you consider their potential
-Chronobank is gaining momentum after no particpating in this bull market since ico. I think this one will be great short/mid term
-Project Fermat / IOP is under the radar right now but has a lot of potential and a hard working community and devs

Trade at your own risk! No recommendation for buying any coin! Inform yourself about the coins you trade
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Investing to cheaper altcoin is good unless you invest using not your extra money.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
As predicted, Blocknet, Incent, and Ark are all doing well. Blocknet gained about 200% since my post, will probably have a slight pullback soon for those who want to enter. Ark had its pullback but is remaining stable at 19-20k range; I expect it to stay sideways for a few days longer until it moves upwards. Incent has gained nearly 100% since the bottom of 6-7k sats.

Shift/Darcrus are still sleeper coins as expected but I think they may break out soon. Shift may be first, since it is a Lisk fork and Lisk is starting to breakout after remaining stable in the 20k range for the last couple of weeks.

Edgeless was added to Bittrex and got a nice bump upwards. I think Edgeless will see small, steady growth in the next few weeks, as trading volumes builds up.

Other possible recommendations if you missed my previous ones:

Zclassic, focused on anonymity but without the premine of Zcash, looks like it might break upwards. Zcash has been steadily trending upwards, and Zclassic has mimicked Zcash performance in the past. It has a low-ish market cap of $5 million.
Gambit looks strong and has a unique product focused around trading. Low market cap of $2 million.
WeTrust ICO seems successful - demand seems strong even right after it launched; price remains at about 2x the non-bonus ICO price. Haven't been able to calculate the exact numbers, but I think the market cap is about $10-12 million or so now. You might want to watch this in the next few weeks to see if the price remains stable.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG have been announced to be delisted form Polo today - not a good day for me as I was heavily invested in a few of those coins, and had more on my watchlist - still making some of the lost BTC back on price fluctuations. Shame that a single exchange can have such an impact on coin prices.

quite few of them were abandonded or a single dev-team another half were a true scam coins with scam devs (e.g. VOX). make a proper due diligence prior investing and you will never get into such situation.

I'm pretty heavily involved in the coins I invested in - and didn't sell out yet, but they are small coins - and actually I'm in overall profit by a large margin overall - but lost quite a bit of value over the last 24 hours. I'm most heavily invested in XMG which I still strongly believe in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG have been announced to be delisted form Polo today - not a good day for me as I was heavily invested in a few of those coins, and had more on my watchlist - still making some of the lost BTC back on price fluctuations. Shame that a single exchange can have such an impact on coin prices.

quite few of them were abandonded or a single dev-team another half were a true scam coins with scam devs (e.g. VOX). make a proper due diligence prior investing and you will never get into such situation.
Pages:
Jump to: