Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with - page 9. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Yes, I think you should invest in Steem, it has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and ZERO fees! It has reached 1 million transactions yet it didn’t even slow down, unlike Ethereum with their Cryptokitties. Steem only used less than 1% of the bandwidth.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
We cannot know how best a coin is expect you try it yourself and do your own research but if you need an altcoin to invest in, you can invest in ethereum as it is a very potential and stable coin with great technology and management team.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
One factor would be the market cap. If you think a coin/token is undervalued, the idea behind it is inovative, it's ahead of it competitions - then invest ! For some reason there are a lot of undervalued coins and if you can pick up some of them you could make a big profit in the following months. It is risky but it may pay off big time with enough reading and some luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 01, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
I can give you list of some coins which I am holding and say that they will success but we all know that won't be true.
First you should know that there is no best altcoin. There are only alt coins which can reach high levels and alt coins which won't.
Try with cheap undervalued alt coins with low market cap, spread your funds wisely and maybe one day you will find that best altcoin.

Activity: 42
June 01, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
Some Cheap Altcoins to buy in 2018:
1. TRON (TRX)
2. VERGE (XVG)
3. SIACOIN (SC)
Activity: 33
June 01, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
I think BTC, ETH, LTC is still best altcoins in this time. They are increasing their value stably, you could consider to invest for a long-term.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 02:38:21 AM
In crypto market there are many great altcoins now which is showing great preformance now in the market and they are the TRON, RIPPLES, NEO, XRP, LTC and definitely the ETH, those altcoins is doing great in the market thats why they are good to invest with.
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 12:24:12 AM
Personally, I think for long term, best alcoins to invest are LTC, ETH, XRP. They are good alcoins and their value is increasing day by day.
Activity: 45
June 01, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
Exactly, there are ETH, NEO, XRP, ADA and LTC. it is my opinion, you should do your own research
Activity: 37
June 01, 2018, 12:19:16 AM
I strongly recommend ETH, it is so great! It is smart contract and many coins can be created on its platform.
Activity: 19
May 24, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
I mean, ETH is always your safe bet. To my mind PKT is also good pick now, especially if you look at the charts - greener than ever!
Activity: 37
May 24, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
In my opinion IOTA - A relatively new traded coin and now it’s the sixth most valuable cryptocurrrency, with a market cap of $2.3Billion. They have a new technology that is called Tangle, really interesting and could be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 41
May 24, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
I strongly believe in Ethereum - It is a smart contract based platform. Much different than Bitcoin.
Activity: 29
May 24, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
I am very optimistic about STEEMIT. Steemit aims to become a decentralized social network which rewards content contributors and curators. It looks to me like a real thing. I personally use it for blogs and as a source of news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
May 18, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

I like that coins: mtc, ocn, hbz, hqx, eos, bnb, iota, trx
I think that will be coins of 2018
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Neo IOTA TRON all these 3 coins are best alts coins to invest in 2018 and safest coins due their developments this year
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
You do not know it now, it all depends on the cryptocurrency coin itself, how it will develop, you just have to watch the development, and choose a convenient moment for the contribution.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 09, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
Under no circumstances will I think Altcoin is best to Ethereum, coins that have a nice graph. And if the Ethereum compared with Bitcoin certainly still very far. But these Ethereum coins are popular in society after the Bitcoin.

i totally agree wtih you.
and i suppose eth will pass btc in 2023. its chain and tech is greater than blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: