Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with - page 4. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit

The BTC is not an altcoin. The BCH is an altcoin.
Activity: 150
September 10, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
The world of cryptocurrency is fastly transforming. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristic to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort. There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.

Teamwork is essential to success and growth. As much as some people like to think they can do it all on their own, the truth is, they can’t. Having a good team of individuals around you not only helps you to stay grounded but also enables you to think in different ways, push boundaries with new ideas and most importantly it provides you with a strong support network. It is important that this team works as one, that everyone has the same end goal and are helping each other to reach it. However, in order to do this there are a few important things to consider.

When several independent ICOs that are working towards a similar goal come in unison to form a business ecosystem, they are better poised to deliver successful results and understand the needs of the customers within the business landscape. Customers and clients also value partnerships and corporate alliances due to reasons such as increased capital, more advisors and proven track record. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate.

There is a good example to show the power of alliances for the ICOs. INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 09, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
The fact that there are many projects on the ethereum platform does not make it more interesting for investments than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital gold and people will always consider it the best investment because it is decentralized.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 09:26:39 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Look, I don't know what's going on, but the ether is $ 208. It may be silly but is it a normal price for ether? I would buy it now
for me there have always been a reputable ethereum and Bitcoin, but how these coins will behave in the future, Because there is a temptation to invest their money in these coins at a cheap price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 08, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
Look, I don't know what's going on, but the ether is $ 208. It may be silly but is it a normal price for ether? I would buy it now
September 08, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Ethereum is popular and people in Cryptocurrency love ethereum.  In addition,  ethereum has one of the best working platform in Cryptocurrency and host more than 90% of Cryptocurrency projects combined!
You are right, the ethereum is a very good coin that everyone loves, but I think it's wrong to buy now, as the prices are still lower and it's better to buy when they are at the bottom and not near it...
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Ethereum is popular and people in Cryptocurrency love ethereum.  In addition,  ethereum has one of the best working platform in Cryptocurrency and host more than 90% of Cryptocurrency projects combined!
copper member
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
There are plenty of coins that are great for investment but you need to do research about them always
What you say is true to speak the best coin to invest is certainly a lot,
but I think the best coin at the moment to invest is ethereum because its future needs no doubt
I agree with you for me at this time ethereum is a good choice for investing,
even though currently the price of ethereum is down but I still believe the price is recovering soon
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 08, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
There are plenty of coins that are great for investment but you need to do research about them always
What you say is true to speak the best coin to invest is certainly a lot,
but I think the best coin at the moment to invest is ethereum because its future needs no doubt
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 08, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
If I were you, I would try to invest in ETH or ETF. In my opinion they looks like most top coins for hold and invest in there right now.
September 08, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
So many people and so many advices) I suggest you to do some home work and study about coins you like and then to do some research about developing team and their projects) And after then invest in it)
Activity: 103
September 06, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.

But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:

Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
The best altcoin to invest in today is ETH, because I believe this coin will overcome this difficult period and will become stronger in the future.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
I believe the very best altcoin continues to be ETH, We state which because the majority of the altcoin on the market originates from the actual ETH system, as well as however the actual ETH is actually more regularly utilized compared to additional altcoins, the actual ETH cost additionally increases extremely fast with the 12 months.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 08:44:27 AM
TIM is a utility blockchain where the network is operated by TIM coins. Due to higher level of security, performance and efficiency led by low energy DAG consensus, vertical sharding based scalability to boost bandwidth upto 100 Million transactions per second and tighter GPS(geoloc) integration for uniform load isolation and balancing. All these features make TIM the innovation for next generation. TIM is truly The Internet of Money or as some of supporters call it Talking IOT Machines.
Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.

But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:

Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 05:06:24 AM
I think we will hold some altcoins for the long term, because now the price is still not expensive, so I will choose, litecoin, Neo, nxt, ethereum, OMG, Dash, and TEN.
Pages:
Jump to: