Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with - page 6. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
Ambrosus. Swiss based supply chain and IOT platform that could soon track all of Europes food and pharmaceuticals. They have an extremely experienced team with the father of IOT on board and over 90 companies under NDA already using their platform. Some of the rumored partners: Migros (30 billion), GlaxoSmithKline (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and many many others. This is basically the Western Vechain except potentially bigger and with government backing. Plus tiered masternodes so you can earn passive income and not have to worry whether your tokens have gone up or down in price since node payouts are tied to US dollars.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
Top 10 tokens in coinmarket are the best for long term invest and not so risky, because they have stable and working product!

especially ETH coins are the best for us to make long-term investment, because it has been proven that ETH has helped many people to better life and get rich too
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
Ethereum became the obligatory altcoin for me to invest long term, this is because I also invest more than 10 tokens so it always depends on ethereum, besides ethereum some coins that I recommend are TRON, Cardano, Bitcoin Gold and Minexcoin.
Activity: 151
July 18, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
for me the best altcoin for investment is Ethereum and NEO, these two coins have advanced technology and very potential in the future, I see both of these coins are now used by many projects so I am very confident the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
DCR is on my personal list. It has potential just nothing that makes it "pop". IOTA needs more exchange availability and it has a crazy number of coins (I understand that's by design). Cool project. UBIQ is under fire right now with the China ordeal. Might be a good time to buy. I personally think BAT has an uphill battle and ax'd it from my list. SNT is interesting. I've been watching it for a while. I invested in OMG. Disclaimer, I'm personally invested in these as well but check out ARK and MTL.
Activity: 72
July 18, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
IOTA is new but has the best technology by far. Its Tangle makes the blockchain feels like it is already outdated. It has no transaction fees what it the main problem to any cryptocurrency achieve mainstream. It has already many companies testing their technology, may create another Gold-Rush like happened to ETH some months ago.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
July 18, 2018, 10:27:57 PM
For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

nobody know if altcoins will be succed in the future,,
but, altcoin deserve to be succed if the development from the coin or token is active and have a great marketing strategy also the coin or token is useful in online industry or real life my friend
regards
Activity: 640
July 18, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
If i would have more money to spread at this moment, i think that i will think it twice, probably i would put some funds in ethereum and the rest on another ICO, we are on a bear market so it could be a good decision

Investment in Ethereum is a good decision as the price is down but I don't think ICO is a good option to invest you funds because it is very risky now a days to invest in an ICO. It is also very difficult to pick a potential ICO. So I suggest you not to invest in ICO chose some other alts like XRP etc. for investment.

If you invest in Ethereum, you will not make any mistake. This altcoin will be only growing with time. Naturally, it will not run to the Moon as fast as you expect but it will happen, I am sure of it.

indeed it can be said for ethereum its movement is not fast nor slow in my opinion move steadily on this one coin, if to go to moon on ethereum no doubt, seen from project developed by ethereum have potency of bright future. can be considered for now ethereum is the best altcoin for long-term investment than other altcoins.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
Nano ($NANO/XRB) Recently rebranded from RaiBlocks to Nano, Nano is everything Bitcoin never was. Correcting and building on three fundamental issues impeding Bitcoin’s mass practicality (lack of scalability, high latency, and power inefficiency), Nano is a low-latency, high-performance, trustless cryptocurrency utilizing a novel block-lattice data structure.

With already 4 million transactions under their belt, a vibrant supportive community and more upcoming exchange listings, 2018 could be the year of mass adoption for this practical and cost-efficient Bitcoin alternative.

Activity: 518
July 18, 2018, 05:21:44 PM
If i would have more money to spread at this moment, i think that i will think it twice, probably i would put some funds in ethereum and the rest on another ICO, we are on a bear market so it could be a good decision

Investment in Ethereum is a good decision as the price is down but I don't think ICO is a good option to invest you funds because it is very risky now a days to invest in an ICO. It is also very difficult to pick a potential ICO. So I suggest you not to invest in ICO chose some other alts like XRP etc. for investment.

If you invest in Ethereum, you will not make any mistake. This altcoin will be only growing with time. Naturally, it will not run to the Moon as fast as you expect but it will happen, I am sure of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
Top 10 tokens in coinmarket are the best for long term invest and not so risky, because they have stable and working product!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 16, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
if I think the coin that I like best to trade and invest is ETH. because it has a very good potential for the future and rising prices. so I often get huge profits from ETH
Activity: 150
July 16, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
The bounty campaign ends when the ADC ICO ends, on 15.08.2018. You will receive your coins two weeks after the ICO has finished, based on the stakes and/or coins you’ve won.To get your rewards reports with proof-links of your work have to be sent to online form. Rewards sheet will be uploaded to this thread and updated every week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:23:30 AM
For me one of the best altcoin now is Ethereum, and i think that Ethereum have a lot of potential now. but I also really like Stratis, Xem and Neo
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 07:09:37 PM
I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin. buy ethereum, wait and see.

Well I have no doubt on ethereum popularity it is best to invest. Yes this is what others treated as next to bitcoin. Choose project with great supports and development to earn good reward.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 06:25:33 PM
I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin. buy ethereum, wait and see.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 15, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Bitcoin has a restriction on the existence of 21 million coins. What can not be said about the ether, the number of coins is not limited. Due to the centralization and the infinity of emissions, the future of the coin is difficult to foresee. To date, it is difficult to unequivocally assert that it is better to buy bitcoin or etherium. Bitcoin can be called the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, and the ether is effective and potential.
You almost answered the question yourself. I will still choose a promising coin, not a long-liver. Anyway, the long-liver Bitcoin had an artificial price, because everyone wanted to make good money with it.
You have to accept that the long-liver Bitcoin is the main coin. All coins follow it. If it falls lower, the others too are going to fall. ICO price higher or not, it won't change anything. There is no more promising coin than Bitcoin. They all depend on the Bitcoin. Useless or not, it can't be replaced in this market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
July 15, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
Bitcoin has a restriction on the existence of 21 million coins. What can not be said about the ether, the number of coins is not limited. Due to the centralization and the infinity of emissions, the future of the coin is difficult to foresee. To date, it is difficult to unequivocally assert that it is better to buy bitcoin or etherium. Bitcoin can be called the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, and the ether is effective and potential.
You almost answered the question yourself. I will still choose a promising coin, not a long-liver. Anyway, the long-liver Bitcoin had an artificial price, because everyone wanted to make good money with it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 15, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
if in my opinion our master do not raguragu in choosing altcoin for infestation we must select one of the most potential for short and long term infestation so our choice must be precise and precise.
Pages:
Jump to: