Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for 2020? - page 16. (Read 5462 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 7
February 20, 2020, 04:01:56 AM
My top 5 picks are: ETH, NEO, LINK, FAB and NWC
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
February 19, 2020, 11:36:42 PM
Those are 3 very good options for the long term but I think you should look for new projects better because this market has a lot of options for you during this time. I like to pick less known coins and this is how I have made a lot of profit during the past few years. However, the risk will be higher than other projects but if you research carefully, you will definitely find a suitable project.
Agree, choosing a potential new project is better than an old project that is already famous in the Crypto world, My advice is that you can choose the Tachyon Network project, they have just completed a good Bounty campaign by giving some of their tokens, IPX, to Bounty participants. I am personally very optimistic about this IPX token that it will be a big token in 2020.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 19, 2020, 10:34:02 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoins in 2020 are ETH, LTC and BNB. These three coins from the beginning of 2020 have seen rising prices.
I really hope that prices can rise to an all time high, especially the price of bitcoin is also getting stronger this will make the price
of altcoins pump.Performa ETH, LTC and BNB no doubt very good at all, I have never been optimistic like now.
Those are 3 very good options for the long term but I think you should look for new projects better because this market has a lot of options for you during this time. I like to pick less known coins and this is how I have made a lot of profit during the past few years. However, the risk will be higher than other projects but if you research carefully, you will definitely find a suitable project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 19, 2020, 04:42:06 PM
Ziggurat
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2020, 02:28:14 PM
monero should be in the top 5 cryptocurrencies and https://xmr-qr-code-generator.com/ XMR QR Code Generator Online
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
February 19, 2020, 02:19:04 PM
maybe eth, and link because eth will upgrade in this year and link more to grow and maybe link can become top 10 coinmarketcap in this year, i think link and eth will be the best altcoin in 2020
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 19, 2020, 01:48:53 PM
Everyone should analyze the market himself and choose the most profitable and promising coins, I personally chose ETH, LTC, BNB, BTC, EOS, TRX.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
February 19, 2020, 01:25:50 PM
Probably Tezos, Chainlink and ICON.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 19, 2020, 08:35:59 AM
In my opinion, the best altcoins in 2020 are ETH, LTC and BNB. These three coins from the beginning of 2020 have seen rising prices.
I really hope that prices can rise to an all time high, especially the price of bitcoin is also getting stronger this will make the price
of altcoins pump.Performa ETH, LTC and BNB no doubt very good at all, I have never been optimistic like now.
copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
February 19, 2020, 01:46:53 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viacoin/

Viacoin looks very good for invest

Buy 0.00002280-0.00002400 btc
Sell 0.00003500 btc
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 29, 2019, 08:28:43 AM
this all depends on the state of the market. but we can see how the altcoin trade dominance will occur. ethereum might still be the best because they are already planning an update next year. but look at BNB and maybe there will be a surprise for new arrivals coins next year. we will not know the certainty of what will happen in the future. we wait.
In this year the binance coin (BNB) are one of great coin from its ICO price which is 0.1$ to its current price right now which is around 15$+. We do not know if the new arrival coins will have a chance to beat the well known coins like bitcoin, ethereum and many more. Even we don't what will happen in the future I'm sure bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and binance coin will remain on the top.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
November 29, 2019, 07:49:56 AM
this all depends on the state of the market. but we can see how the altcoin trade dominance will occur. ethereum might still be the best because they are already planning an update next year. but look at BNB and maybe there will be a surprise for new arrivals coins next year. we will not know the certainty of what will happen in the future. we wait.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
November 29, 2019, 07:31:16 AM
ETH drop from 1400 to below 100 in 2018. So if we start 2020 with $150, we will see ETH become $15?Smiley Please clarify what you mean,,, everybody is an expert these days!

No, its not gonna happen, that's too consistent,.. going down,  Grin

ETH which drop from $1400 to $100 is already an opportunity for people who haven't bought yet.
There is no $15, the market will be dead by the time it will happen, let's just be realistic here, instead, expect it will rise back as it has dip already.
Ethereum decline over the past two years is a sign that the market is starting to collapse but I think this market is still too early to come to an end so this investment is still very potential. I spent over 25% of my assets investing in this coin when the price returned to $135 a few days ago and this is really a very cheap price that anyone would want to invest.

Personally, I will wait for this coin to rise slowly until 2020 and predict that ETH will probably reach $500 again as this is the price that many people are waiting for.

Definitely ETH is a great choice if you are looking for an altcoins to invest.
Projects using ETH Tokens are big in this market, if they will rise again, it will help ETH to rise, or could be the other way around.
The reason for struggle is the correction until the price of ETH has been undervalued, well, that's what I see because ETH will rise and it should not price like this low.

Instead of viewing it as a failure, we should view what happen as an opportunity.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 29, 2019, 05:25:38 AM
ETH drop from 1400 to below 100 in 2018. So if we start 2020 with $150, we will see ETH become $15?Smiley Please clarify what you mean,,, everybody is an expert these days!

ETH which drop from $1400 to $100 is already an opportunity for people who haven't bought yet.
There is no $15, the market will be dead by the time it will happen, let's just be realistic here, instead, expect it will rise back as it has dip already.
Ethereum decline over the past two years is a sign that the market is starting to collapse but I think this market is still too early to come to an end so this investment is still very potential. I spent over 25% of my assets investing in this coin when the price returned to $135 a few days ago and this is really a very cheap price that anyone would want to invest.

Personally, I will wait for this coin to rise slowly until 2020 and predict that ETH will probably reach $500 again as this is the price that many people are waiting for.
Activity: 1050
November 28, 2019, 08:51:50 AM
i personally still believe the top altcoins so far still have a good reputation for continuing to get better in the next few years, so i don't think there will be such a big change later when the bullish trend comes, because after all the top coins so far can still survive on same position although sometimes the drop is greater than the coins below it

It needs more years before we finally see a better future for top altcoins. Temporarily, there's no progressive increase in value and even the old projects seemed to be more affected with the resistance that has been caused by many underlying issues that were beyond our control so far. I only hope strong holders will survive and can manage themselves not to panic.
Activity: 658
November 28, 2019, 08:44:14 AM
I think, it depends on assessment criteria. bcz there are many good altcoin around here
In best marketcap criteria, i think Ethereum would be still the best altcoin in 2020. the others coin wont change it
But if you looking for the best pumping, so most of low cap would be. bcz low cap can easily get pumped
but of course those have high risk. so becarefully
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 28, 2019, 08:15:33 AM
i personally still believe the top altcoins so far still have a good reputation for continuing to get better in the next few years, so i don't think there will be such a big change later when the bullish trend comes, because after all the top coins so far can still survive on same position although sometimes the drop is greater than the coins below it
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
November 28, 2019, 08:00:35 AM

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
November 28, 2019, 06:31:34 AM
Which would be the best and most preferred altcoins to invest in the year 2020?

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?

Allow me to call call your attention to the following ALTs.

Few reasons i recommend these thus:

Dxchain mainnet launch is around the corner. Besides, It has surpassed ICO price and project and team is good. https://dxchain.com[/color]]https://dxchain.com[/b] . its Top 100

Atomic wallet has very good use case. The wallet is one with high security. https://atomicwallet.io[/color]]https://atomicwallet.io[/b] . Coin is still cheap now.

SNT by Status network is top 100. Its use cases are superb with hardworking team. https://status.im

Matic is a Layer 2 scaling solution that uses sidechains for off-chain computation while ensuring asset security using the Plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators. it is top 100 and still rising. https://matic.network

All of the above are available on https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 28, 2019, 04:55:57 AM
Ethereum and litecoin might be a good alt coins in the market now and even on 2020 also we will find the same growth like last year we saw in the marketplace.
As a investor they will think to invest on good and potential projects which can always stay at the top for those options this projects are really helpful for them.

So what exactly are you saying here for 2020? That we will find the same growth like 2018? Then you realize you are saying that we will see another 90% drop in most altcoins, talking about ETH and LTC?

Pages:
Jump to: