Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for 2020? - page 20. (Read 5462 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
November 06, 2019, 06:47:44 AM
Lets wait this year to end and to see the some statistics about best performing coins for 2019. Usually the best one are to be choose in the end of the year, you can see how they started a year, did they make progress and how much, to look all positive and negative happenings and to determine the best one.
This is a bit strange to say which alt can be the best in the next year, its a pure speculation. People are guessing or they simply believe in the alts they own!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
November 06, 2019, 05:11:55 AM
Everybody has own mind to pick the coin as long term investment from my point of view NEO, IOST and VeChain has potential to show amazing performance in future. So that I have small bags of these coin so let's see how they will perform.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 06, 2019, 05:07:57 AM
2020 looks like it will be a good year for bitcoin and most of its derivatives or strong altcoins that usually mimic its movement. So you might want to start picking up some now, my pick remains Ethereum, bch, BSV, litecoin, Ripple and stellar. I am more confident on these, another breakout next year will be hardly predictable
This is the year that is predicted to be the economic year of this market and the top coins will always be considered the safest option for all investors. I think your investment list is very good but should only focus on coins like ETH, LTC, BCH because these are the only 3 coins that tend to increase if Bitcoin reaches a high value. Every investment decision during this time needs to be thoughtful over and over because I'm not sure what will happen if the market continues its downtrend.

No one expects this, but the crypto market is often very volatile and it is difficult to control assets if the market drops suddenly. I will personally choose to sit still and keep an eye on this market situation over the next few months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 06, 2019, 05:06:18 AM
Which would be the best and most preferred altcoins to invest in the year 2020?

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?
I would probably stick with what I am currently holding; BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and other alts. I am confident that I would earn profit from these coins if not at the end of this year, maybe early next year. But I would doubt investing more to these coins because of the lack of assurance of what will be the outcome. This might be a "playsafe" strategy but I won't have plan B for this situation. Surely, if there will be a price increase, huge alts would be leading the way. So just be patient for now. But I would bet that ETH would be on top of alts.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
November 06, 2019, 04:00:36 AM
my altcoin portfolio consists of:
Eth 30%
Xlm 30%
Xrp 15%
Neo 15%
NWC 10%

My altcoin portfolio as of now has 90% BNB and 5% XLM and 5% TRX but things will change if I decide to convert my BTC (not sure) into altcoins or most probably trade BNB for XLM and TRX as I have decided to focus of XLM and TRON for upcoming months as they might be prove more beneficial as they are most underrated as of now.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
November 06, 2019, 03:38:40 AM
my altcoin portfolio consists of:
Eth 30%
Xlm 30%
Xrp 15%
Neo 15%
NWC 10%
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 05, 2019, 10:32:56 PM
2020 looks like it will be a good year for bitcoin and most of its derivatives or strong altcoins that usually mimic its movement. So you might want to start picking up some now, my pick remains Ethereum, bch, BSV, litecoin, Ripple and stellar. I am more confident on these, another breakout next year will be hardly predictable
I would remove Ripple and Stellar from this list. I believe that these coins are no longer relevant on the cryptocurrency market. In addition, Ripple and Stellar have a low level of liquidity.
I think you should review your knowledge. In my opinion Ripple and Stellar are the leading coins in this market and the trading volume is always very high so there will be no liquidity problem when trading. For me these are still two good options for investment because in the last few months these two coins are very stable and many investors are holding this coin for the time being. Especially XLM is the only coin that has increased more than 20% in just one day and they have burned more than half of XLM to make investors more optimistic.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 05, 2019, 09:57:00 PM

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?
you forgot to mentioned about EOS and BINANCE both has a good movement in the last years.

but if i am to answer?will choose ethereum and Binance that will be perfect to invest for 2020.BNB is doing great continuously and no wonder in the next months it will take the number 4 rank.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 05, 2019, 09:35:51 PM
If determining which coins will be most profitable in 2020 is difficult to guess, but if predicted maybe can it, but sometimes it is not accurate. But all of that can be predicted according to the good news that has been circulating about the change or development of the coin. For example, ethereum, in 2020 he will make changes related to Ehtereum 2.0, this will get enthusiasm from crypto users who make it possible to adopt ethereum a lot, so the price can go up and will be profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 05, 2019, 07:55:56 PM

The year 2020 is going to be an amazing year for cryptocurrency. Thus, there are several altcoins to look at from Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, to Binance coin. Some altcoins like ChainLink, Lambda, EtherZero, TomoChain, and Ravencoin are worth looking as well.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
November 05, 2019, 05:58:54 PM

Agree, it really depends what will happen to the market as a whole. Alts will follow BTC if sky-rockets..
Definetely holding BTC for sure and will stick to prefered alts: XRP, XLM, NEO, NWC.
Lets see what happens Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 05, 2019, 12:22:06 PM
some says ripple are bad while other says etherium is not a good coin to invest  but thier opinion maybe different to you and to me  because i also love those coins  .  no matter what year we are , i still considered these two coins the best especially eth  . others might also have thier own favorites for each specific year  .  i forgot to say that we are still on the year 2019 yet , i didnt notice the title of your thread tho , i thought it was only a typo but i think im wrong  .  still my choices wont change afterall
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
November 04, 2019, 03:35:46 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 04, 2019, 02:06:54 PM
DEX coins will take over 2020 in my opinion as for so many years all of them have been such undervalued and under-rated so its time for them to shine as the development kept on-going even if the money didn't flow into them. Projects like Blocknet , Waves , Stakenet and Komodo are for sure to watch in 2020 as a simple look over their roadmap can reveal how big the potential can be if they achieve the full roadmap of technical development.
Stakenet's Lightning swap feature is very impressive. Instant swaps between LTC and XSN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLq7xIjf_hc
This is going to fly for sure..
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
November 04, 2019, 10:43:13 AM
I think the situation will remain the same as it is in2019, because there is no magic fix to this. The market needs a lot of time to recover, but let’s see, if bitcoin comes back and recovers to a stable amount then the alt coins may come back.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 02, 2019, 09:56:48 PM
It's really hard to know which of the best altcoins will be in 2020. hundreds of money circulates in the market. we should do a good research and invest accordingly.
I agree with what you say, Because, in reality right now it is very difficult for us to predict the best cryptocurrency that we can make investments in next year, of course all things can happen to the current market turmoil that is currently uncertain, but if you are lucky enough and wise enough to do the right analysis and can make the best decision for your investment in 2020, if that happens, I am sure that at that time you will be able to be at a point where you can truly reap the benefits of your investment.
This market has more than 4000 altcoins so the investment selection needs to be studied very carefully because not all altcoins can bring us good profits. In fact, the current trend is still in a downtrend so investing now can bring a lot of risks and I recommend choosing the top 10 coins. You can also participate in some IEO projects at major exchanges as this is the fastest way to make money in the bear market.

Of course, all investment options need to be considered because the crypto market is often unpredictable and always makes you feel nervous when investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
November 02, 2019, 05:57:17 PM
It's really hard to know which of the best altcoins will be in 2020. hundreds of money circulates in the market. we should do a good research and invest accordingly.
I agree with what you say, Because, in reality right now it is very difficult for us to predict the best cryptocurrency that we can make investments in next year, of course all things can happen to the current market turmoil that is currently uncertain, but if you are lucky enough and wise enough to do the right analysis and can make the best decision for your investment in 2020, if that happens, I am sure that at that time you will be able to be at a point where you can truly reap the benefits of your investment.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
November 02, 2019, 05:16:51 PM
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
November 02, 2019, 04:56:04 PM
in my opinion in the 10 biggest coinmarketcaps, they still have the potential to grow. but yes, for dominance in the next year, I think Ethereum and Ripple will still remain
The number claimed by coins doesn't mean coins have the potential to grow when the halving effect take whole the crypto market cause the top 10 coin listed on CMC with the exclusion of 1-4 actually belong to some other altcoin before last halving.
I want you to understand that the spot an altcoin held on CMC doesn't justify it potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 02, 2019, 04:00:01 PM
in my opinion in the 10 biggest coinmarketcaps, they still have the potential to grow. but yes, for dominance in the next year, I think Ethereum and Ripple will still remain
the simple way to find good coin is biggest top 10 biggest marketcap, i have no doubt about it
most of them is on the low price in this time, it is reasonable because it isnt altseason right now
those have been dropped in last bearish market which makes price deeper, but still on 10 highest which means those are good coin in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: