Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for 2020? - page 18. (Read 5462 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 256
November 16, 2019, 09:56:30 AM
As you stated, BNB has been a profitable coin in 2019 because of the BNB exchange, it is better to invest in BNB. I will however recommend Eth too, even though it has seen a recent downfall, it is still going to be profitable in the next year as many people around the world trust in it. Still BTC is the best as far as going all out safety.
BNB does have potential because the real platform it has is used by many people, as long as the platform is still running BNB will remain alive. and other altcoins like eth, xrp, and trx which in my opinion have the potential for the future. And BTC is still the leader in the market
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
November 16, 2019, 09:02:00 AM
As you stated, BNB has been a profitable coin in 2019 because of the BNB exchange, it is better to invest in BNB. I will however recommend Eth too, even though it has seen a recent downfall, it is still going to be profitable in the next year as many people around the world trust in it. Still BTC is the best as far as going all out safety.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 15, 2019, 06:18:15 AM
I am not against with alts in the market but I dont know if there still a coins that has a potential in this current market situation that investors are afraid on investing in fact there are lots of good idea projects today but investors are keep their hands off. Even now there was no alts that making name in the market, hope next year will be the year of an alts.
In my opinion, it takes more time to make this decision because until now there has not been any signs of price increase of altcoins and investors have not had great confidence when investing in this market. I think we will take another year and by the end of 2020 altcoin season may officially begin. Predictions should only be referenced and everything is highly dependent on the upcoming market so be more patient.

Everyone wants the altcoin season to appear and earn high profits but the current market situation does not allow us to have such thoughts and should accept the truth in this market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
November 15, 2019, 05:03:20 AM
I am not against with alts in the market but I dont know if there still a coins that has a potential in this current market situation that investors are afraid on investing in fact there are lots of good idea projects today but investors are keep their hands off.
The potential is always there, but as the market struggles, we cannot expect that we will be able to see some pump like what we used to witness in the past. It seems like the market has change significantly but I believe the good days in crypto will eventually come back.

the bull run and the altcoins market are real, it just needs time so we have to patiently wait for that.

Even now there was no alts that making name in the market, hope next year will be the year of an alts.
Because the market is not stable yet, what we will eventually see is just a pump and dump.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
November 15, 2019, 04:54:03 AM
Great opportunity to buy NWC as the competition dump put their token price down for 35%. Bigone exchange has a lot of orders now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 11, 2019, 04:21:15 PM
I am not against with alts in the market but I dont know if there still a coins that has a potential in this current market situation that investors are afraid on investing in fact there are lots of good idea projects today but investors are keep their hands off. Even now there was no alts that making name in the market, hope next year will be the year of an alts.
You probably missed those top rank alts except those coins that aren't really in favor of the community. I think you're aware of those coins that are being disliked by most.
yep i think there is just few coins which have potential in this current market situation
even top coin marketcap cant do something big, most of them just going low and lower

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
November 11, 2019, 11:35:29 AM
-snip-
yes , i am sure u will say like that.
since that the last two coins i say have a , well let's say , "untrustable"
but well, i just found a good reason for buying it, and i guess it will give a quite profit.
---
yes i know about Tezos, even i've created a thread about it.
but for now , its just for US person.
It's you and your holdings so I don't have a right to stop you from doing that. You can buy as much as you want and take whichever coin you think that might suit your need in investing into cryptocurrencies. Whatever that reason would be, I wish you luck with those choices.

You probably missed those top rank alts except those coins that aren't really in favor of the community. I think you're aware of those coins that are being disliked by most.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
November 11, 2019, 07:55:55 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 11, 2019, 05:38:19 AM
For a week now I have been watching how tokens like DxChain and iExec RLC are growing, today they are again in the top of growth for the week (https://neironix.io/news/numbers/analiz_kursa_bitkoina_na_11_noyabrya_lojniy_proriv_urovnya_soprotivleniya_9_000). So I think it's worth taking a closer look at these projects on the  iExec RLC in a month should launch a big update.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 11, 2019, 05:33:38 AM
Which would be the best and most preferred altcoins to invest in the year 2020?

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?
Ethereum, Neo, Binance and of course Bitcoin are the best cryptos for 2020 for me. I'm sure Bitcoin will pump in the next year because of upcoming bitcoin halving and I hope that the price of alts will pump also, so we can see it again the bull market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 10, 2019, 10:26:13 AM
Next year the crypto market has several coins that can be booming to hit a new high price! Yes, Etgereum has the potential to do it first! After Ethereum, I think BCH, LINK, BNB, ATOM, DX, NRG coins price will be very good and the altcoin market may see the real bullish trend on these coins. Though I can mention many other coins that have the potential to be big, but these are best in my eyes!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 10, 2019, 06:16:17 AM

I do not like coins like BCH or Ripple, because they have a pretty bad image. However, ETH is not the best performing coin on the market, I would still prefer this coin as investment priority, because another hardfork is around the corner.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
November 10, 2019, 04:57:39 AM
It seems like change to altcoin on 2020 will not happen much, and most likely, eth will remain the favorite altcoin which is a choice for traders to invest their money, especially now there are still a number of projects being made on the Ethereum Blockchain platform, and which have created a huge burden significant on the overall ranking of this digital currency network so that this shows ethereum still has a bright future and is a little different from other altcoins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2019, 12:33:51 AM
$DATA

They will have the largest userbase using their apps by 1 year from now
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 10, 2019, 12:02:34 AM
Maybe Ethereum will still dominate second place next year I see it today on ethereum due to its mild moves in the market today. Sure next year when ethereum starts their developments and they have stopped the Ico scams using their platform it will increase its price again.And we will see the $ 1,000 price of ETH again and it is possible that it will be even more expensive and may even register a new all time high
In order to return to this price, ETH must have a major technological change and I must have great faith when investing in Ethereum. This year the coin is still in a downtrend and the bear market is still overwhelming the market so ETH may not be able to grow during this time. Although ETH 2.0 is about to be launched, this news will not greatly affect the value of ETH in the near future. I personally wait for new funds to enter this market and then we can hope for more.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
November 09, 2019, 10:29:02 PM
And we will see the $ 1,000 price of ETH again and it is possible that it will be even more expensive and may even register a new all time high

There is no doubt that ETH will again reach that level, it's just a matter of time, it maybe struggling now but this struggle will end like it always happen.
Right now, it's all about being patient and be smart when it comes to holding, ETH is not only the opportunity in the market now, even its ETH tokens is an opportunity, if we are a real believer, we can buy them while they are still cheap so we will not regret once this recovers again.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
November 09, 2019, 05:28:28 PM
Maybe Ethereum will still dominate second place next year I see it today on ethereum due to its mild moves in the market today. Sure next year when ethereum starts their developments and they have stopped the Ico scams using their platform it will increase its price again.And we will see the $ 1,000 price of ETH again and it is possible that it will be even more expensive and may even register a new all time high
Great hopes for Ethereum, after updating its network. Probably the price next year will be above 300 dollars for Ethereum. While we have a good opportunity to buy Ethereum below 200 dollars.
Their will be more opportunity about etherium not only $300 it will take maybe it should surpass it and go up to $1000. And many of us in here waiting for this so we will make some move for now on how to get more etherium and holding it the time comes. But as of now they said etherium it has an update of 2.0 that would be etherium will have more interesting on what they talking about and going to happen end of this year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 09, 2019, 03:26:30 PM
ETH : eth 2.0 phase zero will came on january 2020
XLM : about recently coins burn
BCH : somehow, i just speculate about their halving will affected their price much.
Matic : Final mainnet will come around Q4 2019 - Q1 2020
I can't depend with BCH and Matic but with ETH and XLM, ETH is already on my stash while XLM can be a good choice for me. Don't forget that tezos is also a good looking coin today because of coinbase's staking feature.

https://blog.coinbase.com/introducing-staking-rewards-on-coinbase-c394392a70eb
yes , i am sure u will say like that.
since that the last two coins i say have a , well let's say , "untrustable"
but well, i just found a good reason for buying it, and i guess it will give a quite profit.
---
yes i know about Tezos, even i've created a thread about it.
but for now , its just for US person.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 09, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?

I believe that if there is going to be a price rally in bitcoin because of the halving in the coming year 2020
many altcoins would be rallying up too, i still believe in Ethereum and my other bets would be Vechain and Apollo Currency

Not only you bro. Everyone who knows the altcoins market. Those people will vote for ethereum to raise in the upcoming halving time because this is the second ever big volume contained coin and which have more trust on it.
So please invest on the these coins means I will go for XLM, EOS, TRX, XRP and BCH.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 09, 2019, 01:03:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: