Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for 2020? - page 17. (Read 5462 times)

copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
November 28, 2019, 12:24:11 AM
I still think that Ethereum is a great platform so overall ETH is a good option and also tokens that have real utility inside the Ethereum Blockchain. Smart contracts will be more standard in the following years providing new and innovative technologies for startups and big enterprises.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 27, 2019, 11:33:29 PM
Ethereum and litecoin might be a good alt coins in the market now and even on 2020 also we will find the same growth like last year we saw in the marketplace.
As a investor they will think to invest on good and potential projects which can always stay at the top for those options this projects are really helpful for them.
Actually, these are old options and we need to look for new coins to make higher profits because ETH and LTC have gone through many periods of price increases. I think there are a lot of cheap coins for everyone right now and should research carefully before investing because the risk can happen at any time. Personally, I usually choose IEO coins at major exchanges such as Gate, Okex, Huobi to invest because the opportunity to earn profits is very high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 27, 2019, 10:23:10 PM
KLAY - The project is partnering with many large companies, and currently the coins are only registered at Upbit ID and Upbit SG
The price is still very cheap now, and in 2020 this coin will definitely be one of the best altcoins
Read More : https://www.klaytn.com/
Activity: 280
November 27, 2019, 07:11:29 PM
ADA ETC ZEC
3 projects with strong funamentals and big plans for 2020
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
November 27, 2019, 05:43:02 PM
Hands down - UCIF

https://ucif.io/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 27, 2019, 05:25:50 PM
I consider Tron-TRX will be focus on 2020, Most promising commodity can be Ethereum 2.0, Jan'2020 consider as a Eth-2's month and it may continue discuss till mid or till August of 2020, if bitcoin continue to rise then there is nothing to compare or consider as a best

Thanks
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 27, 2019, 09:30:11 AM
Maybe there will be newcomers like BNB we can see its development from the beginning of this year until now
Yes BNB is the altccoin which has shown great potentiality and we know it has well established exchange coin .So i think BNB has a great option for 2020. But i think Eth always has a great chance to move up and break its previous ATH level so we could take it as a option as well .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 27, 2019, 07:55:18 AM
Maybe there will be newcomers like BNB we can see its development from the beginning of this year until now, then the LINK you can also see its development so rapidly through the links from the beginning of the year as well and the third my recommendation is Fixed BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
November 26, 2019, 02:35:29 PM
Ethereum and litecoin might be a good alt coins in the market now and even on 2020 also we will find the same growth like last year we saw in the marketplace.
As a investor they will think to invest on good and potential projects which can always stay at the top for those options this projects are really helpful for them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 26, 2019, 01:46:27 PM
I am not against with alts in the market but I dont know if there still a coins that has a potential in this current market situation that investors are afraid on investing in fact there are lots of good idea projects today but investors are keep their hands off. Even now there was no alts that making name in the market, hope next year will be the year of an alts.
for the current year there are indeed no types of coins that stand out on the market in terms of price, all of them are flat down. Market conditions cannot be determined and predicted, so I think maybe now is a bad time for coins. and next year I think it will be one of the best times for coin types to rise.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 26, 2019, 01:07:57 PM
ltc and eth also seem to be the option of investors to be able to gain profits in trading, now the price of ltc and eth prices has lowered the price so this is our chance to be able to buy it at a fairly cheap price and will definitely be able to give us a good profit if we hold for a long time, moreover we know that in 2020 there will be 2 events that can raise the price of LTC and ETH, meaning there will be an eth 2.0 launch in January 2020 and a halving day event will certainly have a positive effect on LTC and also eth in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
November 26, 2019, 11:00:45 AM
Which would be the best and most preferred altcoins to invest in the year 2020?

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?
In my opinion, Ethereum will still be the trend of the cryptocurrency market in 2020. In fact, Ethereum has been the queen of the market for many years, second only to Bitcoin. I believe that in 2020, Ethereum will grow strongly and bring a lot of money to long-term investors. This is also a good time for us to buy more Ethereum
especially with ethereum 2.0 support which has been rumored to be updated next year. of course, it will make an increase in trade that will occur. whether it makes the price increase or not, there will be an effect of the renewal made by ethereum.
Activity: 490
November 26, 2019, 10:12:03 AM

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 and 2018/2019 had been bearish without any particular altcoins to be preferred we have seen almost all the altcoins going through bloodbath except few exchange tokens like BNB but which will be the most profitable altcoins for 2020? Will it Ethereum again or some other altcoins like litecoin or BCH or Ripple?
In my opinion, Ethereum will still be the trend of the cryptocurrency market in 2020. In fact, Ethereum has been the queen of the market for many years, second only to Bitcoin. I believe that in 2020, Ethereum will grow strongly and bring a lot of money to long-term investors. This is also a good time for us to buy more Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
November 21, 2019, 12:08:48 PM
BNB does have potential because the real platform it has is used by many people, as long as the platform is still running BNB will remain alive. and other altcoins like eth, xrp, and trx which in my opinion have the potential for the future. And BTC is still the leader in the market

This is the problem. What happens if something were to happen with the platform tomorrow? Just look at how many exchanges have been hacked over the last couple of years and you can see why I try to avoid BNB as an investment. Sure, I keep a little for paying for trading fees on Binance, but I just worry about investing large amounts of funds into it. I don't like keeping my money on an exchange just in case something happens and the same goes for BNB token. It just relies too much on Binance to stay afloat.
This is the problem that I have with binance coin as well, I understand that the binance exchange is really good and it is the leader of the market and will probably remain in that place for a very long time but we know that any exchange that is centralized is one hack away of losing their reputation and their clients and when that happens the binance coin is not going to be worth anything and I do not want to be the one that is holding those coins when that happens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
November 19, 2019, 04:04:38 PM

Until now, I still favor bitcoin and BnB coins as an alternative investment that has a bright future, my reason is very simple because with a small amount of BnB supply, certainly makes the price of BnB coins relatively more stable if there is a decline in the price of bitcoin or alt coin on the market, another reason is that BnB is a coin launched by binance so that any developments that occur in the exchange will certainly pump up the price of BnB coins in the market.
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2019, 08:21:44 AM

It was Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2017 
that's a mistake Mate because Ethereum Reached the all time high Value in January 2018 ,same as Ripple who Took the number 2 position in ranking from ethereum in 2018 as well when theres at least 3 or 4 times that ripple (XRP) take the rank 2 position from ETH so i think there is something to clear here.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
November 18, 2019, 05:37:01 AM
As you stated, BNB has been a profitable coin in 2019 because of the BNB exchange, it is better to invest in BNB. I will however recommend Eth too, even though it has seen a recent downfall, it is still going to be profitable in the next year as many people around the world trust in it. Still BTC is the best as far as going all out safety.
BNB is often hold heavily by traders because they often hold this coin to reduce transaction fees. In addition, BNB has many functions such as investing in IEO or participating in Lending making this coin is very valuable at this time. I think that with what happened, the possibility of a $100 coin is very high and this is the best investment in this period.
Beside, Bitcoin is the coin that you should hold in this market because this is the coin that can determine the next trend of this market.

Sadly the altcoin market is dominated by cantralized coins such as USDT and BNB. But BNB really has a very strong power behind it, so I guess you're right. It's funny though that you mention BTC in altcoin thread Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 18, 2019, 05:26:55 AM
As you stated, BNB has been a profitable coin in 2019 because of the BNB exchange, it is better to invest in BNB. I will however recommend Eth too, even though it has seen a recent downfall, it is still going to be profitable in the next year as many people around the world trust in it. Still BTC is the best as far as going all out safety.
BNB is often hold heavily by traders because they often hold this coin to reduce transaction fees. In addition, BNB has many functions such as investing in IEO or participating in Lending making this coin is very valuable at this time. I think that with what happened, the possibility of a $100 coin is very high and this is the best investment in this period.
Beside, Bitcoin is the coin that you should hold in this market because this is the coin that can determine the next trend of this market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 17, 2019, 01:15:28 PM
BNB does have potential because the real platform it has is used by many people, as long as the platform is still running BNB will remain alive. and other altcoins like eth, xrp, and trx which in my opinion have the potential for the future. And BTC is still the leader in the market

This is the problem. What happens if something were to happen with the platform tomorrow? Just look at how many exchanges have been hacked over the last couple of years and you can see why I try to avoid BNB as an investment. Sure, I keep a little for paying for trading fees on Binance, but I just worry about investing large amounts of funds into it. I don't like keeping my money on an exchange just in case something happens and the same goes for BNB token. It just relies too much on Binance to stay afloat.
legendary
Merit: 1332
November 17, 2019, 01:03:52 PM
I am not against with alts in the market but I dont know if there still a coins that has a potential in this current market situation that investors are afraid on investing in fact there are lots of good idea projects today but investors are keep their hands off. Even now there was no alts that making name in the market, hope next year will be the year of an alts.
I think it does not matter, even if I feel that most of the coins in the market are not worth anything I do not get to decide that, if investors once again feel comfortable investing in altcoins then we will see all kind of projects being funded even if they do not deserve it but for that to happen the growth of bitcoin needs to slow down, if that does not happen then investors do not really have any reason to look at other coins when bitcoin is giving so many profits.
Pages:
Jump to: