Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 2. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:01:52 PM
Large multi-million-dollar oil and gas installations involve multiple parties, including oil and gas companies, EPC companies, design and engineering firms, and many subcontractors. Handing projects to operations should include all relevant documentation, but this is often incomplete and difficult due to project complexity.A possible use case of blockchain would be to leverage the distributed platform for storing all the details regarding the project, including design documentation, as-built documentation, project plans, project resourcing information, etc. This platform can be leveraged by all the entities, like EPC, oil and gas companies, and operations parties, thus becoming the sole repository throughout the project life cycle (as opposed to a place where only final documents are stored). The information can be added sequentially and at every stage of the project; previous details are updated with the additional information, which then is available as part of the final project document hand over. It is also possible to integrate this blockchain platform with an asset collaboration network, where the entire information of as-built can be moved and creates a digital twin of the asset, which then can be accessed by multiple parties on an ongoing basis.
According to the Central Intelligence Agency’s website, there are 1.665 trillion barrels of oil recoverable globally. On the other hand, a report by BP suggested that we have 53 years of proven oil supply left. Just 53 years! This brings about an opportunity to work towards democratizing our world’s proven reserves. Meanwhile, monitoring and potentially preserving our world’s oil supply via blockchain technology under a crypto-economic model that also monetizes proven undeveloped oil supply. On the investment side, the Permian Token opportunity allows for direct equity crowdfunding participation by token contributors under a trust-protocol that allows them to benefit from oil supply that is proven to be available but not yet produced. The Strategy With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor. The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The Company also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-exchange (the “PermianChain”). 11 The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the ITO stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves, also referred to as P90. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to a portion of the total value of Proven Reserves that are identified until each barrel of oil in proven reserves is produced and sold.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
Now, Ethereum and EOS show the greatest growth in the cryptocurrency market. I think during this year, this trend will continue and these two coins more than others will increase in price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
Ethereum, NEO, and EOS I suggest you choose one of those altcoins,
I think the three altcoins have a huge potential in the future so I think a very good idea to buy and make an investment because it potentially gives you big profits in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 17, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
neo eth btc will make huge attacks this year and get the balances in the market so we need to invest carefully.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
September 17, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
I've chosen JSEcoin.
A webminable, practical replacement of web ads with CPU mining.
It is consensual, meaning visitors will only mine if they want to.
You can also integrate it to your websites to monetize them as a piblisher.
Activity: 122
September 17, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
I don't see any altcoins that are good at now because they're all the same except for ETHEREUM but it's in a bad state now. BCH is also a good altcoin because it is now at $459.95 $. All of the altcoins are green today...

Ethereum (ETH) $209.42 (+11.27%)
XRP (XRP) $0.2793 (+2.33%)
Bitcoin  Cash (BCH) $459.95 (+4.93%)
EOS (EOS) $5.3476 (+7.14%)
Stellar (XLM) $0.20609 (+2.85%)
Litecoin (LTC) $54.2885 (+3.05%)
Monero (XMR) $111.62 (+5.35%)

Your portfolio seems to be very good and also some more good coins in the market like ICON, NEO, TRON etc. Because we have seen their exceptional growth in the last year and has the ability to increase their price even higher.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 13, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
About when to buy it relative matter.
there is an entry theory in discussing trading, in this theory it has been explained when to buy and sell the ideal for a profit.
that is say buy and sell has the right time.
so in 2018 it has plenty of room to buy and sell depending on price moves.
it's good you buy when the price is very low and almost saturated.
then it gives you a chance for big profits
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 09:51:32 PM
I think Zelcash.
official ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annflux-zelcore-flux-first-decentralized-computational-network-2853688    very strong team, good project. Price now 500 sat, but i thing 2018 end this coin make 10x or 20x biggest price.

I also bought Zelcash, it looks promising because it is supported by a professional and strong team, I don't hesitate to invest in Zelcash because it can get a big profit someday.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
September 13, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
I don't see any altcoins that is good at now because they're all the same except for ETHEREUM but it's in bad state now. BCH is also a good altcoin because it is now at $459.95 $. All of the altcoins are green today...

Ethereum (ETH) $209.42 (+11.27%)
XRP (XRP) $0.2793 (+2.33%)
Bitcoin  Cash (BCH) $459.95 (+4.93%)
EOS (EOS) $5.3476 (+7.14%)
Stellar (XLM) $0.20609 (+2.85%)
Litecoin (LTC) $54.2885 (+3.05%)
Monero (XMR) $111.62 (+5.35%)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 13, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
This question can be discussed forever, but no one will tell you an insider. Then you can write a person who thinks that he is a guru and you will believe him. But he will give you the worst coins. Therefore, I recommend myself to study all the coins and decide for themselves what their prospects are, who is behind them, why they are needed, and so on.  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
There's a lot of good altcoins that you can buy this time as of now markets are bloody so perfect time to buy your favorite altcoins. But the most shocking event at this time the Ethereum was still at the low and probably it will continue to fall. It has no particular reason why may this happened to the mother of all altcoins but the only important thing is? it is the best time to invest on ethereum buy more ethereum take the opportunity to get huge profits when the price of ethereum will pump again.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 13, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
now you can see the best altcoins have very low prices. so almost all altcoins are good to buy right now. especially Ethereum, EOS, NEO, LTC, WAVES, TRX, ADA, and some other altcoins that are in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. You can choose some of them and buy them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
I have purchased Aeron. Thats if we speak about highly risked investments. The rest in ETH and BCH.
Aeron is conducting their first giveaway of the first flight with the pilot on the airplane. Very unique thing in crypto
Aeron will operate in aviation industry. Idea itself is cool but it seems blockchain implemention will be very hard and regulated... Im doubtful a little that it will successed.
As for giveaway it is smth very new in crypto. Wanna take part Cheesy
Here you go
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Team behind Aeron is very solid and they have done a lot according the roadmap. You may easily ensure that checking their telegram
Must admit it is very unusual marketing from the team. I think it is just the begining. Team had successful ICO and now is doing everything in accordance with the roadmap!
That giveaway is one of the example
I like the fact that all the marketing about Aeron is all about aviation, airplanes, pilots etc. No useless cooperations with crypto projects. Thats why Im also have big expectations about future of Aeron. Must be in portfolio for sure!
Yes, team is strictly following their marketing plan and promises! Thats why Im really impressed by this project
I would even increase my stack if token drops a little. It is one of the projects on the market that will be in real usecase
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
Many promising coins have in crypto market but maximum people are don't know what is the best for them.
 So I can share my experience with you that some are good to buy. My opinion is BTC, ETH, EOS, ETC are good to buy. Just buy and hold. Hopefully a very good result will come from them.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
I have purchased Aeron. Thats if we speak about highly risked investments. The rest in ETH and BCH.
Aeron is conducting their first giveaway of the first flight with the pilot on the airplane. Very unique thing in crypto
Aeron will operate in aviation industry. Idea itself is cool but it seems blockchain implemention will be very hard and regulated... Im doubtful a little that it will successed.
Here you go
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Team behind Aeron is very solid and they have done a lot according the roadmap. You may easily ensure that checking their telegram
Must admit it is very unusual marketing from the team. I think it is just the begining. Team had successful ICO and now is doing everything in accordance with the roadmap!
I like the fact that all the marketing about Aeron is all about aviation, airplanes, pilots etc. No useless cooperations with crypto projects. Thats why Im also have big expectations about future of Aeron. Must be in portfolio for sure!
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
Here you go
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
Here you go
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
September 13, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
I think Zelcash.
official ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annflux-zelcore-flux-first-decentralized-computational-network-2853688    very strong team, good project. Price now 500 sat, but i thing 2018 end this coin make 10x or 20x biggest price.
Activity: 337
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
here is a lot of great projects with tokens, you can check someone, my favorite is WPP tokens, WPP energy, check my signature,
now have pre ICO period, with bennefit 5%
web : https://wppenergy.io/
whitepeper : https://wppenergy.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf

i agree with you, i like Switzerland + energy projects :

This platform is being created to reduce the cost of green energy to most parts of the world by transmitting power production data from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world into the platform. WPP Energy's own surplus global energy production will also be captured in the platform and made available for purchase.

check ratings
https://icobench.com/ico/wpp : 4.3
https://www.trackico.io/ico/wpp/ : 5.0
https://icorating.com/ico/wpp-energy/
https://ico.coincheckup.com/wpp/
https://icomarks.com/ico/wpp
https://cryptoslate.com/coins/wpp-energy/
Pages:
Jump to: