Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 10. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:46:16 PM
I suggest you buy Ethereum and NEO both of these coins have bright future prospects, I see the development of these two coins is very good and increasingly popular so I think is very reliable.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 04, 2018, 08:35:34 PM
I'm sure that the development of coin prices has skyrocketed so buying now is a very lucrative one day, currently available over 1400 coins and tokens and some of the coins I recommend to buy are NEO, Ripple, Waves, and TRON.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
Top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. They are valuable and potential altcoin, they are highly appreciated by many experts. Ethereum is the queen of the market, for me Ethereum is always worth investing. Cardano has a professional team, it has very good scalability, I believe in the future this will be a great rival of Ethereum. NEO is called the dragon of Asia, it has a very large community, compared to Ethereum, NEO has faster transaction processing. NEO really worth to invest.

I really agree with you for a good altcoin option to buy now and make an investment. ethereum and Cardano themselves are still my favorite altcoin and I still hold for a long-term possibility to save the end of the year if the price can rise again higher. because I also believe in a project developed for future functions on both coins, if the NEO itself is unquestionably in fact the field will be able to replace the position of ethereum in the future but that is still unclear.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
Top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. They are valuable and potential altcoin, they are highly appreciated by many experts. Ethereum is the queen of the market, for me Ethereum is always worth investing. Cardano has a professional team, it has very good scalability, I believe in the future this will be a great rival of Ethereum. NEO is called the dragon of Asia, it has a very large community, compared to Ethereum, NEO has faster transaction processing. NEO really worth to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
I recommend Ethereum and NEO on your portfolio, these two coins have advanced technology and have a huge support community in the market so I am very confident that the future of these two coins is very bright and suitable for investment use.
Activity: 364
July 04, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
Ethereum. Regardless of whether it has drawbacks, it is still well and alive. There are many ICOs about it and it is directly behind bitcoin at open learning of coins.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
My two coins that can go up quickly are CoinMetro and Latium. In terms of CoinMetro, they will be launching an exchange in June and it's going to go crazy. Their set up looks great and their tech is strong. I'm looking for at least x 5 of my initial investment. Another bagger is Latium. This one is crypto meets the gig economy... think the new Fivver. It has a really low market cap and is ready to pop. It even has it's own internal BTC/Eth exchange for it's native token. Check out this comprehensive review of Latium and make your own mind up https://www.cryptocoindude.com/latium-crypto-meets-gig-economy/
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
many good altcoyins in which you can invest this year. and most of them will bring very good profits! such altcoyins: NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, ZIL, NCASH
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
This week, I have read from the website of INGOT Coin that is “It’s hard to say how much excited we are while writing this. When we announced the INGOT Coin, we said that our intention is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Since day one we’ve been tirelessly working on our mission and today we have some big news to share with you. We started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting our soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. We proudly announce that IngotCoin Pre-ICO is officially closed. We have successfully raised $40,000,000 USD from 6.273 true visionaries. “
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
ADC Project’s main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
if according to my thinking for now we have to do to get bigger profit by buying ethereum this year because ethereum itself is best if altcoin I think sure will never lost at market price, and its value is always strong and will be even higher in the future, although at the moment we can see the price of Eth is decreasing.
Could not agree more. I would love to go with your point of view. ETH can actually give more return than investing in NEO or others. This is because even in the red market, the prices have changed only a little. This is a robust nature of ETH to the falling prices. Also it has the second big market cap which is a factor that keeps you stable in the market. Having said that, we can know say that investment in ETH can be worth going for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 29, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
I like quarkchain, it's good blockchain project, This is a promising coin with a good team and marketing. and it already trades on large exchanges.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
Well I think you should buy asura coin. The project is promising and lucky enough the ico is extended.. Recent update on asura  https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-world-progress-update-june-apparels-development-7539c9dd5a5b
Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
if according to my thinking for now we have to do to get bigger profit by buying ethereum this year because ethereum itself is best if altcoin I think sure will never lost at market price, and its value is always strong and will be even higher in the future, although at the moment we can see the price of Eth is decreasing.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

For this moment every altcoin is good to buy. Now when bitcoin price falled under 6000 dollars all altcoins reducted own prices and now they are very profitable to buy, if you buy a lot now, you will get bigger profit soon when prices start growing
Activity: 82
June 29, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
June 28, 2018, 09:23:48 AM
I think next big thing this year will be EOS.  They finished ICO finally and launched successfully the main net. So now waiting when first project star working on EOS and it price will rise hugely.
Activity: 132
June 28, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The ADC is a coin that helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia
We launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the ADC closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the ADC brings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
this is an open question . everyone has different answers . if you want to get great returns in the short term . you can buy ontology . it was created by the same team as neo .
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 27, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
if in my opinion the right choice to buy altcoin ya coin eth gan in addition to friendly prices eth has a good chance for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: