Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 9. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

If you look at the charts for a week or a month, when buying coins at the peak of prices - badly! In fact, trading and hodling is a very risky method of investing. Without certain experience, it will be difficult to move forward. The most effective and profitable method of investing is ICO. Especially when in the analysis you reveal potentially lucrative, innovative, demanded projects, like the same Kelvin Blockchain.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:12:55 PM
ETH!! Members of Ethereum foundation, as well as the main developers use their stellar status to actively promote these projects as advisers - and they do this very well!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
Ethereum I suggest is in your portfolio, Ethereum I think the development is very good compared to other altcoins so I suggest you buy it and keep it in the next few months.

ethereum itself is undoubtedly for future development, when viewed from the development project objectives that enable the future will be many people who use it especially now many ICO projects are using smart contract ethereum for payment.
it should be for now to buy as many coins as possible for storage until the next few months while the price is still low.
about the etherium I have No doubt about it and I will make as much investment in this coin as possible. But I know that some interesting projects have ended, which tempt me to make purchases of their coins. It's WiFi World I and Cardstak.
I judge the prospects of the coin if there are good indicators on the exchange, But as far as I know, WT and Card do not yet have listing on any stock exchanges.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
July 08, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Ethereum I suggest is in your portfolio, Ethereum I think the development is very good compared to other altcoins so I suggest you buy it and keep it in the next few months.

ethereum itself is undoubtedly for future development, when viewed from the development project objectives that enable the future will be many people who use it especially now many ICO projects are using smart contract ethereum for payment.
it should be for now to buy as many coins as possible for storage until the next few months while the price is still low.
about the etherium I have No doubt about it and I will make as much investment in this coin as possible. But I know that some interesting projects have ended, which tempt me to make purchases of their coins. It's WiFi World I and Cardstak.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Activity: 150
July 08, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Everything about our coin sale is transparent and so are our smart contracts — You can check them on GitHub.
You will see that the two ADC are identical!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

2018 is the year to buy. The bear market which we all were asking for in December 2017 is here. But all i am seeing is people complaining.
Go for privacy coins. They would be huge someday.
DeepOnion (Huge room for growth since its low cap) , XMR (Safe bet, small room for growth), Zcash(Safe bet)
Also non privacy coins like Nano, EOS and ETH are good buys.

DYOR
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
July 08, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
Depends on your goal, whether it is for long term or short term.
Anyway, I can suggest you to pick DeepOnion, Enigma, MedicCoin and PIVX.
Of course, it's not a financial advice. Always do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
July 06, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
In my opinion Syscoin is the most undervalued coin this year - recent events confirm it ... you will see what gonna happen shortly Wink
Activity: 47
July 06, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Just listen and draw your own conclusion: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
you should choose some privacy coins . such as dash , zcash , Monero . the encryption market is developing at a speed . the government will soon tax the encryption . privacy coins are not trackable . they will be hot in the future .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
July 06, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
For me the best are the ones who would survive in the long run ,
There are so many alt-coin right now and most of them are ending up being worthless in the market ,
So for me you should look on what coin would survive in the future.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
Bounty Campaign of ADC is very good;

''TELEGRAM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
2.000 ADC
How to join ADC Telegram bounty campaign:
   Join our Telegram group: http://bit.ly/2t5mt3d
   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group
Telegram Campaign Stakes
   Joining Telegram group = 10 Stakes
   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group = 10 Stakes''
Activity: 118
July 06, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
I see the development of some altcoin I think Ethereum is the best choice,
 Ethereum has a big support community so I'm sure the future is very bright.
Activity: 128
July 06, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
The best Altcoin is Ethereum, so I recommend Ethereum to enter in your investment portfolio, now the market is down so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum for a bargain price and save it.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
July 06, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

Crypto Exchange coins like KCS, BNB

Maybe RipaEx (Pre ICO)
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ripaex-presale-live-100-bns-dpos-financial-ecosystem-3759172
Open source Crypto Exchange software.

Exchanges seem to be doing well in both bull / bear markets Tongue
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
I see now that many coins that have great potential in the future You can choose from a list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap, Ethereum is the best altcoin, so you don't forget to choose ETH to save in the next few months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
Every coin price is based on the peice if the Bitcoin, so when the price of bitcoin is increasing automatically the price of altcoin will increase in the way, we choose the potential coins like Ripple, NEO, EOS, Tron, ETH etc. All these have great future with the developments they are doing.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 10:55:30 PM
I see lots of altcoins that have great potential in the future, so do not confused, you can vote in the best 10 coins list in Coinmarketcap, I recommend Ethereum should be in your portfolio and other coins you can choose yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: