Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 8. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
I think that the Highcoin currency is a very promising currency for 2018 which attracts a lot for its high yield in POSHighcoin is a very rewarding proof of stake (POS) coin with variable APR from 500% to 12000%.
Soon we will approach the block 170001 and start the stake percentage equal to 3000% per year (8.21 daily). if you want to understand how much earning with HighCoin (HIGHT) download the calculator in excel format at the following link on discord:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388003088205611011/466324092325199872/HighCoin_calculator_block_500.xlsx
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
I have review the project of INGOT Coin is a holistic ecosystem comprising of 6 main components-
IC Digital Bank- It will extend 24/7 automatic payment processing facility with high-end web-based custodial services managing IC Brokerage & IC Exchange Duties- alongside everyday online banking services.
IC Brokerage- It assures a powerful hub of liquidity, efficient market pricing as well as easy access to all sorts of financial products.
IC Exchange- It serves as one single platform for the INGOT ICO and also for a full-fledged all-inclusive exchange. The Exchange will not only list all major & latest coins but also allow trading of financial instruments.
IC Wallet- It stands the custodial for all INGOT Coin cryptocoin holders. The wallet is geared to create a highly secured environment for all stakeholders through multi sig & cold storage facilities.
IC ICO Accelerator- It is aimed to assist different blockchain projects in issuance & creation of the ICOs through effective collaboration with leading advisors, law firms and specialized marketing firms.
IC Crypto Certifier- It is committed to empower market participants via supporting them with industry-leading certifications in the crypto markets.
INGOT Coin is launched and operated by a highly equipped squad of seasoned financially certified individuals with years of experience in banking, brokerage, fund managing as well as exchanges in conventional & crypto currency environments.
Activity: 409
July 16, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
I Like the look of IDAP. The IDAP platform design is a blend of the best practices of traditional exchanges and the opportunities available to the crypto market. The platform aims to resolve the existing challenges faced by the users of current crypto exchange platforms.

It will offer crypto trading, derivatives and ETFs. A very exciting ICO to check out.
Activity: 122
July 16, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
YOUTUBE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN:
2.000 ADC
Make a YouTube video/review about ADC at least 1 minutes long.
● 15k subscribers and more [24 Stakes]
● 7k — 15k subscribers [12 Stakes]
● 1k — 7k characters [6 Stakes]
● Up to 1k subscribers [3 Stakes]
Restrictions:
● Use of Google Translate and online translators
● Articles on private resources or behind paywalls
Terms and conditions:
● Articles/video must be freely accessible
● Article/video must be original and contain at least 300 words/3 minutes.
● Article/video must reflect our information as stated on our https://asiadevcoin.com/ website
● Article must at least contain 1–2 active links to our ADC website
● Videos must have the following information in the description:
● ADC website: https://asiadevcoin.com/
● WHITEPAPER LINK, TELEGRAM CHAT LINK, FACEBOOK LINK, TWITTER LINK
Activity: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

In the rest of the 2018, I think I probably don't make more buying. But if I change my mind and want to have more coins, I probably buy some ethereum, bitcoin or neo.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 11, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
Nowadays we have so many altcoins now in the crypto market and some of them is a great coins for the investment or if you want to buy. But for me the best altcoins for me are: XRP, RIPPLE, LTC, NEO, WAVES and definitely the ETH
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
if according to my thinking for now we have to do to get bigger profit by buying ethereum this year because ethereum itself is best if altcoin I think sure will never lost at market price, and its value is always strong and will be even higher in the future, although at the moment we can see the price of Eth is decreasing.
Could not agree more. I would love to go with your point of view. ETH can actually give more return than investing in NEO or others. This is because even in the red market, the prices have changed only a little. This is a robust nature of ETH to the falling prices. Also it has the second big market cap which is a factor that keeps you stable in the market. Having said that, we can know say that investment in ETH can be worth going for.
But the top altcoin in the market is the ETH. Besides the profitability factor is high for NEO as well. I would go for these crypto and I hope they pay off when the market rise. We have had good speculation about the prices in future. The down price right now should not be considered as failure of the crypto but rather should be considered as incentive for further investment.
Activity: 125
July 10, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
hussy.io
Sex work is widely known as the oldest profession in the world. It’s one of the industries that regardless of global politics and economics is able to withstand the ever-changing and evolving societies which its immersed in. It is expected that this industry employs approximately 40–42 million workers worldwide while generating global revenue of $186 billion annually. Around 1 in 5 men have ever ordered a prostitute. Despite the size of the sex work market, current regulatory efforts from governments are inefficient for safe execution of this profession.
Activity: 22
July 10, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
My pick is Masari but you should do your own research: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
Can you tell me more about your pick? Cause nowadays price of this coin has just went to the moon compare to its price in past, do you think that it could happen again in future?

The coin has doubled the price in the last week thanks to the podcast of lead dev about new incoming tech. You can listen the podcast here: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

It's still far from ATH 2$ in May but the trend is definitely up.
Activity: 462
July 10, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

I think now is a good time to buy fundamental coins, this list can be very long. The question is which of them will make a profit as soon as possible
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 02:06:52 AM
Now many best altcoins in crypto market , currently market going red line and market running in low value so this chance is buy more altcoins ethereum, litecoin, verge,eos, Tron and neo coins are best altcoins to buy this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
I like coins STRATIS, ZIL, WAVES, NEO, NCASH. I think they have a great future and they will make an excellent profit this year
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

This period of the 2018 is full of good buying opportunities. I think you can think about bitcoin, ethereum, iota, waves, verge, neo and stratis for making some buying. But of course, I think you should always do detailed researches about the coins before making investment.
yes, now is the right time to buy altcoin because I see the market has not fully recovered if I will choose a good coin like Ethereum for invest. ethereum in my opinion is the best altcoin so i chose it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

This period of the 2018 is full of good buying opportunities. I think you can think about bitcoin, ethereum, iota, waves, verge, neo and stratis for making some buying. But of course, I think you should always do detailed researches about the coins before making investment.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
July 09, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
My pick is Masari but you should do your own research: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
Can you tell me more about your pick? Cause nowadays price of this coin has just went to the moon compare to its price in past, do you think that it could happen again in future?
Activity: 150
July 09, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
Hey Guys, Have you heard anything about the partnerships about Zichain and INGOT Coin? Zichain takes a leading role in creating a cryptocurrency asset management industry for private and institutional investors, combining best practices of traditional financial world with innovative technologies. Zichain is developing an ecosystem comprised of several key products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider with a marketplace for asset managers, and index funds based on a family of our own cryptocurrency indices. At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place.I believe that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit. I have seen that INGOT Coin has announced partnerships with many different coins. INGOT Coin announce a partnership with Modern Finance Chain. The partnership secures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. MF Chain is building the most cost-effective cryptocurrency payment ecosystem that rewards the consumer as well as the merchant. MF Chain’s immediate goal is to become the foundation of commerce powered by the blockchain by bringing users the ability to transact using their favorite coins, based on a zero-fee model along with an innovative merchant rewards program.
Activity: 22
July 09, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
July 09, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
I suggest you buy Ethereum and NEO both of these coins have bright future prospects, I see the development of these two coins is very good and increasingly popular so I think is very reliable.
It's true my friend also believes it will be that ETH And EON is also very recommendable because Eth itself has always been the benchmark of all altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: