Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 11. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
stakenet
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Watch out for NEO in the upcoming year. They capitalize on dApps language unlike ETH, and there are less scalability issues. Good chance it could be used for mass adoption in China. It also focuses on the digitization of assets rather than the digitization of currency.

I have two or three NEO, is that enough to lambo?
Activity: 2
June 26, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
Watch out for NEO in the upcoming year. They capitalize on dApps language unlike ETH, and there are less scalability issues. Good chance it could be used for mass adoption in China. It also focuses on the digitization of assets rather than the digitization of currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 09:41:31 PM
Best altcoin for 2018 will be ethereum as always.  It's too dominant of a force at this point and the price of 400  dollars right now is insanely cheap for what it still has to offer in the future.
Activity: 92
June 26, 2018, 08:43:47 PM
Have you make any research about the INGOT Coin? INGOT Coin was announce another partnership with Stella that is a P2P lending marketplace powered by StellaCoins, smart contracts and artificial intelligence. Stella Project’s mission is to simplify real-world use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain based services. Stella will cover all major financial needs, including card payments, loans, business project financing and p2p lending in a transparent, reliable and trustworthy environment. Stella Project introduces a new, post-banking era in which the financial services traditionally monopolized by banks are available in a way that is faster, more functional, more transparent, and ultimately, more cost-efficient.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Buy 5000+ Fusion coin so that you can own a masternode and earn more coins with it for free , Fusion team is superb specially DJ Quan . this coin is now available at ICO price one exchanges because of bitcoin dip it also dipped .
2nd choice is phantasma SOUL token which will launch its own blockchain soon .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
You can choose VIT coin, this is the current low coin price but perhaps the end of July the price will rise more strongly, so you should focus on holding and patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
I bought the following coins and tokens: NEO, Stratis, Waves, Ncash, Cardano, Stellar. In my opinion, this is one of the most promising crypto currencies for today and they will give a good profit in 2 years!
Activity: 150
June 25, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
INGOT Coin(IC) recently formed a venture partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions, to establish a more promising future incorporating blockchain. GMEX brings expertise in technology, connectivity and operational excellence. IC and GMEX believe that bringing together ICOs from different industries and combining the various utility functions will create a new utility.
GMEX will help IC create a user-friendly platform to provide access to the partnered ICOs and to their tokens and utilities. All users of the platforms will receive discounts when using a utility of any ICO on the platform.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:11:57 AM
Wanchain would be a good pick for this year. Its price decreasing more and more and I am loving it. I hope it goes down more to 20k sats so I'll bag more of it. It's going to explode again once we the market is back in the game.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:03:55 AM
I think the best coin to buy now in 2018 is ethereum and eos because they have very good potentials and they are very good coin for hold on long term to make reasonable profit. This coin have good management and blockchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:55:13 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
In this year 2018 there are many best altcoins in the market and these are the RIPPLE, WAVES, NEO etc. but the best altcoin for me is the ETH, the ETH is the currently the best and most popular altcoin in the market next to bitcoin.
Yeah I agree the best altcoin for this year will be ETH but there are many altcoins that I can consider as a potential to grow in the coming years. Take a look of EOS, NEO, NCASH, ADA
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 25, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
I believe that ADA can pleasantly surprise us this year. This is an interesting and promising coin. Perhaps thanks to this coin it will be possible to multiply my capital by several times.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:14:46 AM
Sonder is the best altcoin in 2k18 100%
Activity: 26
June 25, 2018, 03:12:13 AM
Altcoins are a big gamble. There's nothing to predict with them. Even if they have a strong team, a great idea and also keep promise to their whitepaper still don't mean jackshit with altcoins.

Altcoins are the perfect way to make money for rich pump and dumpers like John McAffee. For the average Joe it's more like gambling in Vegas.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
There are a lot of altcoins that you can easily buy now to make a huge profit in a near future.
Only that you need to choose the right one to avoid the other scammy coins that are already on the market.
Activity: 141
June 04, 2018, 03:05:12 AM
Ethereum, NEO, and EOS I suggest you choose one of those altcoins,
I think the three altcoins have a huge potential in the future so I think a very good idea to buy and make an investment because it potentially gives you big profits in the future.

if I prefer Ethereum,
Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now at number 2 after Bitcoin, the price of ethereum is relatively stable so it is perfect for my investment.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
Ethereum, NEO, and EOS I suggest you choose one of those altcoins,
I think the three altcoins have a huge potential in the future so I think a very good idea to buy and make an investment because it potentially gives you big profits in the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
Pay attention to the Gladius token. This is a very promising token with a good team and an idea that has no analogues.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
Many good altcoins abound, but Allstocks still good
Pages:
Jump to: