Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Anti Virus Now - page 35. (Read 28225 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2017, 07:11:53 PM
I think SmaDav Is the best!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 01, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
I'm currently using AVG anti virus and works perfectly.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 01, 2017, 08:40:29 PM
kaspersky is definitely the best antivuirus
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
April 30, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Kaspersky is doing the job better for a long run. But i think it's more important to prevent some bad actions than hope that antivirus will save us.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
April 30, 2017, 08:30:19 PM
Now a days, which Anti virus is best ?
AVG antivirus is still the best.
Activity: 69
April 30, 2017, 07:50:02 PM
Kaspersky have and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.

Pros:
-Excellent malware protection
-Comprehensive anti-theft features
-Solid web protection
-Android Wear smartwatch support
-Minimal performance impact

I use the same for the past few years, and have been fine till now.

is it not heavy at running? i have use anti virus, but my computer too slowly (heavy) at running
Activity: 31
April 30, 2017, 05:28:27 PM
Best anti-virus? Avoid all the shady internet-sites Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 30, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
Does someone use "360 Total security"?
Also it is free, but i am not sure how is effective

I tried, I did not like. It very much slows down the whole system, installs applications that I do not use. Updates the driver, as a result of which I do not have a video player
I use Kaspersky
i have similar experience  with Kaspersky, and because of that i try 360. Also i am not satisfied with him. Also Nod32 is too much slows down my computer.

Kaspersky never slows down your system. If that happens, then the fault lies with your system or the OS, and not with the anti-virus. I am using Kaspersky for the past many years, and I have never faced such issues.

next in line that I'll try it is Kaspersky. I have not used it for a long time I'll give him one more chance Cheesy
I do not know which components you have in your personal computer, but i have never had any problem with Nod32. I use it now over and 5 yes and i must say that i am more than satisfied. I do not have problem with slowing my computer, maybe older versions did i do not remember. But newer versions of Nod32 have game mod, which is turned on every time you enter fullscreen or how ever you modify it to work.
PBM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 01:24:49 PM
Kaspersky, definitely.
It's free and good.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 30, 2017, 09:57:06 AM
I use kaspersky + malwarebytes.
But also it's verry important to check carefuly the emails that you receive some of them can contains viruses, also there are harmful websites over the WWW
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
April 29, 2017, 04:19:21 PM
avast free + malwarebytes + spybot serch and destroy
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 02:53:41 PM
I think Malwarebytes
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
April 29, 2017, 09:20:24 AM
Kaspersky have and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.

Pros:
-Excellent malware protection
-Comprehensive anti-theft features
-Solid web protection
-Android Wear smartwatch support
-Minimal performance impact

I use the same for the past few years, and have been fine till now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
April 20, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

I tried, I did not like. It very much slows down the whole system, installs applications that I do not use. Updates the driver, as a result of which I do not have a video player
I use Kaspersky
i have similar experience  with Kaspersky, and because of that i try 360. Also i am not satisfied with him. Also Nod32 is too much slows down my computer.

Kaspersky never slows down your system. If that happens, then the fault lies with your system or the OS, and not with the anti-virus. I am using Kaspersky for the past many years, and I have never faced such issues.

next in line that I'll try it is Kaspersky. I have not used it for a long time I'll give him one more chance Cheesy
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 20, 2017, 03:17:59 AM

for me i use Avira Antivirus (Free) and Malwarebytes... and it's very effective this two can kill virus and malware...
I use Norton Security Deluxe....best program   Cool

I used norton for the past year and it quit heavy for my pc and laptop it's logy. so I change it to avira free and malwarebytes it does not consume much of the memory and it work great almost 3 years using this.
Activity: 14
April 20, 2017, 03:03:39 AM

for me i use Avira Antivirus (Free) and Malwarebytes... and it's very effective this two can kill virus and malware...
I use Norton Security Deluxe....best program   Cool
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 20, 2017, 02:45:09 AM

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
April 20, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

I use Kaspersky

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
April 19, 2017, 05:44:55 PM

I use Kaspersky
Activity: 46
April 19, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

I use Kaspersky
Pages:
Jump to: