Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Anti Virus Now - page 45. (Read 28225 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 04:45:20 PM
I think that today we have not the best antivirus software and it has not be in the future. Because if the antivirus company will make the best antivirus software then they will not have a profit in the future. I have used different antivirus software, such as avira, kaspersky, norton. Now I am using nod32 and it is the best for me Smiley
I will try nod32  Smiley I have used avira in the past.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 13, 2015, 04:18:08 PM
I think that today we have not the best antivirus software and it has not be in the future. Because if the antivirus company will make the best antivirus software then they will not have a profit in the future. I have used different antivirus software, such as avira, kaspersky, norton. Now I am using nod32 and it is the best for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 12, 2015, 08:19:39 AM
I have not used one since about 2005 i think.
I -AM- an anti-virus.

i use to look at reports from antivirus.gr way back though.. a scoring / testing site.
Kaspersky was always really high (or others that used it's database's)

Last time i had a virus was about 2003 / 2004 when i was asked by a hacker buddy of mine to get him a paid keylogger.
He knew i was good at the file sharing stuff.. "Ardamax Keylogger"
So.. i tested it while i had it.. on NOD32 and Kaspersky.

Nod32 failed.
It let me get infected and failed at removing it.

Kaspersky detected it and prevented it from infecting me.
So i disabled Kaspersky and tried again to infect my own PC.
Then turned back on Kaspersky and rebooted.. it right away detected it and ask it "remove it ?"
I said yes and it removed it properly in 1 attempt.

The version of Ardamax was old too so it should not have been a problem handling a known commercial keylogger.

Have not had a virus since.. 13 yrs later with NO AV.
You just need to use your brain..

And maybe on rare occasions use VirusTotal the online testing service (or similar)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 12, 2015, 03:26:26 AM
I had licensed version of Kaspersky antivirus But it does not able to delete all files of Trojan virus If you know better antivirus than this tell me that which is good for Pc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 12, 2015, 03:25:33 AM
Now a days, which Anti virus is best ?
Pages:
Jump to: