Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounty management on forum - page 9. (Read 24741 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
I like Amazix, they are best! And Tokensuits is second in rating.
It is very unusual is to scam Amazix's project, because of this they are in first place!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Wapwinter? because the stakes are counted accordingly without any exception,very active in his telegram group and is considering all of the possibilities,answers all the inquiries if he have the chance,paying the hunters good amount of bounties which is why i am sticking with wapwinter's bounty campaigns.
and how do you think a large number of subscribers to the Telegram group of a certain company, This shows that the project is really interesting and promising?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
May 03, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
Wapwinter? because the stakes are counted accordingly without any exception,very active in his telegram group and is considering all of the possibilities,answers all the inquiries if he have the chance,paying the hunters good amount of bounties which is why i am sticking with wapwinter's bounty campaigns.
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
It's nice to see when the crypto community chooses a worthy manager of the company's bounty. I'm sure that this is a great incentive for those who have not reached such heights.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
I think AmaZix management is the best when it comes to the bounty or community management. In the ico bench website they are number 1 in agency list.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
SO Sorry but i hate Sylon.
He likes to proof that he is the boss without caring about participants.
I signed 3 times for a bounty that he  manages and he kick me out.
I ASKED WHY. Till today, i have not gotten a reply.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

May I know what bounty campaign do you participate?
If the signature campaign, as I know, Sylon has the rule at least in the member rank.
But for the other campaigns, I don't know much.
But I'm sure that he has a certain reason why. Basically, I like Sylon because he always update the info and most of his bounty programs managed are successful.
I also like the bounty manager from Bountyhive.io because he gives us easy rules and quick respond.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
The Amazix team is really very successful with Bounty campaigns..They update within the same day..They solve it immediately if there is a problem..
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
I'd like to participate to project which they they handle the bounty campaign themself... but I choose Tokensuite team because of their truth and moderate requirement of each campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 03, 2018, 05:08:36 AM
There are good bounty managers but not all ICO projects they manage are potential. I think you should check out the ICO project in ways that people share, how to test the potential ICO project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 01, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
All the ones you mentioned are really great bounty manager.
I prefer Amazix (except for 1 or 2 people inside it that I don't like) but the rest of the team is really great

Also Wapinter is very precise and gentle...
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
I will vote for wapwinter.hotachy these are best managements that i have experienced so far,they are veru polite to anyone,approachable support team.Those other bounties that i have participated are bunch of douchbags who wont give a shit to the bounty hunters,worst that ive got so far is the tokensuite team which doesnt have good support, 0/8 successful campaigns that i have joined didnt get any payments from them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:42:18 AM
When I first joined the bounty campaign. I only know needmoney as my favorite manager, There is also Arteezy.rtx also looks good. I really like both. For others I know more or less but have not followed the bounty now. maybe later I try to research first bounty from them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:47:01 PM
I have not participated in many bounties till now only a few of them one of the bounties I participated was Sylon. He is a very good bounty manager and response time is also good I liked his bounty. And I Got the payment on time also.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:17:08 PM
Among all the managers you mentioned, I prefer Sylon, needmoney and Amazix because they are very professional in handling problems, for example if there is a problem in speadsheet and I am pm they immediately responded.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 29, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
It would be wapwinter's because he has a lot of good stuffs that will anwer your questions accordingly,the team has been approachable most of the time which is why i am keep joining his campaigns because most of the rewards of my bounty campaigns came from wap winter's team.I do believed that this manager deserves to have some good position in this forum.
yes I think so too, the average wapinter's project indeed ended a success, and also has a large allocation.
not only that, his response to the question of bounty on the telegram was also answered quickly with him
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
For me the best managers that i worked for is,amazix team,wapwinter,and hotachy these are the top 3 managers that are paying stakes accordingly to what you have earned,less corrupted that those with the tokensuite team! i did finished successful ICOs with tokensuite but i ididnt receive any payment,plus these people are accepting scam projects too,that is why i am sticking with my managers.
April 29, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
It would be wapwinter's because he has a lot of good stuffs that will anwer your questions accordingly,the team has been approachable most of the time which is why i am keep joining his campaigns because most of the rewards of my bounty campaigns came from wap winter's team.I do believed that this manager deserves to have some good position in this forum.
The stock photography revolution
April 29, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
I have participated in a lot of Bounty and found the Amazix team is one of the most enthusiastic management team as well as updating the project situation as well as skates for members in the fastest way. They have a Telegram channel to upgrade the existing campaigns they managed. So every time I join the bounty, I keep updating the ICOs they manage because most of the potential ICOs can invest in if I have money.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
April 29, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
I think my bets are on TokenSuite, Madz, Sylon and Amazix. I like TokenSuite because they dont delay too much with payment of bounty tokens.
At least you can dump or hold. Amazix takes the option of dumping early from your hands so theirs helps investors and bounty participants as a whole because token value will show without the influence of bounty participants.
Merit: 19
April 29, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
You can try wapwinter,the team has great support ,very approachable better than those manager who are going to answer your queries rarely.Sometimes you wont get anything ,but not in wapwinter's bounty plus these amazix team,or you can try hotachy too as he is more active tin telegram group like what wapwinter's has been doing.
Pages:
Jump to: