Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounty management on forum - page 4. (Read 24741 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 05, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
The best management have Sandra Evans and btcltcdigger. I have never experienced difficulties with these managers. On the contrary, I took part in some Amazix campaigns and these guys send 2 payments from 12. Bounties are over for about 5 months ago and still nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
The members of the Amazix team are the most professional bounty managers in my opinion. They can be trusted in choosing a project for bounty. The distribution of remuneration occurs within a clearly defined period - within 30 days after the end of the ICO, without delay.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
Honestly, I am at a loss. What does the Tokensuite team do on this list ?? I think this is one of the worst teams on the forum. Lately, they have all scam projects.
Activity: 459
October 17, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
Among these bounty managers I only know Amazix and yahoo. I have observed several bountyes managed by yahoo and Amazix. I have to say that the quality of the bounty is very good. It can be seen that they have carefully selected the projects they manage. Such bounty managers are worthy of our praise. Following their bounty can save us a lot of time and energy, and they are also responsible for their own work, which can save us a lot of trouble.

Yes, yahoo is the best bounty manager on the forum. he make a lot of investigations when choosing a project. his project has no scam and it is of high quality, but it is very selective strict for participants.
Activity: 271
October 17, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
Among these bounty managers I only know Amazix and yahoo. I have observed several bountyes managed by yahoo and Amazix. I have to say that the quality of the bounty is very good. It can be seen that they have carefully selected the projects they manage. Such bounty managers are worthy of our praise. Following their bounty can save us a lot of time and energy, and they are also responsible for their own work, which can save us a lot of trouble.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
Who is the best manager is changing according to the project. I've ever seen until now btcltcdigger and his team are most succesfull about bounty management. They mostly manage right projects.
Activity: 980
October 17, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
myself prefers an active manager who provides support when there is a problem, and can be invited to chat ,, I like sandra evans, whatever little things we ask will be respected well, and the activeness of the wapinter team in their telegram group is what I like it too ,,
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 03:47:37 AM
You listed all bounty managers here, but not the best bounty managers as you said in the name of the topic.
The best managers are: amazix and sandra for me Smiley.

Of course, each one will have different bounty managers because they were attracted the way they choose them based on the project they are launching. Every manager will face some problems in choosing the campaign but the thing is most of the people will attract to the managers who are very active for problems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
Atriz should be delisted from your list. As I know his account was bought and the previous owner scammed some members here. And his tv-two bounty campaign was total fail.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 17, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
Here mate take a look on this sheet, have list of best bounty manager here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=662078362
My favorite bounty manager is needmoney and second is amazix, after that yahoo and then blockeye

the list of managers and bounty campaigns at once ... very good jobs and I thank you for that, everyone has my own favorite manager, I am more inclined to see the ico project, good or not, even though it can't be carried out, Bounty manager plays a vital role,
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 17, 2018, 03:20:51 AM
For a year of participation in bonus companies, the Amazix team is perfect for me, why people don’t write about Sylon manager, I don’t understand, because he didn’t pay me for any company ...
Oh, I heard about Sylon being the best bonus management group, but I have not yet participated in their Bounty campaign so far, so I have not experienced it and do not know if that rumor is true or not, Speaking of amazix, I also like this management team, almost all of their projects have been very successful, and amazix is also a partner of many ICO projects.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
October 16, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
For me the best bounty campaign manager is Sylon, Blockeye, and Yahoo. Because I have not experienced the scam here. And their payment is always right and they fight our rights as bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
wow what a long list. For social media bounties, I can rememeber I used bountyhive a lot before but I stopped few months ago because the participants are too many and rewards too small for my time and work. For signature bounties, I like Amazix and Kryptital most because of prompt payment.
Activity: 546
October 15, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
Amazix for me is the most professional, you will hardly run into problems with them and there is nothing like reducing allocation as is the case with most of the managers.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 03:00:18 PM
For a year of participation in bonus companies, the Amazix team is perfect for me, why people don’t write about Sylon manager, I don’t understand, because he didn’t pay me for any company ...
Merit: 145
October 15, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
I am very pleased with the work of Amazix Team.
If we talk about them briefly. Honestly, quickly and generously.
The truth of my words is confirmed by my current signature Smiley
October 15, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
Through my experience the best has been TokenSuite/BountySuite Team. Whenever I text them from Telegram they reply immediately. They also have some of the best ICO's on their portfolio. I'm glad to be able to work with them.
The work of the manager is really very good for this Bounty platform, but for some reason I don’t really like their system for filling out the Bounty company spreadsheets. There are some questions and problems that they are trying to solve .
I think that the Bounty platform of the Bounty suite has a good competitor, AmaZix, who are also great professionals and work very well with the participants.
Activity: 756
October 15, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Through my experience the best has been TokenSuite/BountySuite Team. Whenever I text them from Telegram they reply immediately. They also have some of the best ICO's on their portfolio. I'm glad to be able to work with them.
The work of the manager is really very good for this Bounty platform, but for some reason I don’t really like their system for filling out the Bounty company spreadsheets. There are some questions and problems that they are trying to solve .
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 15, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
generally all bounty managers are good but I prefer to analyze the ICO because only successful ICO projects can provide rewards that are commensurate with bounty work for weeks
Pages:
Jump to: