Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounty management on forum - page 5. (Read 24741 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one
I will choose Arteezy. I believe those guys are quite transparent in their bounty programmes. I haven't really heard any bad complain about them.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
I really liked the Yahoo Manager. It very quickly considers the rates and is not necessary to wait long for the payment for participation in the company. One more advantage is that the number of participants in the companies is limited.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Hotachy bounties

Name your favourite one
I preferred myself on the Amazix Bounty because that all team are very trustworthy persons. They can gives me a lot of profit after their ICO's it was very legitimate all their handled projects. That team is my one and only gold. And I will stay to their projects forever, And I will never trust to the other team. Many of all you've mentioned was had a red tag but not all okay? And its because they handled a scam project and they haven't pay the bounty hunter that was very hurt thing. After all the effort and time to spend promote their projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
October 03, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
SANDRA EVAN bounties, this one is truly active even on their official telegram. But not all of their campaign is successful, so expect a shitcoins to be paid out to your effort. That will bring disappointment but that is the nature of being bounty hunter on this market. But overall, team Sandra Evan is transparent on every situation, you will know that if you are experience their service and having a good time to participate on them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

there are a lot of good managers, but each reward result depends on the acquisition of ico sales, especially after entering the exchange. yes, some of the names of managers you have mentioned have gained a red reputation, so now we have to be more careful to participate in campaigns especially for Jamal who has gotten a lot of bad rumors
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 03, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
You listed all bounty managers here, but not the best bounty managers as you said in the name of the topic.
The best managers are: amazix and sandra for me Smiley.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 02:33:15 AM
I prefer to choose bounties manages by these guys.
Amazix bounties, Wapinter bounties, Sylon bounties, Deadley bounties.
And there will be many others, but i still don't find them yet.
Activity: 131
October 02, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
i think best bounty manager is amazix, wapinter, sylon, and colorlessK (Bountyhive) they work professionally for bounty hunters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
I am in find of Aerys 2, because he is professional, he lead the most profitable bounties . As for Amazix team I don't really like them, because they don't set up deadlines for bounty, they don't accept constructive questions and their projects don't bring ROI to investors
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
I am voting Wapinter and AMazix team they paid their bounty most of the time, Ico is almost sold out and i know they can give bonus rewards to their participants and please add Sandra Evans and Hotachy to your bucketlist they are good as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 08:16:54 AM
I have plenty of favorite campaign managers and most of them are mention on your list but if I would rank them I would Choose 1) Sylon 2) Aerys 3)Deadley 4) Wapinter 5)BtcLtcdigger 6)Huahui 7) Atriz  8)Amazix and 9)olcaytu2005(tokensuite)
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
I like Sandra Evans bounty team and yahoo62278 bounties. Sylon disappointed me very much. I didn't get any answer from him at all and rward for my work.
Understandably, this may be because Sylon has or holds many projects, so the concentration is divided, so it cannot answer or respond to questions from participants, and for subjects who do not get rewarded from work, it seems to have been a risk to every gift. hunter. don't blame one person only, but look for another factor that is the cause.
Activity: 249
October 01, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
I like Sandra Evans bounty team and yahoo62278 bounties. Sylon disappointed me very much. I didn't get any answer from him at all and rward for my work.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
Good info, I have bookmarked it, a little Google search brought me here, good reputation matters and it is very priceless. Everyone would want a system that will reward his efforts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
October 01, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
Thank for your topic. It's really needed for me. But I do not appreciate Amazix at facebook and twitter. They are not limited to people so there are a lot of people involved. And the amount will be extremely low.

Thank you too for appreciation.
Activity: 341
September 01, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Hotachy bounties

Name your favourite one

Thank for your topic. It's really needed for me. But I do not appreciate Amazix at facebook and twitter. They are not limited to people so there are a lot of people involved. And the amount will be extremely low.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
Until now I was satisfied with Amazix and Bountyhive, because I got a lot of tokens from the bounty they held. For others, there have been some who have joined, but Amazix and Bountyhive are still the best in my opinion on this day.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
September 01, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
for bounty management i like sylon. he is quite fair in his campaigns. but to make a good profit from bounties i advice you not to join the ones that are popular and ruled by known bounty managers. you should join the ones that can make surprise for their participants.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
Thank for sharing the list! It's better if you post their channel in here. I only know 2 team: amazix and wapinter. I'm doing bounty campains which is managed by wapinter team. They seem to control well.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 01, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
I choose yahoo as the best bounty manager of the forum because the success rate of the projects managed by him is high than comparing others and also he don't just work for money he will take the responsibility for that project,if he found anything fishy then he will drop the project and will pay the participants from his own hands even. Smiley
I also agree with you, if not the wrong payment received by participants in the form of Bitcoin and also dollars. This project with very strict regulations certainly shows the quality of the responsible manager
Pages:
Jump to: