Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty platforms - page 2. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
There are many Best bounty platforms. The platforms that I think are the best- Bounty Hunter, tokenGo, IceReward, bountyplatform and bountyguru.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
The main and main programs have already been listed. The most convenient and popular in my opinion this is mountain Isaurians and bounteous. I have been working at these sites for about nine months. A lot of successful projects.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
October 14, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
i am not too sure anyone has mentioned Cleverico.com a bounty platform that allows an instant payment of all bounty hunters as they finish tasks, with the help on stellar smart contracts. its a new platform with plenty of room for improvements
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
Well, according to my 1 year bounty experince, i used and expereince all bounty platforms, but only two platform makes me happy. That are: Bountyplatform and Bountyhive. There is also a soft corner for icorewards- this is also a good platform. So try these and get always your tokens at time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
the best bounty platforms are bountyhive, bountyportal and bounty0x. I have followed many bounty campaigns on that bounty platforms.
Activity: 658
October 14, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
These days many bounty platforms are in the crypto. But most of the projects are not coming to the market. I prefer to you bounty 0x platform and bountyhive platform. those two are little bit good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 14, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

What do you mean at time? It doesn't depend on a platform, it depends on projects which are presented on their platform, if project didn't reach softcap, they won't develop their project and won't pay you. All platforms have good projects as well as a bad ones, you must do your own research  and determine which project is good and which is bad.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
October 14, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
i think bounty hive is good platform, i like the system and website design  Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
In my opinion , all bountyplatforms they are not interesting for bountyhunters because due to the fact that the projects that are advertised on them have no future and serve only as bait for gullible investors , so bounty hunters cannot earn on them either .
Platform is what we based for in terms of choosing bounties and if I'm able to like there project I look for more information with them in order to be secured in times .Every project are interesting but perhaps of the issues was scattered I think its difficult to determine which one is the best .
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 14, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
In my opinion , all bountyplatforms they are not interesting for bountyhunters due to the fact that the projects that are advertised on them have no future and serve only as bait for gullible investors , so bounty hunters cannot earn on them either .
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
There wasn't a perfect things in this world. Change is real and it is constant in crypto history whether you believe me or not. This is what I suppose to say, whatever the recommended groups attracts you they are not perfect for sometimes the project didn't successfully end.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 14, 2018, 08:04:58 AM
According to the feedback from friends, they do not trust the bounty platforms. Very often they did not consider work, or did not receive payments, and had to run after managers and prove that they did their work according to the rules. There were also fraudulent platforms that simply took away some of the tokens or did not pay for the work at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
there are a lot of platform in the bounty hunter but If I can give you a recommend I think I will give you my favourite bounty management not bounty platform, they called amazix team, and I think they have a lot of success project, not all of the project success but the percentage of success from them is high

That is true of amazik team because their bounty management has been so far very recommendable. And the projects the promote are almost very legit.
copper member
Activity: 1568
October 14, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
I think bounty platform and bounty hive   and bounty suite are very good platform in crypto because in these platform we don't get need to send a report and its a too easy do the work of these platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
My favourite are bountyplatform.io ,bountyhive and the best manager to me is amazix its kinda hard not to get paid through all this bounty managers ,everything will be calculated automatic
Activity: 278
October 14, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
There have so many bounty platform for bounty hunters. But I like most are bountyhive platform. It is very good platform for real bounty hunters. You may check it one time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
Previously, I worked with the bountyhive platform, but I did not like it. In my opinion it is now best to participate in bounty from individual managers.
Activity: 728
October 14, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
I tried to use some platforms, but i see that it is not my way. Too many participants there. As i see Bountyhive still is the best if you want to use platform for doing bounties.
Activity: 294
October 14, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
I can not advise any platform. all platforms bring too little money
copper member
Activity: 168
October 14, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Yes, there are many bounty platform out there but I think Bountyhive is cool to work with , you don't need to submit any report as your stakes are calculate automatically in their system.
Pages:
Jump to: