Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty platforms - page 7. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
Have you ever tried bountyplatform? I join social media campaigns there and it's very easy because I dont have to make reports every day. Almost the same as bountyhive, but on bountyplatform we can see the spreadsheet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 05, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
A good platform that engages prospective bounty campaigns is bounty0x. Very intuitive and user friendly interface.
Payments are always made on time, in accordance with the conditions
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 05, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
I recommend the Amazix team Bounty and also bounty0x. For now they have a good reputations when it comes to bounties
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
June 05, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
I didn't know there is any bounty platform. I choose projects very long, I pay attention to bounty managers. Thank you for writing so many different resources.
 By the way, even if you don't use these resources to participate, you can just browse through which projects do bounties in general. But basically, one bounty program is fought for 2 or 3 months. Therefore, for me personally, these resources will not be needed often.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
My best bounty platform is flycarebounty campagn for now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
I thought this is BountyHive, because I see most of the projects they manage are successful, since there are so many people registered on their platform to join the bounty they control
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
There are several bounty bounty platforms available for bounty hunters but bountyplatform.io and bountyhive.io these two are best from all because the bounties available in these platforms are genuine (not scam) and the rules and guidelines are clearly mentioned
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
June 05, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
there are a lot of platform in the bounty hunter but If I can give you a recommend I think I will give you my favourite bounty management not bounty platform, they called amazix team, and I think they have a lot of success project, not all of the project success but the percentage of success from them is high
That is one quality with Amazix team and they have been trying as much as possible to keep up with that reputation for a very long time since most of the projects they have done have been highly successful like Bancor, SALT and so on. However, like you said, it is not a platform but a team, but there is a website that shows their list of bounties that are ongoing which can be found here. https://bounties.biz and I am sure that should help anyone.
Activity: 420
June 05, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
Here are some platforms on which you can take part in bounty.
icoreward.com
BountyPlatform.io
bountyguru.com
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
June 05, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
You can try Bountyplatform and bountyportal. But Bountyhive is still the most friendly platform for bounty hunter, easy to enroll a campaign just by a click. And auto-checking, you don't need any report.
The Cons is we can't check a public spreadsheet, and too many participants
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
From my little understanding from what bounty platforms is, the best and cridible place to get genue bounty is still bitcointalk.org forum.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
I would advise not to participate in the bounty through the bounty platform.
Because on such platforms, usually, a lot of participants, which leads to a very small prize fund
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
Bountyhive is good platform but there a lot of people in there and it's hard to register on time
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 12:01:03 PM
I would recommend amazix platform to you, they are very efficient and most of the bounty they manage are usually being paid to participants within 30days after ico has ended. So i can recommend them to you, check their bounties, they handle it professionally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
Bounty hive is an automated bounty platform which is very easy to use because you dont need any reposting but I still prefer Bounties that are handled by the top campaign managers of the forum like Sylon , olcaytu2005  (tokensuite), btcltcdigger and Amazix. 
June 05, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
In recent times there are many bounty platforms available in the market. But i suggest you can use amazix team. This is very popular among the peoples and their success rate is also higher.
June 05, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
i remember there are some best bounty platforms besides bountyhive, i think amazix is ​​better than bountyhive, bountyhive give very little gift, amazix have good team and ICO which they manage is nice and easy to register in bursa, you also can try paltform gift from token suite.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
Bountyhive is the easiest and quite good platform.A lot of people,but no scam.
There is one more platform - "bountyplatform", not very popular
I like Sylon BM, strong rules, but good management
And Goblin team(Effect.AI for example,great bounty campaign) is the good choice too
Activity: 147
June 05, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
Bountylord is known to have hosted a lot of of promising and successful bounties. One other platform is the Alpha bounty platform. You could also check out the various bounty and rewards sections or ann thread on the various crypto related platforms such as bitcointalk.org and altcoinstalk.com. 
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
Well for me I still prefer doing my bounty here on bitcointalk because it is still open and transparent unlike other bounty sites where they close users from seeing their stake and progress.
Pages:
Jump to: