Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty platforms - page 5. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
Hi Friends ,,
I recommend you to join BountyOx.
BountyOx A decentralized bounty hunting platform enabling anyone to manage bounty programs, and bounty hunters to receive payment for completing bounty tasks.
learn more https://bounty0x.io/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 08, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
https://bountyplatform.io - It is an automated platform, with better transparency and you get to see your stakes daily. You should note however, that once you are on the website and logged in, not all the campaigns are exclusive to the site, so you may have to find the ones that are exclusive campaigns.
The transparency is actually what trips me the most about this platform and they also screen their projects.
Agreed. This is one sure platform I can actually vouch for myself. They have good projects listed in their exclusive campaigns, everything is highly transparent and automated, and so far, I actually have not seen the like. In as much as I enjoy the stakes I do have, and would not want to start seeing too much users populating the whole space, I believe there is still so much to absolutely go around. Anyone who gives this a try will actually fall in love with it.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:06:05 AM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

According to this, I only know Bountyhive, because their platform is good, lots of interesting prizes to follow and most of the projects they manage work, because there are so many people listed on their platform to join the prizes they run. I hear if Bountyhive is not a fraud, but this platform is genuine because there are many rules that we must follow.

I agree bountyhive so far gives a good service for the people who want to promote their icos. I just try bountyhive once because for me it's new and innovative then i join with them with signature campaign. I actually get the tokens fast after they audit all the participants. I know there is delay but i think it's ok as long as they pay and keep updating. What you can't see in the bountyhive is there is no spreadsheet to see your actual work being count or how many stakes did you had but i have no problem with that as long as i do my work.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

According to this, I only know Bountyhive, because their platform is good, lots of interesting prizes to follow and most of the projects they manage work, because there are so many people listed on their platform to join the prizes they run. I hear if Bountyhive is not a fraud, but this platform is genuine because there are many rules that we must follow.
Activity: 164
June 07, 2018, 09:51:24 PM
Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
I am also a participant in it, they have a very good purpose, and very effective also for profitable work, no problem for the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 09:43:57 PM
The innovation about bountyhive is really great,  atleast it saves hunters the stress of weekly report,  but still i prefer open bounty where i can interact directly with the bounty manager managing the campaign.
There is a bounty community growing up which I'll like everyone to join, 
Join bounty10x with the link below

https://t.me/Bounty10x
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
June 07, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
There are lot of them out there, I love each for the package it brings. I love Amazix for their strictness makes you sit up and work. Most of their campaign comes out top and goes to exchange very quick. I love bountyhive for their automated process. You don't need to keep tab of your links everything is automatic I really love it. Bountyplatform is also cool automated as well. I have not used tokengo
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

In my opinion, Bountyhive is a very good platform and number one from the other others but now they have many competitors.I am now using that platform and am happy with the gifts that exist because Bountyhive does not require any report and also it is automatically calculated.

Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
Best bounty platform is bountyhive. That is why they have a lot of bounty hunters. Working with them is so easy because you don't have to bother yourself with weekly reports which you may forget and was always tiring.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 09:02:11 PM
When you talk about platform, I give that to this forum. Bitcointalk is the best and no doubt about that. And when we talk bounty management team, no one like bountyhive. They are the best and working on the projects they campaign is always very easy because of no report palaver.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 01:43:28 AM
Actually you can go for bounty management instead of bounty platform. Bounty management has good success rate than bounty platform. Though I am fed of bounty platform, there are several investors who will like bounty platform. Actually it depends on the choice and condition of the investors. So you are free to choose any.
June 06, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

In my opinion, there are some good gift platforms like BountyHive.io because I think he's the best,
a lot of the people who participated in the bounty and most of the projects they manage are successful and successful.

Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
I have also heard good things about bounty hive. I think bountyhive and the bounties on this  forum are sufficient to get started with.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
June 06, 2018, 10:56:48 PM
I recommend BountyHive. No reports, just do the rules and you're in. Visit that and earn like a crazy.

PS. BountyHive is pretty much famous, even in just one hour, all the slots could be full.
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:36:10 PM
Bountyguru is a great bounty platform, and you deserve to participate.
I heard from my friend that this platform is honest and most of the projects will be paid within 60 days. Grin
Activity: 34
June 06, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

In my opinion, you should stick to bitcointalk.org only, other platforms are not trustworthy. I have heard mixed reviews about bountyhive.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

According to this, I still prefer to do my bounty here in Bitcointalk because it's still open and transparent, unlike other gift sites. We can see their bets and progress. You can also check out different parts of gifts and gifts or threads on various cryo-related platforms such as bitcointalk.org and altcoinstalk.com.

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 06, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
Most times, it's not about the bounty Manager or management platforms. There are some situations that happens at the end of the campaign and the project owners, decide to change their bounty terms in such case, you can't blame the Manger as payment is not done by him and not held in escrow too. Managers are just managing the campaign and not payout and its payout that matters to every bounty hunter.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
Amazix , they was handle some success icos and always paid ontime.
Activity: 109
June 06, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
The are a lot of bounty platform here and one of them is Bountyhive. I found the platform easy to use but they lack the transparency in terms of token allocation when the bounty is done.
Pages:
Jump to: