Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty platforms - page 3. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 14, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
The Bountyhive was so good bounty platform year ago, now I just don't know really good bounty platforms ever. Because use companies from bitcointalk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 14, 2018, 05:28:45 AM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
You can do a bounty signing event for the RIPAEX project. Its bounty is very generous and will never let you down.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
I always follow my heart, if the bounty of the ICO is different from the others then I follow it.
But if the ICO Bounty campaign is the same as the others, then I don't follow the campaign, so in my opinion the platform is less important....
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
I've not tried others but bountyhive is very good platform, bounty hunters care too much about payments, and in bountyhive payments are smooth and made in time .
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
There are many bounty platforms available for bounty hunters. For me, bounty hive and bounty platform are the best bounty platform. No need to submit reports. This is an automated and well managed platform. But you need to be really active if there is a new bounty announced in the bounty hive platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
I am a regular bounty hunter and doing many bounties in the automated platform and their admin is very active And supported and getting my cion in time. those are bountyhive, bountyplatform,bountyhunters & bountyprotals. I never face any issue with my earning in this platforms.
Activity: 138
September 12, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
Here are some platforms on which you can take part in bounty.
icoreward.com
BountyPlatform.io
bountyguru.com
Bountyhive.io

100% agreed with the mentioned platforms, all are working very well and has lot of attractions to newly launched ICOs. Many ICOs are preferring web based portals
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
There are various types of bounty platforms to get prizes, this can be considered by the bounties to be followed. Get to know the manager and also the team is also better, various bounty platforms including bounty portal, amazix, bounty0x, bounty hunters and others.
Activity: 560
September 12, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

there are many choices on the bounty, I rarely follow bounty.
I heard that owners from Bountyhive are being processed by law. there are many actual choices and you can look for them in the bounty column.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
I used to know only of bountyhive too but as i advanced in my research over time, I came across spome more interesting platforms which include but not limited to: Bounty0x, BountyHunters, Bounty Networks and Bounty Platfroms. You may want to check them out
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 12, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
it is so hard for me to answer this as i am not a fan bounty campaigns at all i consider them to be boring
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
This is a thread to be In.. Been searching for bounties for a while now.
I don't like bounty platform. they aimed to help bounty hunters, but some of them suffer from technical issues and sometimes count stakes with mistakes.
I've never received high payout on bounty platform. It is hard to find bounty now.
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
This is a thread to be In.. Been searching for bounties for a while now.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
There are several bounty platforms which is good but in my opinion Bountyplatform, bountyhive and bounty0x these website provides good bounties and thanks to this post I also discover new bounty websites in comments. Grin
Activity: 163
August 30, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
There are so many bounty platforms available  for bounty hunters to partake in bounty campaigns. You already know about Bountyhive, so I will just give you  names like; BountyHunters, BountyOX.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

There are several bounty platforms across the crypto space
There are several bounty managers as well
But I would implore you to look towards the project and not the platform or the bounty managers

You will not get any reward from the platform or the bounty manager
You get your reward from the project you are marketing

So work on your research and go for the best bounties
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io)
2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club)
3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com)
4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com)
Activity: 424
August 28, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
I do not recommend you to use different platforms at all. Yes, they are convenient, but as practice shows it is better to use the forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 27, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
Currently, I'm using Bounty0x, BountyHive and participating bounties here in Bitcointalk. So here's my experience with them.

Bounty0x:

Pros- active support especially in telegram. They also have 24hours response and action thru email. There's a lot of project using Bounty0x for bounties and I find several good project in there like Mandala, COTI and Pigzbe.

Cons - currently they are very disorganize (not automate and KYC not working properly) and many complaints about unfair distribution and delay distribution of rewards.

BountyHive:
Pros - lots of good reviews. Automated count of your work, no need to submit anything just link all your social media account.

Cons- since this is very popular platform you need to check every now and then and be fast to join or quota reached

Bitcointalk Bounties:
Pros: transparency, coz there's spreadsheet you can check your stake for each week. Active BM.

Cons: Since there's so many bounties available, we need to be very careful on which to join.

Happy bounty hunting.
Activity: 518
August 27, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
Well on the platforms I would not recommend doing the bounty , there's a lot of participants , but can recommend a course such as needmoney look at them in the themes there is a link to their platform
Pages:
Jump to: