Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 11. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
Lots of choices. But can't determine the cheapest coin or token with potential to be big in 2018. There are several ICOs that are nice to support. I support them because I think the purpose is to help everyone earn. Birdchain is one of pick. Turning unused sms into money. Probably will help all mobile users.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
XMR. Might not seem cheap now but just wait for a major privacy breach with BTC. Then everyone will be wanting XMR.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
in my opinion, the cheap coin now which is potenntial to increase so much in the future is WPR. This token is released from Wepower - a good project is supported by Lithuana government. I believe that it will rise up to 2$ in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think all coins are quite cheap now
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 76
I discovered that Zoin is a coin whose team is active continuously. What do you think of it ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
To me today, ETH is a worthwhile investment, because the ETH price is down to $ 522 which is a great opportunity for me to get rich from it, very potential in the future and I hope By the end of 2018 it will reach a high price and about $ 1500.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Except monero there are only two other legit cryptonote coins.

And only Karbo is $4 mln cap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karbo/

You don't have to take my words for it. Karbo is #3 according to r/monero.

Thanks for info I am keeping an eye on Dero. got it from your link.
Activity: 182
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 196
In my opinion Now there is a lot of choice in positions. After the fall in prices, due to the information drawing, many promising coins became available. It's time to buy. This includes bitcoin, ethereum and top 10 of the market. Go and research omg and eos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
For today it's Ethereum - really cheap, has a great opportunity to get more then 900$ to the end of 2018
Take the chance to get it right now
Also, i'd buy TOR - it's very perspective altcoin
Now it has the price near 0,05 cent
Try to get it and you will has a good profit
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
KNC
Neblio
ADA shall be good if you are one of the past IOTA liked investor
Some good and potential one that i think is Quantstamp and Request Network - Very updated project and good community
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I am interested in TRX, Ripple, Doge. It's not a very strong coin on the current trend, but the convenience and practicality of a short-lived time is a bargain. Price is low and speculation is perfectly acceptable.
If the price is lower, choosing an ico is a great idea. I can suggest an interest to you. that's Amon.tech. Please take a look if you want.

Doge is a meme coin and shouldn't be taken seriously as an investment.  Tron has already been proven to be a scam.  Ripple is the biggest fraud in crypto world.  Ripple is ultra centralized and its not a real crypto currency.
Activity: 182
I am interested in TRX, Ripple, Doge. It's not a very strong coin on the current trend, but the convenience and practicality of a short-lived time is a bargain. Price is low and speculation is perfectly acceptable.
If the price is lower, choosing an ico is a great idea. I can suggest an interest to you. that's Amon.tech. Please take a look if you want.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Lympo Token i would buy now. then also universa token and also CoinMetro Ico. These are my favorites that are still little value at the time. I'm looking forward to a very good profit in these projects in 2018 - 2019
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
It was actually storm like a month agor or something. I really wanted to invest some money into blindly but didn't have much to spare. Its painful to watch it raising now. There are some coins similar to Storm still.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102

cheers!

I want TRX but there's a post that shows tronix is a completely scam . Not sure about it as Justin Sun told that it wasn't his account .
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
for very cheap coins now is ethereum, because the price of the coins could be to 6-7 million next year, we'll see Smiley
good luck  Cheesy
very well, ethereum to be cheap coins in 2018 because my expectations even ungkin hope everyone will be very fantastic price in the coming year Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Unify Coin has finally released their new Android wallet, "UnifyPay" a couple of days ago. Their iOS wallet is currently awaiting approval from Apple. Whitepaper should be coming out shortly. You can look at their one-pager for now. It's more or less the abridged version of their whitepaper.

Activity: 173
Merit: 50
NCASH NCASH NCASH... Ncash will be shining star of the 2018
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

New CPU Cancer Research Algorithm released,
rewards for contributing CPU cycles to science!

Only $0.003 per BBP right now
Pages:
Jump to: