Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 13. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Now it is advantageous to buy any coin) market sagged at best 50-60%, it is the time to purchase. Don't waste time.   
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Currently, the price of all altcoin is low. It is an opportunity for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. And with me ripple is one of the potential coin to develop further. The growth rate of the ripple is very strong, the price of the ripple is cheap, it uses blockchain technology, and is convenient for transferring money to banks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
All the coin's are cheap now. This includes bitcoin, ethereum. I think this year's old coins will be in vogue. Ico's and new coin's are very risky in my opinion. But I think a few ico and eos are going to make a very good rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Now there is a lot of choice in positions. After the fall in prices, due to the information drawing, many promising coins became available. It's time to buy:)            
Merit: 2
Where you would find dirt cheap coins are almost always ICOs. And I recommend Retainly cos it has a burgeoning product
Activity: 21
my current list is ETH, NEO, QTUM, RIPPLE, WAVES and ZCoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
i think iExec (RLC) will make big moves this year - its a decentralized cloud computing. the CEO, Gilles Fedak and his team will deliver something outstanding - check out the ANN all the updates are there - jbrg does a great job at keeping everyone informed of all the latest developments

theres been a alot of negativity around GBYTE lately, but i still consider it undervalued if we look at all the things it has to offer in comparison to Iota or XRB
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 90
If developers compromise is something that you worry about then try Zoin. Price right now around 1$. Web wallet, MN almost ready, voting platform being developed, technical support neat. These guys have been working hard to get things done.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
in my opinion, WPR is a good coin for 2018. it was created from successful ICO project called Wepower. This project uses water power to create electric. I think you should research more and invest in this coin now

I fully support your opinion. It's really a very good project that has a future. And I'm sure that interest in this coin will constantly grow. After such a powerful ICO, I don't doubt it.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
most of the altcoins are very good for investing in the price now. if it comes to pump in the summer months as expected, you can earn huge amounts of money.
you can invest ripio, elixir, vechain or waves Smiley
Activity: 350
I guess yoi must go with the ethereum, because i can sense that this coin will surely goes higher before the year 2018 goes down.And this ethereum today is very cheap already enough for you to buy and earn a good interest.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
ETN, savedroid, auto/cube..i think
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

I believe in this ICO's project. Their goal is to bring the multitude into crypto.
Activity: 5
ont price is very cheap and new
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
If we are looking for the cheapest coin , i think we have to research about ncash and zilliqa. They are very potentiable.
I think they have good future. I think they will do 10x this year. They are my favourites. Also i can add this Telcoin.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
I like NEO token, I think this project has very good prospects for the growth of the price of the token. Also, government support plays an important role
Activity: 5
I was seeing OpenANX nedense everywhere. I still did not see the price. You wrote it. I must get it.

I bought long term suan nav, ripple, nexus. but I did the horny thing and we will see it now
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Do your research what good coins or crypto market areas you do not have
and buy those. Every coin is on a big sale right now so cheap to buy.
Activity: 238
Well, i think everything is so cheap...
Especially, MAN, CPC, Ardor and Rebl.
Maybe stratis and waves too.
But not Ripple, never buy ripple. For me ripple worths only1 cents or maybe less...
And please dont get any pump dump coins like SC DGB GUP...
Pages:
Jump to: